Castle?? Vampire???

Dark Vampire

Sorry For late update... Because im busy with my school. And tomorrow monday I have exam for 4 days.... Ohh... In here you're name will be 'Ginerva Cassie Kristin' Hope you all like, allthough the name is really freak and weird... Im really sorry if you all thinks like that :(. And, someone will have another name, because he is your little brother. :)

Anyways... Thanks 4 subcribe my story... And I hope, this first chapter not really bored... Enjoy!! :D

Music : Taylor Swift - Spark Fly

==================================================================================================

"Kristin ..." Call someone, the girl who called Kristin turned.

"What is it, Min??" Said the girl to her best friend. The man who she called 'Min' had just smiled innocently make the girl was astonished.

"Hey ... I'm asking, Min!" Ask the girl again.

"There's  nothing, Kris ... I just want to call your name... And don't call me 'Min' again. My name isn't 'Min' but C.H.A.N.G.M.I.N! " Changmin answered.

"Allrigth..." Reply Kristin nodded and rolled her eyes.


Ginnerva Cassie Kristin or Kim Sun Young is a half Korean-America girl who is currently conducting a holiday in Korea along with her friend, she also moved a while in Korea because her father job. Kristin has a younger brother named Edward Stefenanus Georgie or Kim Jun Su. Her best friend is a Korean birth, his name is Shim Changmin, they take the same department of psychology majors.

"Ehh ... You've heard there are forest around here who people said that a vampire home." said Changmin a little passionate, as he is a big fan of the vampire because of he is like a 'Twillight' movie, who in this year was Hitz who 'almost' beat Harry Potter.

"Really?? I don't know ... They said just a hoax. "Reply Kristin seems interested.

"It's real you know?! Why you don't believe it?? "Said Changmin is somewhat sarcastic.

"Rather than not believe it! I just hesitated ... "Kristin answered softly hitting Changmin's shoulder who is acting too over.
"Oh ... your acting is also too over-act ... Is really weird." Add Kristin.


"Mianhe ... I was too carried away, by the way ... Do you want to try to visit the castle? She's supposed to like Hogward castle in Harry Potter. " Reply Changmin that his spirits somewhat subsided.


"It's allowed. Umma and Appa going to give me permission or not. If yes, im going. If not, im not" Said Kristin as she read the book again, which formerly was delayed because of Changmin.

"I don't know ... Maybe we're not allowed ..." Changmin answered suddenly lethargic, and they had two sighs along with a look of sadness and disappointment.


"Soon it off, why don't we invite Edward also with us??" Said Kristin little spirit. Make Changmin who had bowed sluggish start featuring a cheery smile.


"Err ... Looks like he doesn't fit with 'Edward' name, Kris. He is more suited called Junsu. "Changmin said that rather objection.

"Why?" Ask Kristin a little confusion with the opinion of his friend.

"His face was more oriental, I mean more toward Korea. While you're more westerns, you know what I mean isn't it??" Changmin is clear that only responded to the 'O' by Kristin.


"Moreover, his behavior too stupid ... Not match the name that is quite cool it." Add Changmin a little quip made Kristin a little giggle. She couldn't defend her brother who is very silly and funny, her brother also often cheer when she felt sad, stressed, and frustrated. He is also intelligent, when Kristin was busy she would ask her brother for help to do her job, it doesn't mean that Kristin is not intelligent, she was the one who taught his brother's lessons in college who take the same departement with her.


"Hey ... Sis, hyung ..." Greet someone, make Kristin and Changmin looked away from books that had been accompanying their conversation.


"Oh ... Hey, Ed!" Reply Kristin smiled. Yes ... Her brother, Edward, or  Changmin called 'Junsu' that came over his beloved older sister who was sitting with his friend.

"Yo! What's up, bro! " Say Changmin with silly tone, raising his hand and replied by Junsu.

"I came with my friend, may we join, sis?" Said Junsu after performing a secret greeting with Changmin.

"It's okay, introduce your friend, Ed." Kristin answered with a cheery smile.

"Nee ...Anyeong haseo... Lee Jinki, just call Onew." Said one friend of Junsu. His face was almost similar to Junsu when viewed from a certain aspect, it also seems to have a funny behavior like Junsu but still looks cool.

"Anyeong Haseo ... Lee Taemin imnida ... Bangapsumnida!" Add another Junsu friend. He looks very young and innocent, his face almost like a woman's, lucky his voice is like a man.


"Nee ... Anyeong Haseo ... Kim Young Min Imnida ..." said Kristin introduce her selves with Korean names.

"Actually, her name was Ginnerva Cassie Kristin." Uninhibitedly Junsu gets sweet reward in the form of pinch hands.

"Aww ... Am I wrong, sis?" Junsu asked innocently.

"No ... I see your face grimly cumin ... Hehehe ..." Kristin answered with not explained.

"Shim Changmin imnida ...! Bangapsumnida! "Said Changmin introduce myself.

"If he... He doesn't have another name ..." Junsu uninhibitedly who got death glares free that can kill from Changmin. And that makes all laugh, and at the end they all sat down together, spend time together with talking to deepen their relationship.


"Ehh ... Do you know, around here there is a castle of a vampire?" Said Kristin tried to find the truth from what Changmin say to here.


"Umm ... Yes, around here there was indeed a vampire castle. Precisely the northern jungle that is located not far from here, " Replied Taemin pointing north.

"Actually, it's a real vampire issue or just a hoax?" Said Kristin again.

"That is true, sis ... Long time ago, in this area lived a clan that has a very broad power, are also members of the clan in this area is also famous for their crimes, and their cunning. Feeling restless, all citizens from outside or from  this area trying to kill all members of this clan, and if there are not dead or in other words they think it's good enough if another clan members is exile in the forest. Nah... The vampire is another clan members who is exile in the forest. "Onew Answer, briefly explain.

"Ohh ... So it really exists."Response Kristin put her thumb and forefinger under his chin, thinking.
"I guess it's just a hoax. After all, why would they become a vampire? "Add Kristin.


"Umm ... Maybe because they were disappointed with the residents because they do not trust them, I do not know why for sure." Taemin Answer shrugs.

"I want so see with my eyes. Is a dangerous if we take a look or visit the castle?" Said Kristin again, it seems she has not believed before seeing with her own eyes.

"No, sis! You want to be a vampire and live with them?? Are you not sad to leave me alone? "Prevent Junsu with sad faces.


"Aigoo ... Of course not. I will not leave you, my lovely lil 'bro ... I just want to see it ... "Reply Kristin and his head gently.


"Hey ... Do you know where the place?" Said Changmin at Taemin and Onew. They were look each other and then nodded, but there is something wrong with their face and Changmin see it.

"What's wrong with your face, huh??" Said Changmin again.

"You is a Korean too, isn't it hyung? Why don't you know the place? "Onew turn asked. The question made Changmin bit of a shock, he thought it was embarrassing.


"I'm not from here ..." Changmin answered briefly.


"Oh ... Actually we know it, but ... We are definitely forbidden by our parents, you know? We are more 3 years under you..." Reply Onew. It was Kristin and Changmin were age 22 years, while Junsu, Onew and Taemin were age 19 years.

"As I thought ... Never mind. That's all right. Hey ... Do not you go home? Is allready at 4 pm... "Reply Kristin, looking at her watch.


"Ahh ... It's afternoon apparently, pleased to meet you Youngmin Noona, Changmin hyung. I hope tomorrow we could be together again. " Reply Taemin with sweet smile.


"Of course you can. You can come with Junsu, or come see us immediatelly." Reply Changmin smiled.

"Hey ... You sound like a sales... If anyone wants to talk about or just want to gather together, just don't be shy. Arasso?? "Add Kristin and Taemin smiled back.

"Nee ... Noona, Hyung ... We go home first, anyeong!" Reply Onew. Then they left the park and walked to the east.


"I go home, Kris. I still have the task to be collected 3 days. Junsu, the game don't forget tomorrow. I wait you know, " Said Changmin is also being rushed to get home.


"Well, take care..." Reply Kristin.

"Ok hyung, the game is what we play yesterday was not it??" Said Junsu sure.

"Yes ... Grand Chase..." Changmin answered already finished with his books.

"OK!" Reply Junsu showing off his thumb.

"Oh well! Do not forget, I'm home now. Anyeong. "Reply Changmin who returned from Junsu who is wave and a nod from Kristin. Changmin shadow disappeared after he turned toward the left, heading south.


"Let's go home, Ed." Ask Kristin at Junsu. They packed up their belongings and headed home. On the way to home Kristin felt that someone following her and Junsu. And she always turned back, who is make Junsu little confused.


"What did you doing, sis? You see something? "Junsu asked, worried.

"Umm ... Nothing, I just feel like someone is follow us." Kristin answered.

"No one here, sis ... Come on, Mom will worried about us and Dad will angry at us if we late." Reply Junsu.


"Okay ... But ..."

"We will okay, trust me ... Now, let's go home ..." Cut Junsu pulled his sister's arm who still worried.

=====================T.O.B.E.C.O.N.T.I.N.U.E.D=========================

How about is?? Please give me your coment... :D

And, About the poster I hope you will wait because im forget my password and username in photobucket... (how stupid)

Thanks again to read my story...

Fengfeng <3