Elevator

Just That, I Love You

September, 08 2015
13:00 KST
Incheon Airport

After several hours resting her at a plane from China, finally she reached the country where she had left her side of her past here. Actually, she doesn’t want to go back to this country. It’s just because this country bring back all bad memories to her, a bitter memory. But because of a request from Yora (someone she already considers like her sister) so she has no choice other than going back. She sighed, don’t know for how many times. There’s always heavy air that burdens her everytime she breath in this country.

“Seul Hee-ya! Right here!”

Shouted a woman whose voice was familiar to Seul Hee ear.

“Ah! Unnie! You come? But you said you can’t pick me up and there will be someone else.”

“Why? Not happy because it’s me? Turn out to be true that now you’re turning into a cold person.”

“Why you become mad? I’m just asking. Okay, enough. I’m tired.”

Yora shut after seeing i-don’t-give-a- expression from Seul Hee.

“Sorry. So, let’s go home.”

***

After a couple minutes, both of them arrived at a big luxury apartement that located at Gangnam district. Yes, an elite ones. The apartement is too large, with a full lenght window at middle room and 3 bedroom. Two of them changed into reading corner and a large closet. Seul Hee sightseeing from one room to another. To be honest, she really fell for that full lenght window, because from there she can see everything below. The city, sky, just perfect. And she can imagine how pretty it was when the night comes.

Unnie, i’ll be living with you, right? But why are we here right now? Are you just move in here?”

“Nope.”

“Then???”

“It’s your place.”

“What? I’m not in the mood to playing some jokes right now.”

“I’m not.”

“Are you just saying you bought this damn pricey apartement for me?”

“Um.. it’s not me. It’s your dad.”

“What? Wait! You tell him i was here??!”

“Sorry.. i can’t help it. Your dad is worried and he just want to know how’d you doing.”

“Lame. He didn’t even care about me before. You know that, unnie! He’s such a jerk.”

“Hey, it’s bad to call your dad like that. Yeah.. i know. But how about had reconciliation with your dad? It’s already past one year, Seul Hee.”

“Bad? Then what about what he did to me? Never. And i don’t want to live here.”

Seul Hee packed all her stuff, which she would have tidy up before. Everything messed up in a flick and Yora don’t know how to stop Seul Hee. Then, one thought came to her head.

“Oh. Come on Seul Hee. I’m even jealous at you, because you’ll be live next door to the superstar. I mean, they live upstairs above you.”

And.. yes, she stopped but she can’t hide her frown. Who does she mean? Seul Hee gives a death glare to Yora, but then Yora slapped . Forget if that thing will make Seul Hee more upset and refuses to stay.

“Who are they you mean?” asked Seul Hee.

“Umm.. nope. Just forget what i’m saying.”

“Tell me.”

“O...okay. It’s EXO. They live upstairs.”

“Oh. That’s good then. It gives me more reason not to stay here. With all that scumbag.”

Seul Hee left the apartement and didn’t give a single glance to Yora that stood there not knowing what to do. But honestly it gives little a bit of anger to Yora, Seul Hee is some kind of a rock that hard to destroy. The other reason that makes Yora more pissed is the fact that Seul Hee just wants to go back to China for that ‘Dumb guy’ who’s made her what she is now. A cold heartless girl.

“Where are you going? You didn’t even know a single person here!”

“Easy. I’m just have to go back to Guangzhou.”

“Guangzhou? For what? Chasing that ‘dumb guy’ who left you behind?!”

Seul Hee stood for a moment, what Yora had said slashed Seul Hee’s heart. She’s right. That ‘dumb guy’ who made her this way. That ‘dumb guy’ who makes her hate this country. That ‘Dumb guy’ who froze her heart but he was the one also able to make it melt. Both of them drown into silent, Seul Hee stunned and didn’t know if she was already in front of the elevator. But then the elevator clinked, it opened. There are four man, what shocked Seul Hee is she happen to knows who are they. Nope. It’s not only know but also remembered who are they. She take a glance at them all, didn’t feel  fascinated just hate. They are Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun and Suho. That four guys stared back at Seul Hee, waiting for her to get into the elevator. But she just do nothing, Yora realize it and rushes to push Seul Hee to enter the elevator.

Yora clasped Seul Hee hands tightly. On the other hand, Seul Hee just stares at the tip of her shoes. Arrounded by them in such narrow place seemed to strangle her, she found it hard to breath. The atmosphere inside the elevator shrouded by dark aura and super awkward. Then Yora try to greet first.

A..anyeonghaseyo.”

Ne. Anyeonghaseyo.” Chanyeol is the first to answer and the other follow.

“I’m so sorry to make you all feel uneasy.”

“No. It’s okay, just at first i think-“

“Think what? Your sasaeng fan? Why do i? It’s disgusting to be your sasaeng or even just a normal fan.  And i don’t have time for that.” Seul Hee cuts off Chanyeol and give him that i-hate-you-for-real glare right in the eyes.

At the same time the elevator door is open, Seul Hee leave immediately and ignoring Yora that still dazed, feel confused if that is for real or not. And maybe it’s not only Yora, because that boys look so stunned.

“I...i’m really sorry. She is... She is just having a bad day today and getting fed up by it. I don’t know she can be so rude like that. I’m teribbly sorry.” Cold sweat began to pour on her forhead as she lowered her head to apologize.

“Ah... we can understand it.” Suho nodded and smiled but still look suprise about what happen.

Honestly Yora scared if what Seul Hee doing now will have an effect on her work or maybe that will be a big issues later on. And the point is why she has to drag Seul Hee to Korea because it’s all related to EXO too. Yora knows if Seul Hee really hates EXO but this time she desperately needs her help. Only Seul Hee can, no one else. Because Yora only knows Seul Hee.

Then after last bow, Yora rushed to come to Seul Hee and drag her into Yora’s car. They need to talk about what happen previously.

“Woah.. hyung. Are you suprised? That girl just cut off your word with rude way.” Sehun asked after take a little glance.

“I have no idea. It’s like i’ve done something wrong to her. But i don’t even know who is she. Why she gets so fed up?” Chanyeol frowning, it’s annoy him.

“Nah.. maybe she just on her period?”

Molla. But Sehun-ah. Do you see her eyes?”

“Her eyes?”

“Yeah. They’re pretty. Maybe if Chen see that, he’ll definitely fall for it.”

“Ah.. that pretty eyes freak hyung. But hyung, do you think she lives here too?”

“Dunno. What are you thinking, Sehun-ah?” Chanyeol asked as if he knew what Sehun was thinking.

“What?? I’m think nothing.... just for now.” Sehun smirked.

“Hey dudes! We’re gonna late for our schedule. Come here! Fast!” Suho shouted from van.

Ne, hyung! Don’t worry i’m not gonna do something terrible to her. I’m just a little curious.” There.. that smirked again.

Chanyeol know that Sehun just want to play some game with that girl. But it got some different vibe to him, he felt that girl was a bit unique, maybe? He admitted if he’s got interested with that girl. Chanyeol get into the van but his eyes fixed on a red car that parked not to far from where is he now. More precisely, to someone that sitting in that car.