Falling I

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful morning. But not for Chaerin. The thought of having to wake up and get out of bed for another day of work. She likes to be a nurse, but she expects to be assigned to the pediatrics department, not to cardiology. She always sees elderly people who are hoping for another chance to live. Her friend, Doctor Kang is always there and encourages her as he can. He also went through this as a trainee, and now he is one of the best doctors in the country. Even if she's been in hospital for a short time, she has known many people's stories, and when the surgery did not work and they died, she hides herself in the medical tools store and starts crying.

She is a sensitive person with a big heart. She never had luck in love. Even if she had a few lovers, they were trying to get to her bed. But she is afraid to take the big step in terms of intimate relationships. She wants her first to be her husband. But she is tired of hoping to find someone else. Her parents left her because they did not have enough money to support another family member. She was left in front of an orphanage when she was 5 years old with a letter written by her mother. In order to be someone in this life, she learned, and in order to have some money she was employed as a saleswoman at a cosmetics store. With the money she earned she was able to sign up for a nursing school. Because she liked to learn, she also received a scholarship. And so she could buy a small apartment.

She dressed in a plain white T-shirt, a pair of black jeans and a pair of black sneakers. She took her phone and the bag and went to the hospital. She walks on foot, the hospital being about 15 minutes away. She prefers to think and admire Seoul every day.

When she arrived at the hospital, she went to the changing room to change into her nursing clothes. Red, and she hated red. Each section had one color. Gynecologists were pink, pediatricians were pale yellow, plastic surgery had blue, and so on. The colors were imposed by the hospital's Ceo.

'' Good morning, Chae! '' Meets her friend, Yuna. They understood well and she was the first to talk to Chaerin. Yuna was the boss nurse and Chaerin's guide.
'' Good morning! '' Chae responds with a smile on her face.
''Ready? I'll give you good news. Today will be a quiet day. Few discharges, visits, and so on. Maybe it takes us at the guard room, but I do not see much else" said Yuna.

Chae's face lingers at the hearing and feels relieved. 'These are great news. We also deserve a few more free days. "Chae says in jest.
"You're right." Yuna approves.
They walked out of the locker and headed for the receptionist to see where they were assigned this week.
''Fantastic. I'm going to work with Dr. Kang all week long. '' Says Yuna happy, almost jumping up with joy.
'' I'm in the emergency room. You were right. It's going to be a good week, "says Chaerin.
The two speak for another five minutes, and each goes in different directions.

As she arrived at the guard room, Chaerin handled patients' hospitalizations and dispensations for half a day. Having a little break, she decides to call Dara, her very good friend. Dara tells her that she is at home today and that she will go shopping later. Chaerin tells her that she can not accompany her because she comes out of the lap, probably at night.
The conversation is interrupted by a gentleman, dressed in costume, tall and very attractive, like a kpop singer. Chaerin tells Dara that she will call her later. The man approached Chaerin, and she was embarrassed by his presence.

''Hello! How can I help? "Chaerin asks with a smile on her lips. This was a formality in this hospital. For people to be received with the smile on their lips.
'' Are you on gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter