✭ g u i d e

fight like a magical girl ✭ apply now
 

FLMG!

rules

1. subscribe if you plan on applying.

2. if you get chosen, please try to comment every so often so i know you're not dead lol

3. please be kind. don't bash anyone. don't bash me ;; i will try my best to update at a consistent pace but life happens sometimes.

 

cheatsheet

birthday - your character can be any age.

born in/grew up in - your character can be born anywhere. just make sure to explain how they got to seoul in a later section.

personality - i don't have any minimum/maximum personality traits. if you think it sums up your character, then go for it.

relationships - i don't need every single person they interact with. just give me a rundown of people that could be relevant to the plot.

love interest - your character doesn't have to have a love interest, so you can leave this section blank if you choose.

magical girl header - replace the word "magical girl" with your magical girl's name (see below). and please be sure to put your magical girl's symbol before the name, too. change the font color to match your magical girl's signature color! please see the example app if you are confused!

magical girl name - their alias. no one is supposed to know their real identities when they are trying to save the world. 

magical charm - can literally be anything. for inspiration, look up the powers of the magical girls in the manga mahou shoujo site!

skill - see here for inspiration.

password - what song would be playing during your character's transformation?

 

turn in / example / code