Final

My Jelly Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"unnie, are you okay? you seem off?" Yeri ask the oldest member of the group as they walk out their share room.

Yesterday Red Velvet depart to Malaysia for Rookie special fansign event for two day. Before this, they have the same event in Thailand and Taiwan, and now it's Malaysia turn. fans have no idea what's wrong with their company, SM. All off sudden SM let the girls have their overseas schedule, let them join in some TV programme, make multiple apparance in some variety show. But, that's what fans want from the company, let the girls flying high and reach their dream, meet their loyal supporters called ReveLuv.

"i'm okay Yerim-ah" Irene said shortly make the maknae chuckle. 

"nah, you're such a bad liar, Unnie" Yeri said as she walk ahead and drag her big suitcase. she knew something wrong must be happen to her oldest unnie.

"mwoya??" Irene frowning and following Yeri to the loby.

today they'll going back to Seoul with the last flight tonight. when Irene and Yeri arrived at the lobby, the other already there. managers oppa talking with some company's staff and hotel's staff. the other member, Wendy and Seulgi seat on the single sofa in the room and giggle to each other.

Irene roll her eyes look at the girls who sharing the sofa and comfortable leaning againts each other.

"isn't there vacant sofa??" she's mumbling walking closer to the 'lovely' sofamate.

"ohh, i thought you guys were dead sleep" Wendy smile look at Irene and Yeri who join her.

"that's my wish Unnie, can sleep" Yeri said plopping her body beside Irene "and that's also Irene unnie wish, she can be dead" 

"Yah!!!!" a not too hard slap visit Yeri's shoulder. Irene slap her and sent a deadly glare.

"why..?? why..?? i know that's your wish, unnie" Yeri said look at annoyed Irene "at least for now" Yeri said lowly take a glance to Seulgi and Wendy.

Seulgi stood up and went to the empty sofa beside Irene, she flop her tired body and leaning her back to the arm sofa.

"hey, stop that glare" Seulgi take Irene's hand and caressing it softly when the leader still looking at Yeri with those dangerous stare. "she will die, Hyun-ah"

"i hope my stare could kill, and i'll make sure to staring at you the whole time" Irene turn looking at Seulgi with her anger stare make the bear flich.

"mw...mwo??" Seulgi pull away a bit hear what Irene just said, even Wendy has open hearing that.

"Un...Unnie, what's wrong??" Wendy carefully ask the leader.

"nothing wrong" Irene said coldly make the atmosphere deadly freeze. she's leaning her body on sofa and close her eyes.

"Hyun-ah"

"shut up Kang!!!" Irene's one word make all of them silent. and make the name's owner frowing.

"something exactly happen to you, Hyun" Seulgi mumbling look at Irene who close her eyes.

"that's what i have to said to you" Irene open her eyes, and turn around look at the bear.

"then split it, don't just go mad for no reason" Seulgi said in low but sternly make Yeri and Wendy even Irene look at her surprised.

Seulgi knew something must be happen to her leader, her beloved girlfriend. Irene goes like this everytime something annoying bother her so much. and most of the time it's because jealousy over her lovely bear. but right now Seulgi have no idea who make her girl jealous, she didn't even going near any girl during the trip. yesterday her girl still so clingy and lovely but tonight, Irene looks like a murder.

"You.." 

"girls,, time to leave" Manager oppa's voice cutting off Irene.

"it's better" Irene snapped and stomp from her seat, walking a head after sending last glare to the bear.
.
.
the girls trying their best to give the fans service at the airport despite their tired body. they never thought fans would stay and wait for them at the airport in this late of night.

while the other three gave their warmest smile to the fans, Irene just gave them light nod and slight smile. it makes the other worried, not worried about Irene's tiredness, they worried about netizen responds. how if they said Irene is rude to fans? how if they said Irene is an arrogant idol? 

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter