Chapter One

Hyun Saeng (One Shot)

Today is his first FM after so long and I'm so nervous and excited.. my mind is all whole about Hyun, I can't imagine what will happen.

I prepare myself, dress up, had my shade and leave the house n head to his FM destination.

Soon I reach, I saw many fans of his is queueing for his official goods, as for me, I brought his ANEMONE LIGHTSTICK and head inside the hall, settle myself and wait impatiently.

Time passes fast enough, all fans r already settle down, soon the lights start to dime and a opening video was appear. Omg, I got emotional mixed at the start of that opening video, I myself almost cry but I let the tears fall. 

"Hyun, my Hyun, u have worked so hard.."

The video end and he appear, and start to sings.

"My heart beat is beating fast and at the same time I got into emotional that I tear up and shout his name *HYUN... SARANGHAE!!!!* After I shout, I heard other fans do the same thing too, I can see more bright smile and im so happy n thankful for all the fans supporting him.

After his perform, he has a talk, he talks about his recent mistake, he was feeling so embarrassing n bad for making his fans disappointed and he say he won't do it again, he promise. Then he sings again..

During his talks on stage w fans I got too emotional mixed, I leave halfway during his performance and just nice some fans spotted me and shout to Hyun that I was here, well.. he know I was here but he couldn't find me as I already leave, at outside the hall I could hear him asking me to appear n show up myself then he added maybe he gone already .. to the toilet ?? 

"Yay.. how can he still joke around while I'm here feeling mixed, then I leave n have a cup of coffee, update my IG and drive around since the night was still young."

Hyun: Thank you every one for coming and thank you to my fellow band members !

*I bows to my fans and the band members and leave the stage*

It was a very successful fans meeting today, at the back of the stage, he thanks and bows to everyone as he was leaving.

Hyun: Thank you everyone.
*Then I took my leave and head to our company car, inside the car while waiting for my manager hyung, I dial Has number and wait for his answer*

YS POV
I was on my way driving back with a carton of beer and some side dishes and my phone rings, it was Hyun, I park my car aside and answer his call.

YS: Hyun?
Hyun: Yay, where have you been? Fans told me you were at my fan meeting, did you actually come or you leave half way through?


YS: Hyun.. mianhae.. I leave halfway, I.. I was too emotional mixed and I leave.


Hyun: *sighed* It alright, where are you now?
YS: On my way back, why?


Hyun: Come to my place and have a drink with me!
YS: Ok.. I brought a carton of beers and some side dishes.


Hyun: Really? That will be great! See you soon then!
YS: Ok Hyun.. see you later.

 

Writer POV

No longer, YS arrival and Hyun reaches his house, both of them went in, close the door, switch on the light and took their seat and have a wonderful night together.