Those skinships with him makes me feel puzzled -.-

Yahh Son DongWoon, I dated you just because my mom told me too!

 

A week later*

 

;;Everyday i just cant control~~ Everynight the loneliness my love~ Its so beast~ IN THE CUBE~;;  

 

My alarm rings and its 6.00 am. Since when did i put this reminder actually? I dont even know what its reminding.................

 

'Be@toy's Photoshoot and Meeting with CUBE for I Knew It's MV' 

 

OMG!!!!!!!!! I have to get ready now!!* I woke up and went to my bathroom. Its still early for the meeting which is on 12.30 p.m, but i may be late for the photoshoot. I have to go to B2ST dorm, to woke Dongwoon up. He got a single photoshoot with be@toy on this 8.00 am. It gonna be my third task since i started as his PERSONAL ASSISTANT. My previous task is during the fanmeeting in Incheon. Ive been quite busy on that day.But thank god Dongwoon is such a gentlemen and he always make my work easier. While GiKwang and the other  member always in the cheer and cheering mood that make me feel worth exhausting for :3 

 

Finally im done. Eomma bought me a car last three days so it would easier for me to travel. She have been quite busy these days but we still have time where i story out everything when she got home. 

 

I started my engine on its 6.35 in the morning. I drove straight to B2ST's dorm but....................7.01 a.m? Lol still early. So i decided to buy some breakfast for the boys. I dont really know their favorite, so i just went to McDonald and buy the breakfast set. When i reached B2ST's dorm i saw the front light is on which mean they are awake? It always happend that i came to woke them up, and only Hyunseung and Junhyung who have already woke up. The rest are still having fun in their dreamland. So, i just hit the bell to confirm that they are awaked.  

 

'Morning! Ehh?' 

 

'Why? Shock? Haha! Come in' 

 

Have to admit, i am shock to see Dongwoon already woke up. Hyunseung is putting his BB cream on and Junhyung is playing with his phone. Well, im not sure whether he is texting with someone or playing games. Like always, Yoseob and Doojoon  is still sleeping -.- 

 

'Dongwoon-ssi, are you ready? We're going now.' I told Dongwoon while he is having breakfast that i brought just now. 

 

'Yaahh dint i told you to call me Dongwoon or oppa? Or anything~ Just dont call me Dongwoon-ssi. Its to formal. Im ready but let me finish my pancakes first okay? Btw, can you take my beg in my room. Black, grey  and orange coloured, arasso?' 

 

'Err okay!' I replied and went to his room. I dont feel much comfortable to call him other than Dongwoon-ssi. Haha formal is better i think as im his P.A not his fan~ Hehe 

 

*while im entering the room* 

***********

 

'Yaahh, its not your room. Its OUR room. Togather, okay? Not you only~'  Hyunseung says that when he heard Dongwoon claimed the room as his. 

 

Dongwoon: 'Well, i have part of it. So i can say its my room.' 

 

Hyunseung: 'No no no, you must say b2st's room. Or our room. Thats more right.' Still refusing to be a loser. Thats him, never admit his wrong and always want to wins. Sometimes, he'll even brag just to win. 

 

Dongwoon: 'Okay hyung, whatever you say~' He knows his conversation and that one hyung will get longer if he continues. Not like Yoseob or Gikwang, they'll fight till one of them admit their wrong. 

 

 ***********

*Aish that Hyunseung oppa, always wants to win. Hm. Now, where are his beg? hmmmmm he dint said where did he put -.-. Black,grey and orange, black, grey and.......hm i dont see any black,grey and orange coloured beg* 

So, i went to the door and ask him again 

'Dongwoon-ahh, where did you put it?'

 

Dongwoon: 'On my bed. Dint you find it?' 

 

I enter the room back and search on his bed. I know which one is his because eomma showed me once while we're watching Idols Maid. Ok now, should i climb? hm whatever. Suddenly i saw something moves.....okay Whattheheck isthat?!??! I climb back down and 

 

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!'  I screamed and shut my eyes

 

'Wae, what happen? Gikwang hyung!! What did you do?!?!' Dongwoon comes and gets near me. 

 

'Dongwoon: Yaahh, youre okay right?! What did Gikwang did to you?'

Gikwang: ' Hey i dont touch her okay! Shes the one who makes me scared. Why did you scream?'

Doojoon: ' What happens?! Who screamed just now?!' 

Junhyung and Hyunseung enters the room. 

Hyunseung: ' Its Yoonika.

Dongwoon:' Hey you can open your eyes now, why did you scream?'

Me: 'Gikwang oppa..........' And shut my eyes back 

All five of them including Yoseob who just woke up looks at Gikwang. 

Gikwang: What?! I told you i dint do anything! Come on now :<'

Junhyung: 'Yaaah! She screamed coz you dint wear clothes and only wear boxer you babo!' 

Gikwang gasped and pull his blanket on. He just realise that. 

Gikwang: 'Ohmygoshh!!! Yoonika, im sorry. Maknae, take her out!'

 

Dongwoon grab his beg and take me out of the room. We went outside the dorm and heading to my car, on our way, he suddenly laugh. 

 

'Hahahahahahahhahahaha so funny!! hahahahahahhahahaa!! '

 

'Hey! Whats the matter huh?!' I felt weird to see him laughing like that. This is my first time seeing him laughing so hard like that.

 

'No, its just that...HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!' He laughed again and even harder! 

 

'Are you laughing at what just happen just now? You such a jerk!' >.<

 

Gosh i cant stands it! You screamed just because you saw him half and only wearing a boxer!! Hahahahahahah!! How funny is that? You know, all of his fan are dying to see him like that, but you. HAHAHAHAHA you already got the chance but you closed your eyes instead.  Youre such a babo.  hahahah!!' He tells me while laughing and shooks his head . 

*Aish this guy, i am Gikwang's die hard fan okay!*  

 

'Im not babo! It just that, im surprise and of course, shy to see him half like that. Plus, he is so close to me' I slam my door and switch my key to starts my car engine and starts driving. I glance at my watch and thank god its still 7.28 a.m.

 

'Hahaha next time, dont scream and shout like that again okay? But instead of screaming, you should shout 'Help! He wants to me!!!!' HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!! Or..... Helpp!! He is half and i am shy to see him like that!! HAHHAAHHAAHA!!' 

He keeps mocking me. Oh gosh, is this the real Dongwoon? -.- 

 

Me: 'Hey, if you continue laughing at me like that, ill stop this car and you have to walk by yourself arasso?' I warned him and hopes he'll stop laughing but.....

 

Dongwoon:' Okay ill walk but then youll get fired for doing that. Hm but maybe you want to quit yourself from being my P.A right?' 

 

Me: 'Me? Quitting? Why?; O.o 

 

Dongwoon:' Cause Gikwang make you shy!! HAHAHAHHAHA

 

Me:' Its not funny. Even if i want to quit, the only reason is because of you.' 

 

Dongwoon: ' Omooo, are you sulking? Hahaha so cute. Dongsaeng-ahh dont quit okay? When will i get the chance to laugh like that again? HAHAHAH!!' 

 

Me: 'What? You call me dongsaeng?! Pffttt

Dongwoon:' Yeah, i shall call you dongsaeng' :D 

Me: ' Okay, you got to laugh and calls me dongsaeng. How about me?

Dongwoon: ' You can call me oppa! And........you get to be laughed'

Me: 'Its not fair!! Plus, i dont want to call you oppa!'

Dongwoon: ' What? Why? I like it when girls call me oppa.'

Me:' I dont.'

Dongwoon: 'Hey i thought you are my fangirl! Wae you dont want to call me oppa?'

Me: ' Im not your......................'  i stunned for awhile over my word. I almost got caught! 

Dongwoon:' You not what?' 

I started to get nervous when he looks into my eyes.

Me: ' I said im not your puppet to make you laugh all the time~
Dongwoon: ' Hm okay, you can be my joker' He said and gives me a wink.  

 

At least we made it on time to the photoshoot's location. 

 

Me: No i dont want! I open my door car and slam it hard. 

Dongwoon: 'But you already............. Ohmygod! My favorite shoes! No no no!!' He cried and jumping up and down when he opens his door car and steps on a pothole and now his shoes is covered by mud.........wait no, not covered but only a slight mud hits his shoes. Oh please this guy.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAH! NOW SERVED YOU RIGHT!!!' I laugh his face off back!!

 

'Hey its not nice! Look now my shoe is dirty!!'

'Relax! Its just a slight of mud. I barely see it......well unless i sit next to you. HAHAHAH!!!' Now the table is turning. Oh well, im enjoying this!! But...i have enough :D 

'Relax okay, you left you shoes in my car last three days. Its in my boot. Here's my key' 

'You serious?' He grab my keys and opens my boot. 

'Youre right! Ohmyy thank you! thankyou! Youre my angel!' He gives my key back and 

*smoocchh* 

He kiss my forehead........................? He kiss my forehead ? He kiss my forehead? Hey why is he doing that? 

'Hey! ppali! You dont want to be late right?' 

I followed him from back and walk straight...............

 

 i was an inch from the wall when he put his hand on my forehead to prevent my head from hitting the wall 

 

*hands on my forehead* 'Hey whats wrong with you? Are you okay? Did you get fever?' 

 

Im too shy to answer and just look down to the floor. 

 

*Pull my chin up and look into my eye* 'Yoonika~ whats with you? Are you mad with me?' *dongwoon: OMG did she mad with me because i laughed and or because of the kiss just now?*  

 

Whats wrong with me? Why am i shy like..... okay i have to get over this!! 

Me: 'Im fine! Its just that im thinking about something' :D 

Dongwoon: 'Aisshh! You make me feel worried!' 

Me:' Im fine okay! Haha. Now lets go.

 

When we get into the changing room the staff tells me about the photoshoot and show me the clothes that they have arrange. Im the one who have to take the clothes and gives to Dongwoon -.- 

 

'Dongwoon-ah, heres what you have to wear.' 

 

'Thank y.....' I hand over the clothes to him who is busy playing with his phone but suddenly he missed holding the hanger and hold my hand instead. He look up and look at me.

'Sorry' He took his clothes and went to the changing room. 

 

*what happen today? Just now he accidently holds my hand. Why so many skinship?! Oh shoot, am i falling to him? NO WAY! If i fall for him, there will be no happy ending for me. Just a one-sided love. Hm but maybe he can be my second bias. Yeap! Second bias :D 

Done changing his clothes and ready for the photoshoot, he went to the set.  

*I never realize that he is handsome before* I stared him all the time when he was posing i amazed on how he can pose that good. He is a great model! 

 

 

'Hey i know im handsome and good looking but you dont have to stare at me all the time like just now. Hahaha!'  He come to me and brag about his good looking. But i cant deny he really is good looking!

 

Me: ' Pfftt brag king!' 

Dongwoon: ' You mean, a handsome prince who brag about his good looking? Hm, im cool with that ya know! Hehe'

Me: 'Ughh what ever' ~.~ I roll my eyes when he said that. When will he stop bragging like seriously? 

Dongwoon: 'Hey youre cute when you rolled your eyes like that! Do it again!' 

Me: 'No way!' >.< 

I shook my head and walk faster than him and left him laughing alone.  

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Fifth chapter donee :D Although im quite busy now, i will still update for you guys :D Love my reader and subsriber <3333