W stands for WOW

Charms of A Dork
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know when you're younger people say that as you aged you'll get prettier? Well that's not the case for me. I am shook by myself for turning out this way. Like can you believe how some people are goddamn lucky they never need to worry about how they look?  People like me we'll know If we're a total monster or a touch up monster on certain day. But those lucky people it's  a blessing from heaven!  

 

But thats not my main concern because everyone has their own insecurities and I am too shook to feel insecure about myself. But the only reason why I'm rambling about this is because in this modern trendy generation, they hires part timers based on their looks!!! Like hello if an ugly duckling can work then let them work! If you want a swan go find them at places like spas, malls, clubs, saloon etc there's a reason why they're called swans and people like me are ducks! We still won't get free passes for movies, extra popcorns nor a seat on a packed public transport even if we doll up! Working is the only way to surive in this high choking life expenses. But the not-so-lovely coffee shop owner is not a caring person and I wish him a long prosperity.

 

 

As I walk down the street of Myun-dong, my heart goes "awwww" "nawwww" and "erghhhhh" by the variety of couples that was displayed in front of me. Honestly some of them are  sweet as sugar and some are sly as fox. I just can't believe my eyes are so strong, they had to witness some disgr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter