Chapter 1

One Saturday Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday, May 27, 2016

 

It was raining hard. Tzuyu had trouble going to sleep. She plugged in her earphones, listened to ballad songs cause there are times it worked for her. Then she made a cup of herbal tea. Crawling back into her bed, mug in hand, she finished sipping the glorious liquid. 

At first, she thought it would work. She felt her eyes fall heavy while the warm minty steam hit her face. She put her mug on her bedside table and laid down. "Ugh." She said in annoyance, when she felt her body still awake.

She stood up and looked out the window. She stared at the people with umbrellas passing by. A certain black car across the street flashed its headlights for several seconds catching her attention. It stopped at the exact same time Tzuyu stared at it. Her eyes never left the car cause she knows that someone is inside. She kept staring at it until it opened.

A girl wearing a black sweater and shorts got out of the vehicle. She leaned against the car and looked up the sky with her eyes closed. The girl has amber brown long hair and she was about 5 ft and 4 inches in height.

"Wow.." Tzuyu said, gazing with admiration.

She opened her eyes and walked towards the front door of the Minatozaki's house.

"Who is she?"

Tzuyu kept looking at her movements. The amber brown haired girl stood in front of the house then Tzuyu's eyes widened when the girl looked back, AT HER. She quickly hid and leaned her body against the wall close to the window. Feeling her heart pounding hard inside her chest, she crouched and went back to her bed.

"That was embarrassing." She covered her face with her hands and let her body fall against the bed. She took one of her pillows, hugged it, she fell asleep after fifteen minutes.

 

The next day, her Mom was already eating her breakfast when she went to the living room with her older sister.

"Good morning, sunshine. How's your sleep?" her Mom smiled at her and motioned for her to sit. Tzuyu sat beside her.

Using a butter knife, she spread chocolate on the toast. "It was good. I had a dream about a mysteriously beautiful girl. She transferred to our school and became my friend."

"That was interesting. I hope that happens in real life." Her Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter