Chapter 34

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov 

As usual Bomi everyday will drive Naeun to class, even he don’t have any class at the morning, he still woke up early to go with her. If Naeun have any extra activity or class, he still will wait for her and sent her back before going to office. His work is based on the project, usually just need go for three days per week, as if didn’t crush with his timetable, he can go anytime. Naeun and him start to getting well, even text each other when he is work, but he also started like text with someone other than Naeun and Chorong. Naeun started to suspicious he is seeing someone or hide something from her, because even lunch time they gather, Bomi will look at his phone too, so that she sure that is not Chorong, who is texting with him. 

Bona place 

But Bomi still caring her more than before, this make Naeun feel uncomfortable, she even have the urge to peek on his phone when he is not around. But she manage to hold herself for doing that, she know that she should not interfere with Bomi private life. Hayoung is visit her today at home, as Bomi is just drop her back. “Where are you , Naeunie?” Asked Hayoung on the phone as he is wait  in front her condo. “I’m going up now… Are you here?”  Answer Naeun. “Yea.. Pali… I need to pee” said Hayoung with impatience.  “Yea… Yea… Coming” Naeun end the call after enter the elevator. Hayoung rush to bathroom after get in the house, Naeun just laugh and shout “Don’t pee on floor please!”. After Hayoung come out from bathroom, he take pillow on the couch and sit straight there angrily. Naeun just come from kitchen with bowl of Simon’s food and glass of water handed to her uncle. 

Hayoung turn his head look away and didn’t talk his niece. “Hayoungie~ so~rry” she tried to aegyo with her uncle. “You know I have wait you more than one hour!” Hayoung said with straight face look at her. Naeun just laugh sheepish “Hehe… His class is late, so I have to wait for him”. “ “Just follow me back then , why must wait for Bomi, isn’t more convenient for me sent you back? He need go company again after all” asked Hayoung again. Naeun just look away and try to divert the question “Are you hungry now? Should we order pizza?” Ask Naeun. “Look at me Son Naeun, don’t try to change topic, answer me now” Hayoung know the reason, just he wanted to tease his niece and act angry. “He ask me to wait” Naeun answer with almost whisper. “Then you can just told him, you go with me” said Hayoung again. Naeun is silence and avoided Hayoung gaze, Hayoung look sharp at her “You wanted see him too right?”. “N…no…no… is not like that” answer Naeun with stuttered. “Is because you barely see him recently , he is busy for the project so will work over time” Hayoung said with smirks. Naeun look like startled, as Hayoung know what is she thinking. “I… Didn’t … don’t simply said” Naeun try to denied it. 

“Yea…yea… Is just he is your driver right, that’s why you wait him” said Hayoung with rolled eyes. Naeun just nods furious, “Yes… That’s right”. Hayoung sighed… “Seriously, you can just go to office meet him, if he is busy”. “ Why would I? He even seldom dinner with me, only deliver bento me some time” Naeun answer with pouts. “Are you complaining he no time to accompany you now?” Her uncle laugh to her expression now. “Are you tricks me just now?!” Naeun hit his arm when she know that her uncle not really angry to her. “I just want to see your pout face” he said while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter