two

Her Kind of Bad Boy (TWO-SHOT)

It was the first time in a long while that YG Entertainment decided to treat its employees and have the year-end party in Hawaii, sending some groups and staffs with them.

Hanbin didn't find the news to be too light heartening.

Some of the hyungs planned some itinerary themselves, taglining it as boys' day or something. But Hanbin didn't have the energy to tag along, choosing to stay inside his hotel room the whole vacation instead.

On the last day, his manager asked (forced and dragged) him to come out of his room to attend the main party, the reason they came at the foreign land in the first place.

The party started in mid-afternoon and the company rented out a private place beside the beach. While some of the company's mainstays played around in the water, Hanbin sat sullenly at one of the huts sipping his piña colada every now and then.

At the corner of his eye, he could see Jinhwan and Yunhyeong nudging each other, as if forcing one another to do something. Jinhwan then sighed and took the initiative to come inside the hut Hanbin occupied alone. Yunhyeong trailed behind.

They sat themselves at the bench in front of Hanbin's. With them close, Hanbin could see their hair and exposed torso gleaming with water.

"Hey there," Jinhwan started. "You're missing out on a lot of things if you continue to brood like this."

Yunhyeong elbowed him. "What he means is we miss you Hanbin. We also like to play with you, you know?"

"Whatever it is you're planning, let me out of it. I just want to head home and work on some songs."

The two exchanged worried looks.

"You do that. But for now, loosen up a little. It doesn't hurt to try. Come on, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity YG's giving us. You'd regret it if you don't enjoy this," Yunhyeong urged.

Hanbin looked at the drink at hand and made it swirl for a moment. He drew out a heavy breath as he decided to open the topic that bugged him for many days now. Maybe it was better to let it all out before he goes crazy.

"I was the one who pushed her away, hyung. I pushed her away without me knowing." He humorlessly chuckled. "I made her feel she's not worth my time. Funny, isn't it? I want to take a step forward but every time I do, I accidentally take two steps behind. She doesn't need someone like me."

"Hanbin..." Yunhyeong muttered as he stared deplorably at him.

"Why do you talk like you know what she truly feels like? You're being a coward, Hanbin. Go talk to her, for goodness' sake," Jinhwan remarked as he leaned both of his elbows on top of the woven bamboo backrest.

"If talking to her is easy for me, then I'd do that... But, I don't know... I think my fate's messing up with me or something."

Jinhwan tousled his hair, letting some beads of saltwater down to the bench and glared at him. "Fate my . You're just scared, are you?"

Hanbin immediately found that ridiculous. "Scared? Hell no. I'm just – I'm just a bundle of bad luck with her, that's all."

"I think you're not even trying, Hanbin," Yunhyeong commented. "You do actually, but does she see that? I think it's time to say what you truly feel in order to leave her out of the confusion you left her in."

Yunhyeong's words were a mystery to Hanbin. What did he mean by that?

Before he could question him about it, a disturbing shriek was heard. Hanbin focused his attention towards the direction of the beach and saw the people around the shore, just standing at the edge of the water witnessing something far away. He could see the volleyball match between some members of Winner, Blackpink and iKON stop, could see CL noona taking off her sunglasses and Sandara noona stand up from her beach chair, could see sajangnim, Psy hyung, along with the Epik High and Sechskies hyungs, and some executives stopping their little drink fest at their own hut.

"Lee Hi's drowning!"
"Somebody call for help!"
"Oh my gosh..."
"Who knows how to swim?!"

The glass of piña colada smashed on the concrete foundation of the hut as the next thing Hanbin knew, he was running. Never mind if the beach sand felt hot against his feet, never mind if the afternoon heat made it hard for his sight to adjust immediately, never mind that he was brooding over something stupid at all.

"Hanbin!"
"Somebody stop that kid!"
"B.I.!"
"Stupid! You can't swim well, Hanbin!"
"Get back here, you idiot!"

His hearing became muted as his gaze fixated on the girl flailing her arms around, trying to get into the surface.

The cool water embraced his feet in an instant, disregarding the difference it made him feel from the hot soil. The water rose up to his chest quickly as he chased after a grayish mop of hair appearing in and out of the merciless waves.

He gritted his teeth as he used his arms for balance, bracing the waves with all his might.

This went on, until the water that was just in his torso went up to his neck. The waves made it more difficult for him because the level would rise higher, plunging him down and covering his entire body completely.

A big wave rapidly hit him, sending his body toppling over and keeping him deeper offshore. He shut his eyes tight since the saltwater burned them. He then tried to rise to the surface, but quickly realized he couldn't.

He remembered he didn't know how to swim.

As an attempt, he paddled his feet underwater, but it just made him sink. Anxiousness grew with him by the second as his feet weren't hitting the soil anymore. The dread came in stronger as he couldn't see the mop of hair he saw moments ago, with his sight being obstructed by the water and his head surfacing in and out.

He was also drowning.

He didn't know how many times he tried to gasp for air as the water gave him the option to float for a few seconds, only to come down again as waves came by. Through the panic and confusion, he coughed and gulped some water and made things worse. He tried to stay conscious, but found it hard to do so.

Then the inevitable happened. He could only hold on for so long.

The last thought that passed through his mind was, I hope they got her before me, as his eyes closed and saw only black.

-⭐️🌟⭐️-

Hanbin fluttered his eyes open and saw white.

Was he dead? Was this heaven?

With a grunt, he squinted his eyes since everything looked bright. After blinking for some time, the light faded.

"You're awake," someone commented beside him.

It was Hayi.

Funny. What was she doing here with him in heaven?

"You're alive, right? You survived, right?"

She gave him a tight-lipped smile and nodded.

He sighed in relief. "Thank goodness..." he mumbled. "So they did save you after all. I'm glad."

What was she doing here though?

He chuckled as he comprehended the harsh truth. Maybe this was a glimpse of heaven they gave him before passing to the other side, to say the things left unsaid. That was the only explanation why Hi was there sitting beside him.

"Why did you even go after me? I heard you can't even swim."

Feeling lightheaded all of a sudden, he found the strength to say the things he wanted to say without holding anything back. If this was his last chance the heavens gave him, better yet use it to the full extent. It was the best thing to do if he was going to die.

"I liked you for a long time, Hi. I've always liked you but I don't know, I look stupid whenever you're around. It's a curse."

"I thought you always hated me."

"Why – Why would you even think that?"

"Whenever I'm around with your members, you're the only one distant. You don't even speak or look at my direction. But when I see you with others, with the staffs, even with the Blackpink dongsaengs, you seem fine, as if you're only uncomfortable with me."

"Goodness, no," he denied. Deciding that it wasn't enough, he added, "In a way, maybe. You don't know how many times my mind shuts down when I see you. It's... It's something uncontrollable. I like you, what to do then? I don't have control over the things you make me do."

"I understand."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I figured if I'm gonna like some oblivious boy then I'd better understand why he is like that too."

What?

The way she said it made him feel like he was hurled backwards, unexpectedly and unknowingly, as if she wanted to throw him off-balance. It was like a punch to the gut and the worst part was, she didn't even know.

Raw, hot pain seemed to trail the deepest crevices of his heart. His stomach didn't feel so good. He felt like... throwing up. Even his mind was on its stupid shutdown again.

She liked someone else.

What a cruel fate the heavens were throwing at him. Did they intend it to be like this so he'd pass away remembering the ache he felt at this moment for eternity? Was that hell?

Why did he even think he'd even pass the gates of heaven? Was he even worthy of going there?

The silence between them was prolonged already, so in order for her not to notice how her words messed him up, he asked, in an excruciating way possible, "What's he like? That guy you're talking about, I mean."

Her expression changed into a livelier one as she seemed to recall something from her memory. It broke his heart seeing her get excited like that for somebody else, but what to do? He wasn't that guy.

"Well, for starters, I love how his eyes sparkle when he does the things he loves. He's the best of both worlds. He can turn into an irresistible hunk on stage and become cute the next second. This is why he always confuses me, you know? I don't have any idea what goes on inside that head of his." She sighed and twirled some strands of her hair. "He didn't even compliment me on my new haircut. A lot of months already passed for him to do that. Look at this, it grew noticeably."

Although it pained him, he sent her a smile. This was his version of heaven, right? Maybe he would use the chance to do the one thing he was always tempted to do whenever she was around him.

He raised his hand and combed his fingers through her hair, liking the sensation it made him feel as he caressed her soft tresses against his skin. Whoever that guy Hi was talking about was a blind prick. Why would he make her feel like that? Her short, dark grayish locks suited her so well. In fact, so well Hanbin was so worried some other guy will take her away.

With a smile, he said, "You look beautiful, Hayi. You always do."

His comment made her cheeks turn a beautiful shade of pink. He took it as a cue to continue. He didn't like her getting insecure over some guy who didn't even look her way at all.

"So it doesn't matter if that guy doesn't compliment you on your looks. At least some other guy said it, right?"

He continued running his hand on her hair for a while when he saw her in a trance. He thought she liked it because she didn't attempt to remove his hand away. When he did though, he felt like something changed within her because there was amusement dancing in her eyes. She stared at him like that for five good seconds before deciding to speak.

"I just remembered something hilarious about this guy. Do you want to know?"

The frown almost made it naturally to his mouth. "If you want to," he sullenly replied.

She chuckled suddenly, startling him a little.

"He choked on a noodle. A noodle, Hanbin. Who chokes on things like that? He also tripped on a wire like he doesn't know the backstage's littered with things like that and got carried off like a baby. I haven't seen him lately so I made an excuse to go to his studio but he ignored me and talked just because I was asking him to do something for me. I don't know what's wrong with him sometimes. The last time I saw him, he did something stupid to rescue me from drowning when he himself doesn't know how to swim."

Hanbin looked at her with haze and confusion. "I don't know who you are talking about, but I feel that I should know him."

She rolled her eyes and returned his look with affection, her blush deepening more. "It's you, silly."

His heart skipped a beat.

What?

Was she real?

Double what?

This... this was unexpected.

He became still, trying to take it all in but all he could hear was the echo of her words.

It's you.

It's you.

It's you.

The smile naturally spread on his lips like melted butter on toast and although he was still clouded, he had the strength to ask happily, "W – What?"

"Look, are you deaf? I don't want to repeat it anymore."

He wanted to chuckle, with her looking adorable intending to be convincing when she couldn't even look at him in the eye.

Goodness, everything made sense now. This was definitely a chance. A glimpse of heaven!

"Does this mean I'm your boyfriend now?"

She stifled a laugh and incredulously looked at him, as if to say, 'Are you serious right now?' but he creased his forehead to show his confusion again. He believed he meant every word he said.

"Oh Hanbin..." she mused with a pleased gleam in her eyes. "The drugs are messing you so bad. But to answer your question, it depends."

"Where does it depend?"

"It depends if you remember all of this."

"W – Wha..."

She stood up from her seat and wrapped the blanket around her body tightly. Was the blanket there the whole time? He didn't notice.

"Sleep for now, Hanbin. The doctor says you'll be sleepy after taking it. It'll be good for your health to have some rest too."

Before he could ask about it, she stood up and left him out of there. Come to think of it, he really did feel sleepy. Maybe it wouldn't hurt for a while...

His eyes slowly closed as he let his mind send him to a mindless, lulling dream.

-⭐️🌟⭐️-

When he came to again, s were there to greet his sight.

Hanbin felt good this time. Maybe this was his second glimpse of heaven, with him having to say his goodbyes to his second family. He wondered when will his real family would come though.

"Hyung's awake!" Donghyuk happily noted. There was a ruckus for a while as some members sitting at a nearby couch stood up.

"Thank goodness! The guy was out for so long! I thought he wasn't gonna wake up."
"Hanbin! Welcome back!"
"How are you feeling, hyung?"
"Do you want some water?"
"You bastard! You made us all worry!"

Disoriented, Hanbin could only utter the one word he was frequently saying now.

"What?"

Jinhwan went to his left side and folded his arms. "Get up. We have to go." While Chanwoo grinned and went to the other side to punch him in the torso playfully. "You naughty boy, why was Lee Hi noona blushing when we saw her leave this room?"

There wasn't even a minute ago but Jinhwan was already asking him to get up. What kind of sick joke was this? And Lee Hi? Blushing? He didn't even do... any... thing...

As soon as he thought of that, the memory came back, of how he said he liked her, of how he boldly touched her hair, and him asking her about becoming her boyfriend.

This was heaven, right? He was dead, right?

Right. He was supposed to say his farewell.

"Why is June not here? That doesn't matter now." Hanbin raised his arms up and opened them in an inviting manner. "Come closer guys."

"Why?" Chanwoo queried, his eyebrows almost meeting because of puzzlement.

"I want to hug all of you," Hanbin mumbled cutely.

Bobby noticeably cringed, Jinhwan took a step back like he was burned, Chanwoo just stared at him as if he was looking at an alien species while Yunhyeong and Donghyuk accepted his invitation wholeheartedly.

The others' reactions weren't enough to bring his mood down. Give them a little time to adjust to the harsh truth. Maybe they were still reeling from the fact that they were gonna lose their leader. But Hanbin knew, he knew, deep inside those guys love him to death.

Squished between Yunhyeong and Donghyuk, Hanbin murmured, "I'm sorry for always screaming at you during practices. I'm sorry if I sometimes come off as disrespectful. I'm sorry if I made you feel I'm not a good leader for the team. I'm sorry for a lot of things, but I'm sorry the most that I can't be there with all of you anymore, standing on stage together as a team. I hope you know that even though I always scold, or nag, or scream at you, I love you sincerely. You're my brothers. This is my only way of saying goodbye. Take care of the group for me. I know it's hard... but manage everything well."

The reactions that came after wasn't what he was expecting. He expected a tear or two but he just saw a sea of puzzled faces. Yunhyeong and Donghyuk broke away from his hug. There were a series of "What?" that came after. The members all exchanged looks.

"What are you talking about?" Bobby asked.

Hanbin drew out a shaky breath. Seeing that they weren't still accepting it broke his heart so much.

"I'm dead now, hyung. I expect you to cry the most at my funeral, but don't cry too much, or else your eyes will disappear."

"You're okay, idiot," Bobby informed, a startling nonchalant expression on his face that didn't comfort Hanbin too much.

Hanbin let out a whimper. He reached out a hand to pull Bobby down to his chest and the poor excuse of what he called his two-streaked hair to calm him down.

"Oh poor Bobby... Ssshh. It's fine. But if you want to believe at this moment that I'm still okay, then okay, let's pretend. I love you so much, hyung."

"What the ?" Bobby cursed as he shoved Hanbin away from him none too gently.

Jinhwan then flicked the leader on the forehead and directed his sharp eyes at him. "Are you on crack?"

Hanbin rubbed the sore spot. "Crack? W – What—"

Chanwoo held both of Hanbin's cheeks and put his face close to his as he looked at him directly in the eyes, checking for something. The maknae was invading the leader's personal bubble and he didn't like it one bit.

"Hyung? Hyung?? Hyung, did you finally lose your mind? Hyungg!! Don't leave us! We have songs you're composing to take care of first!"

Annoyed, Hanbin flicked the maknae's hands away from his face. "What the hell are you talking about? I'm dead. Dead! How can I compose up there in heaven?"

Yunhyeong sighed and shook his head. "You're not dead, Hanbin. You out from drowning and suffered some complications but you're literally okay now. From head to toe."

It felt like a big question mark hovered above Hanbin's head. "Okay?"

Donghyuk agreed. "Yeah. Don't you see you're in a hospital room?"

Hospital... room?

He let his gaze wander around. The smell of antiseptic, the white walls, the poll of IV drips... Suddenly, it made sense why the room felt so bright because the windows at his right side weren't covered by curtains. He could see the sea from a distance.

Wait. Did that mean everything that happened with Hi happened in real life?!

The realization made him feel as if someone splashed him cold water.

He rose from the bed immediately. He removed the covers off his body and dropped his feet on the ground to wear his slippers.

"I made a mistake!" Hanbin shrieked.

"What? What did you do?" Yunhyeong worriedly asked.

"Hyung, I made a mistake!" Hanbin only repeated and massaged his face in frustration. " no, this can't be happening..." He turned to s to inquire, "Am I okay enough to leave the room?"

Still confused, Bobby nodded. "Yeah... why do you think you're not hooked to a weird machine or some IV? You're only here for safety measures."

"Good... Good..." Hanbin found his slippers and got up from the bed.

"Wait, where are you going?" This time, Jinhwan asked.

"I'm gonna find Lee Hi to explain things, hyung!"

"You can't do that..."

"And why is that, hyung? I thought I have to try not to be a coward? Well, now I'm trying, okay? Stop – Stop confusing me!"

"No, what he means to say is you can't do that because the company's already boarding back to Korea, with a few exceptions. Some people have to stay back to wait for you to wake up," Donghyuk explained as he looked amused at Hanbin's frantic state.

That... killed him inside.

Hanbin slumped his shoulders and sat back on the bed. "Oh... okay..."

"But we can hurry to run after their flight if that's what you want," Donghyuk notified with a smile, making him sigh in relief.

"You should’ve said that from the first time!”

-⭐️🌟⭐️-

The journey to the airport came like a blur. One minute, Hanbin was rushing to get out of the hospital to pack his things at the hotel and the next minute, he was fully dressed to go, lugging his luggage behind to load in the van. After some minutes or so, they were already at the airport.

He was thankful that the company was nice enough to delay their flight for some time. It was a sponsored plane for them after all.

The whole trip from the hospital to the airport made Hanbin feel jittery. Even the buzz wasn't enough to keep his mind off her. What was he supposed to say? How – how would he even start?

Just thinking about it was making his palms sweaty.

As Hanbin took the steps up to the plane, he could feel his anxiousness creasing. He inhaled and exhaled to keep his heartbeat stable, but it was futile. Even if he tried to massage his chest, it still couldn't calm down.

He drummed his fingers on his thigh to release some tension and looked around the plane nervously. He had to tell himself to bow politely to the people he met because for some reason, he was forgetting how to function normally.

"Hanbin," Yunhyeong called behind him. As Hanbin turned, he saw his hyung just getting off a phone call. "They said she's sitting first class." Yunhyeong nodded and patted him on the shoulder encouragingly. "You go now."

Hanbin forced himself to smile, although he was a bundle of nerves right now. He gave the older a pat on the back. "Thanks hyung."

He started taking hesitant steps towards the first class section. Through the aisle on business class, everything still felt unreal for him, until his feet led him to first class. That was where things started to get real, making Hanbin believe that this was really happening.

Some seniors were freely wandering around the aisles, some were sitting either sleeping or on their phones. GD was standing beside Psy's window seat while holding a scotch glass, talking seriously about something. Taeyang and Daesung were sitting together at the middle seats, already equipped with their eyemasks. Jinusean and Epik High hyungs were busy taking care of their own families and children. Seungri was on the aisle chatting animatedly with some members of Winner hyungs who were sitting at the middle part, just behind Taeyang and Daesung. The Blackpink members were sitting by the windows opposite side of Psy, having hushed conversations with their sunbaes CL and Dara sitting close to their row.

And sitting at the leftmost corner was the girl Hanbin was looking for... sitting beside June.

He frowned. June, unlike the other members, didn't even wait for him to wake up. That explained why he wasn't there with his post-belief that he was dead to say his goodbyes. Come to think of it, that wouldn't be far from the truth either.

"Oh, hyung, you're here," June nonchalantly greeted. "Nice to see you up and running again."

As June said his warm greetings, Hi looked up from her phone and didn't hide her surprise when she saw him standing there. As soon as their eyes met, Hanbin could feel his shoulders tense up.

Becoming conscious all of a sudden, Hanbin shyly waved. "Hi."

"Hi," she greeted back.

"Are you okay now?"

He nodded. "You?"

"Just had a little rest and now I'm fine."

"That's good to hear. I'm sorry I didn't ask you about it in the hospital."

"Oh, don't mention it. You're heavily drugged that time."

June looked back and forth between the two before sighing. "I feel I'm disrupting something. Well," He held the seat in front of him as he stood up. "I'll get going now before I see the leader's eyes turn into hearts again."

June passed him by and Hanbin took the opportunity his dongsaeng gave him by sitting on the vacant seat. There was an awkward, but at the same time strange feeling lingering in the air as the two waited for the other to speak first.

"So..."
"Hanbin..."

She bit her lip nervously. "You go first."

Shaking his head, he refuted the invitation. "No, you go first."

"You spoke first so it's right if you do."

"No, Hi, It's okay—"

Suddenly, June's face appeared from the row in front of them, his lips contorted to disgust. "Oh for goodness' sakes! Just make out and shut up already! How long are you gonna play this out?"

As June disappeared, the two shifted uneasily in their seat and found it incredibly hard to talk again. Hanbin tried to laugh it off, hoping it would lighten the atmosphere. It did for a while, until the unfamiliar feeling loomed over again.

"Uhm..." Hanbin scratched the back of his neck as he looked at anywhere just not in her eyes. "About what happened at the hospital..."

He must've said something wrong because she looked serious all of a sudden. "If you're going to tell me you're blaming it on the medicines, forget it. I stay true to my words."

That sent him smiling. "No, that's not what I mean. I just want to clarify things because I think you think I'm not sincere at all. I stay true to my words too."

There was silence for a while, but it wasn't because it was awkward anymore. He could feel her staring at him with her wide, pretty eyes, as if she could see through his soul. He felt like it was a cue for something so he returned the gesture.

Big mistake.

Or maybe not.

Because right as he did, he could see her eyes shining with mirth and with so much affection it astounded Hanbin altogether.

In that moment, Hanbin could definitely say she looked beautiful the most. He wanted to take a picture of that in his mind and remember it forever.

He nervously laughed again to release some tension he was feeling. Or maybe it was just the tension in the air. "I guess this means I'm yours now, right?"

"It still depends. It depends if you're gonna kiss me or not."

That stunned him. This feisty Hi... he wouldn't deny; he liked this side of her.

Should he do it?

After saying something serious, she laughed and playfully hit him on the shoulder. "Your face looks priceless. I'm just kidding, Han—"

Her sentence got cut off as he dove forward to kiss her on the lips.

It felt heavenly.

He never thought a kiss could feel so heavenly.

Now would be a good time to really believe he was having his own taste of heaven.

Her soft lips against his paled in comparison with the numerous times he imagined this scene in his head. His chest surged with a fuzzy feeling he couldn't quite describe. How could this feel so right? So... good?

When her words loaded in his mind (slow brain), he moved away immediately, embarrassed.

"I – I'm sorry. I thought you meant it so I—"

It was him who got cut off this time as she leaned in to kiss him back. It was only for a short while, but the touch made him feel alive and in heaven at the same time. The second time around felt better for some reason, or maybe it was just because she was the one who initiated it. It didn't help that she looked so cute as she did it, with her long eyelashes tickling his cheeks before she broke the contact.

A smile spread from her lips, a smile that seemed to reach her eyes, as her cheeks turned rosy.

Hanbin had to bite his tongue from doing the same or else he'd look like a weird replica of a cheshire cat and creep her out. Instead, he settled to interlace his fingers with hers, leaning his arm on her armrest to move closer to her. She held his hand tight and rested her head on the crook of his neck.

"So... yes? We're dating now?"

She kissed him on the cheek briefly before going back to her original position.

That was enough for him as an answer.

Maybe he didn't handle this situation like a bad boy would, and could count for a lot of times how he failed to act all macho with her, but this... this was also good too.

Maybe pretending to be a bad boy wasn't the answer at all.

Kim Hanbin himself was enough for her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hanbin Hyuuuungggg~" Chanwoo's screams seemed to echo out of nowhere. "Are you out there kissing noona already~"

Before Chanwoo could even arrive on their aisle, Seungyoon held him around the waist, Seunghoon doing the same with his arm around his neck, and dragged him out of there.

If that wasn't enough, Bobby came behind Chanwoo too, creating a ruckus. "Hanbin, you naughty boy!!! You forgot about us? You rasca—"

This time, GD came to push him out who was just walking in the aisle. "Okay, out you go. Even though this is a private plane, it doesn't mean you can come and go whenever you want."

"But – But—"

"You came in late, right? Then it's business class for you, kid."

And that was that. Until Mino incidentally passed their row and noticed their close proximity. He put a hand over his mouth and pointed rudely.

"You – You—"

June rose from his seat and removed his sleep mask, turning around to face the couple behind him. "I hope you two are happy you're destroying my beauty sleep." June's eyes then glazed over Mino. "Hyung, stop gaping and fan over hyung's discovery of a love life later! Geez..."

Tablo and Jinwoo then came over to take a shocked Mino away as June slid down to his seat.

Hanbin and Hi exchanged glances and without even saying anything, they both laughed. Afterwards, she snuggled closer.

"You think sajangnim wouldn't mind?"

A soft smile played on his lips. "Oh, he would mind. But let's worry about that later, okay?"

She nodded, the move creating a slight friction with her hair tickling his chin. "Okay."

As the plane reverberated signaling their take-off, Hanbin could remember how he wrote Airplane with heavy feelings.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to write a sequel to it too. This time, with the girl coming back to his arms.

-THE END-

note: This is specifically written crack so excuse me for the wth moments. This will be the last time for a little while I'd write something childish as this. I'm gonna be busy becoming brooding and sad with One Missed Call lol. This is a see you later with my childlike ideas. HanHi so accomodates my childish needs btw. Hope you liked it!

P.S. Papa YG's reaction to this seems like a good idea for a sequel. Don't you think so?