CHEATSHEET

Finding A Mommy

finding a mommy

header

CHEATSHEET

 
 

⟪ FACE-CLAIM ⟫ Try to avoid using too many singer/rappers. Usually you can win me over by using some of the tomboy uzzlang or some of the less known uzzlangs. I'll accept members of GirlsDay, Sistar, f(x) and really anyone you can find on my profile as favorite. But only if you want to ensure that you get picked. For children uzzlangs I'm really just a er for cute kids.

⟪ AGE ⟫ s can't be very big. I'll accept at most six years.

⟪ LOVE INTEREST ⟫ You can tell me how you want to meet them. However do remember that you aren't picking the dad. I am. You can tell me who you want but in the end I pick. I just want to know what you want in your guy.

⟪ PASSWORD ⟫ Password was already stated in the rules but I shall repeat it here. If someone says that they can't find it then we got problems now. IDEALMOM.

⟪ ...... ⟫ To turn in any application cause I do not care how many times you apply, just leave a link to your blog with your application in a comment. Click the example to see how I'd like it done but click the turn in and drop a comment with a link to your application.

 

SOURCE CODETURN INEXAMPLE

⟪ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⟫ I get annoyed when everyone tries to pick idols for something like this given that those people are still famous. This is NOT AU. This is done in our universe. All NON-AU right here. Jiyong is still GD. Seungri is still Seungri. Nothing is gonna change that in this universe until they do. Please try to remember that.