Chapter 1

Dried Tears (Bts Fanfic OT7)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung Pov

Ugh im getting tired of this not all 10 year old boys can move to 7 places in just one year. And now where in Busan just great.

My name is Kim Taehyung a 10 year old boy that has rich parents yup you heard it right im rich and I dont regret being born like this and im not tired of buying what i want and when i want becaouse of how much money my parents have but I am tired of moving places because of my parents job as a CEO of an u company and they need to move places because of the projects they need to to...

I know your asking 'why do i have to come with them other that staying at our original house and wait for them to return and just ask them for allowance money every month?'

Well I dont blame them for doing that. Im their only son and when i was 8 years old I was kidnap by our driver and told my parents to give him 2 million dollars for my safety and in the end my parents give it to him well they dont need to worry anyway WERE RICH , and the driver escaped with the money... it was quite an experienced being kidnap..

(5 hours later)

Atlast we arive in our Mansion in Busan.. I got out of the car and look at my neighberhood. Well it was nice and peacefull and it has a park near.I got by ball and told my parents i was going and they let me.

I arrived at the park and saw a basketball caurt in it and a lot of kids where playing. I entered the caurt and saw the kids are playing basketball and they have skill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter