Final

First Day of School

First day of school. It  and we all know it, it's our reminder that another dreadful year full of boring classes is ahead of us. But for some reason we also felt our stomachs turning with the idea of seeing our friends again, it felt nice. And so it came, my first day of school, our first day of school. 

My best friends were away, still enjoying their vacation in their home country, lucky them. Why would they let me suffer alone in this hell hole? To be honest our school was small, around hundreds of students, at least 20-25 students a class. So the whole high school level basically knew each other, all familiar faces we've been stuck with for years so when a new student came it was nice. So yeah i found myself sitting in our room and seeing a couple of my friends, did some catching up with them 'twas pretty fun. Then she came, a new student, a new face. She was someone i wasn't familiar with and that brought a smile to my face, it's been 3 years since we last had a new classmate, not counting a certain giant who once studied in our school but left and now was here again. This means someone new to taint. Well taint with our classroom's certain stupidity and weird sense of humor. Anyway she sat a couple seats away from me. Everyone stopped talking and was wary of what to do, who would approach the new girl? "Someone just anyone" i guess that's what they thought and so i got up from my seat, gaining a few stares, and sat next to her. "Hi, I'm the cutest person here, sup?" By now everyone was already interested, either listening secretly or looking at us. Then i heard a voice almost like a whisper said "Well aren't you full of yourself?" I looked at her and smiled "I get that quite often. I'm Fyion, nice to meet you too." She must've been surprised, it was written on face, suddenly she looked like she was sorry and she was. "I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to say that.....at least out loud." Well at least she's honest. "Nah it's fine, we're going to be together for a whole year i figured i might as well just show you how i talk to my friends, anyway want to go out for awhile? There's still 30 minutes before our homeroom teacher comes. I'll treat you to some good old chocolate milk." Without giving her a chance to talk i pulled her out of our room. 

We got in the canteen and sat down. "Stay here, i'll get us our chocolate milk." She was obedient, i mean i probably would've stayed too if i was her, i knew no one except this kid who said would buy me chocolate milk. I got back and sat in front of her. "Sorry for pulling you so suddenly, did that make you uncomfortable?" She was sipping on the milk i bought and looked up when she heard me, "Nope that was fine, it was kinda suffocating inside, you know not knowing anyone and all." Guess i made the right choice of pulling her outta there. "So where are you from?" "Back home, Japan. I have to stay here for a year because my dad was transferred here because of his boss, he's working under a company here." She was starting to warm up to me, that was obvious since i finally saw her smile. I noticed she had a mole on her nose, it was like a finishing touch on a perfect painting; beautiful. "Oh just a year? That's sad. I won't be able to see you anymore after a year then." Ok, i might be trying to hit on her but who can blame me? She's really beautiful. I doubt she's interested though, but still it won't hurt to try....right? "Yeah i guess." Such a hard nut to crack. But still i pushed. "What are your hobbies? You look like someone who would be good at dancing you know something like--this" i started popping and copying some hip-hop moves from a movie i saw the other night. She looked embarrassed and started pulling me to sit back down since everyone started looking at me, but i noticed she was giggling. 'One point for me' i grinned inwardly. "Yes i dance, ballet to be exact. You're pretty embarrassing to to be with huh? Anyone ever told you that?" I had a smug look on my face "Ohhhh ballet huh? I can actually dance ballet! Want me to show you?" I was teasing her obviously, i wasn't one to dance really i just wanted to see her smiling and giggling again. She strongly disagreed saying something like "No thanks, i wouldn't want you making a fool out of yourself again." She then smirked and proceeded to laugh. Did angels come by? I thought i heard some trumpets or something. Damn that laugh is heavenly. But her smirk, it was a mixture of cute and y. Wait, is that possible? I don't know anymore. My phone vibrated, so i opened it just to see that more news about the new 2DS XL came out. My eyes almost popped out of its sockets, she noticed and asked me "Hey, what's wrong? Are you ok?" I immediately answered "Yeah just some gaming stuff, news. You probably aren't interested but yeah." I liked gaming a ton! No scratch that, i love it a ton! There's not much girls out there that love or at least like gaming so i didn't bother explaining it to her. "Can i borrow your phone?" I looked at her weirdly but gave her my phone anyway. "Ah!! It's finally out!!! I waited for this! Too bad i'll have to buy another one, i just bought the Switch, Nintendo will empty out my pockets!" I looked at her weirdly, again. She knew about gaming. This girl is perfect, if i wasn't sure about being attracted to her before, then for 's sake i know for sure i am now! "You play games? Wow. This must be my lucky day! Finally someone to talk to about games!" She was quiet, still holding my phone, then suddenly she looked up to me with wide eyes. "We're late!! You talked too much!! It's just the first day and we're already late. I'm so blaming you for this!" We were both threw the chocolate milk boxes at the trash can and ran to our room not forgetting to knock. I opened the door in a count of three and saw our homeroom teacher looking at us, with an amused looking expression stuck on her face. "Late on the first day? Not so promising kid. Oh and you even have Ms. Myoui with you. Already being a bad influence on our new student?" I couldn't answer, this certain teacher hated me and everyone knew that, instead of answering back i politely answered. "i'm sorry Ma'am. We were late because of me, i kept on telling her to stay with me when she already told me to go back here, I'm sorry, i take the blame for this." She was smiling proudly, i hate her too for your information. "Take your seat Fyion, i've already heard your excuses, don't drag Ms.Myoui into your mess again." I nodded and sat on the seat i was seating on before we left for the canteen, 'Ms.Myoui' tried to follow me but our homeroom teacher stopped her and said "Oh Ms.Myoui please introduce yourself in front of the class." And that she did. "Good morning everyone, I'm Myoui Mina, i'll be studying here from now on, please take care for me." She didn't have the loudest voice but it was fine since everybody was quiet. 

"So Ms.Myoui Mina, nice to meet you." I whispered to her while looking straight ahead pretending to listen to whatever our teacher was saying. I noticed from my peripheral view that she was looking at me but then she also looked straight and whispered back "Yeah, sorry i didn't notice until she mentioned it, i never told you my name. Quite funny since we've been together for almost an hour." I kept a straight face, at least i tried to. My face just wanted to break out in a smile, this woman beside me is the cutest human i have ever encountered. "Fyion is my first name, Choi is my last name. My mom is half american and half Korean, my dad is Korean. That explains the whole Fyion thing." Our homeroom teacher finally noticed us talking and almost called our names when the bell rang. Saved by the bell, literally. Our classmates started crowding around us, well her. They started saying stuff like "You're really pretty!" "How is it getting in trouble with this stupid kid right here?" "Don't worry we'll scold this dumb human!" "Want to hang out with us after school?" "I'm so jealous of your fair skin, so pretty!" I could only scoff. They didn't even notice that Myoui was feeling uncomfortable. "Ok fellas! That's good enough for today! You have a whole year to interrogate Ms.Myoui. Leave her to me now shoo!" Everyone was boo-ing me. I rolled my eyes and took both our bags and pulled her out again. Today was almost like a open house and we all introduced ourselves, the bell that rang earlier meant that we could all leave. While we were walking we somehow ended up sitting on one of the school's benches outside the high school building. "Did you have fun today?" She was sitting beside me enjoying the summer breeze. "Yes, it was slightly uncomfortable when i first walked in but ever since you sat beside me everything became at least .01% better, except for the fact that we were late. You shouldn't have lied though, we were both at fault." I laughed and looked at her ignoring her last remark. "If that's your way of saying you had fun because of me i'll take it." I winked at her and she slapped my shoulder lightly while holding back a laughter that was threatening to come out. It was quiet for awhile, but contrary to whatever you're thinking it was actually a good kind of quiet. It was comfortable, a break from all the ruckus we went through for the past few hours. A ring from her phone broke that silence we had, she excused herself and took the call standing up and answering the call. "Yeah sure, i'm coming out now. Hmm. Bye" she looked at me and said "I have to leave, my driver's outside now." I nodded and started walking next to her. She asked "Where are you going?" "Oh i just thought you would miss me if i didn't walk you to the gate." She looked shocked and stopped for a second hitting me lightly "Still full of yourself I see, Fyion." I just laughed and continued walking with her, all of a sudden we're in front of the gate, her ride in front of us. "This is where we part Ms.Myoui. It was fun spending time with you." She walked up to the car's door and opened it, sitting inside. "It was fun spending time with you too Fyion, i'll see you tomorrow, don't get yourself into more trouble!" And so she closed the door. I smiled and started walking the away. All of a sudden i hear her yell "Mina!!! Call me Mina!!!!" She then brought the window up and the car started moving away from me. I couldn't even speak, i was baffled, left with a stupid grin caused by the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. I started walking away still wearing the stupid grin she was the reason of. 

'Mina. Such a beautiful name, fitting for such a beautiful woman. I better call Sana and Momo to tell them about this Japanese beauty who caught my attention'