Interview

Prince of Zodiac, Sagittarius

Interview

 

   Hello Lady and gentleman! Today we have an exciting story for you, don't change the channels just wait and see one of 12 Prince of Zodiac together....soon.....!!!!!
   Before we meet him, I just wanna ask you first, Do you like a highshow, y, and attractive man? Totally, If you say yes ... this guy will never make you dissapointed. 
   He is a handsome man that got most vote every years from his fans (fan girls) but he never wanted to win this competition and always give his chance to someone else. We don't know why this year he decided to win and take his chance back.


   The prince of zodiac sagittarius this year name Yong Junhyung. His future is be an achitecture from XXX university and he is a only child of Yong Junyang, an artilleryman big-boss. It's true that Junhyung is really cool and very handsome, so if you girls want to catch his heart just listen to my interview and note all his words .....thanks !

How do you feel when you were chosen as a Prince of Zodiac?
   Junhyung: I can tell you the truth that many people begged me to take a chance after I had denied many times and before I am here. But the real reasons why I take a chance, I can't tell.
So what make you here?
   Junhyung: Ermm... Being as a sagitterius man.. and you tell me so, don't you remember?
Did you have any changes after become as a Prince of Zodiac?
   Junhyung: I mgiht be the same as before but some will think I might be change and I don't mind because I can't stop their thinking.
Do you think your sagittarius sign is suit wth you?
   Junhyung: Ermm.. I don't care much about and I also uncertain about it. 
What is the most thing that you hate?
   Junhyung: crowd place, cramp, it makes my mind stuck.
Can you answer,what's the most important things of your future love?
   Junhyung: My life, I will give all my life to her.
If you can change your zodiac sign, what zodiac sign you would like to be? 
   Junhyung: I love all of them. Just being myself is enough.
All right, What is your plan in the future after you decided to take this chance?
   Junhyung: hahaha sorry. I would like to tell my future wife rather than public like this. 
Have any words to your fans?
Junhyung: How much money that you spent for voting? (laught) I would like to pay you back if I have a chance. 
(people will think he is a good man but in facts is voting this competition no need to spend money).