SEQUEL #2: What just happen?

What am I to you?

SEQUEL #2: What just happen?

After HIGHLIGHT's performance at the 'Melon Music Core', the crew and the staff, together with them, decided to go for a celebration for winning an award in 3 excutive weeks. They went to a karaoke bar in where they can rent a room with enough space for them and so they choose to have a rooms for each groups, one room for HIGHLIGHT's and another room for the staff and the crews.

 

They were all sitting on a couch in where DuJunie and Gikwangie are having fun singing in duet while DongWoonie was holding a tambourine, meanwhile while everyone's are having fun, there is these two who are awkwardly in silence not even 'wanting' to talk or 'dare' to broke the silence. JunHyungie's just drinking his beer while Seobie was sipping his lemonade, smiling at the sight of his three energetically and hyperactive friends.

 

"Yah! I need to go to the restroom!" Says by DuJunie

 

"I'll go with you hyung!" Says by DongWoonie who put down the tambourine on the table

 

"Me too" followed by GiKwangie

 

And so the JunSeob are left alone in the room, in where JunHyungie's body become stiffened as a board, when he realize that the person whom he afraid of... to look onto or talk to are there besides him, he can't even manage himself to approach him like the way he usually do, when his innocence are still pure as its crystal clear.

 

"Yah! You're acting weird again?" Seobie couldn't take it anymore and so he approach the man besides him with a smug on his face.

 

"And why are you sweating for real? Like you were gonna collapse in here any minute now" Seobie sat besides him, after closing the door that his co-memebers left opened

 

"H-huh..." JunHyungie was still frozen

 

"I've been asking you this repeatedly for over a week and yet I couldn't get an answers coming from you or you more of a like avoiding me! Did I do something wrong? Did I offended you?" Seobie was now looking at him wearing those worried expressions of him.

 

"What? Speak to me dammit! Yah! Yong JunHyu-" before Seobie could even finished his name, JunHyungie already presses his lips towards him, Seobie got push down, in where his back was laying on the sofa as JunHyungie kissed him unstoppable. Seobie didn't notice that JunHyungie's been looking onto his lips while his speaking, as if his full attention was into it.

 

JunHyungie deepen their kissed in where he pushes his tongue towards his, that Seobie got even surprised more and yet having a sensational feeling that he's enjoying it but he's still confused while having a thought of "how come? I haven't pushed him back" in which his hand was place onto JunHyungie's shoulder that he can push him away wherever he wanted to but he just couldn't.

 

Their kissed long last ti'll JunHyungie broke the kiss when the realization strikes him, back into his senses, he look at his friend all terrified and run away from him. Seobie fixed himself up and still dumbfounded.

 

"Okay? What just happened?"

 

To be continued... .

 

NEXT: SEQUEL #3: Pls. Dont!

 

JH: He hated me now... I'm scared. I'm sure Seobie hates me now