Chapter 3

She Wonders
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

She has been sitting in their living room for who knows how long now and has been staring into nothingness since Wendy left the dorm. She was contemplating on heading off into Seulgi's room just to check if the bear is up for some cleaning. She still wants to get things done after all, and her doing the opposite is really not helping at all. A groan escapes , she has already planned it out last night that she would clean the dorms and do some laundry but at the state she is in now she thinks she can't do any of it at all, too preoccupied with thoughts of Seulgi.

She wonders how things became so complicated all of a sudden. She wonders if Seulgi thinks she is dense, because as far as she is concern she's far from being one. Ofcourse she noticed how Seulgi keeps her distance she just chose not to dwell on it so much and she now thinks she made a mistake by doing so.

Her phone suddenly goes off which actually startled her (don't judge she was busy thinking) she forgot she brought it with her earlier. She peeks at the caller ID to see who it was coz she wasn't expecting any calls at the moment. 

Bogum?  Why does he call me? She answers it anyways, she's being polite she worked with him after all.

"Hello, Bogum-ssi?" 

"Irene noona, thank god you answered!" Wow, where does he get so much energy in the morning? And noona? Since when did he become so comfortable calling me that?

"Noona, you still there?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter