Chapter 1

Our story

Luhan was sitting on his table trying to study but nothing was getting inside his mind. Rather it kept on drifting to the time, when Ziyi broke up with him, which was a month ago. He had been so heartbroken since he was really serious with her. He thought that she loved him too .

His mind kept on playing back the same memory.......

.....'We don't have time for each other anymore'.....

.....'I fell out of love, We both felt out of love '....

......I like another person now..... 

'Hahaha....yeah'

he let out a mirthless chuckle. .....

'another person ' he remembered, how can he forget him? He was the person who had made Luhan feel insecure about his 'manliness ' back in his high school.......

FLASHBACK 

' I'm sorry I can't go out with you I like another person.' 

'Who? '

'Sehun '

'Oh Sehun '??!! Our junior Oh Sehun???  

Yeah I know he is very young but,  he is so handsome and  manly even for his age. And please don't mind me but you look even more younger than him,  and he is much more manlier than you. 

 

 'What???? '

And the girl had scooted off before he could say anything.   That was how his first high school confession had gone. 

'The girl prefer to keep on liking a younger boy than be with him ' 'Him' a 'Manly person '. And had even said that the younger boy was manlier than him.  

Bull! It must just  have been because she didn't like him enough to be his boyfriend,  was what he had thought.  

But that wasn't the only time he got rejected and that too because of Oh Sehun.  

The same thing repeated with his second confession..... 

I'm sorry Luhan, but you are too pretty I feel insecure to be with you. And I like another person.  

And the girl had gone off like that. The next day when he was going to school he heard the same girl talking with some of her friends, ''Oh Sehun is so cool,  so handsome, he is the epitome of manliness."   

 

If it had been only once or twice it would have been okay but it was not so....... 

Whenever he approached someone they had always rejected him saying that either he was too pretty or that they liked another person.... And that person was always "Oh Sehun ". 

Their fathers worked in the same company and had been rivals ever since their youth. But their mothers were best friends. But because of their fathers rivalry the seed of competition was planted in him ever since he was a young baby.

He felt like as if his whole life his father had spent comparing him with 'Oh Sehun'.

"Han why can't you be manly like sehun?" 

"He is younger than you, but look at him... He has brought even better results than when you were at his age "

"Wow!!!! " 

"This year's drama was excellent!!!" 

"It's so hard to believe that they are just students"

"They were so proffesional"

" And oh!!! The Romeo was so handsome "

"His name was Oh Sehun right? "

"Last year's play was a total flop! "

"And oh the Romeo was too pretty for my liking"

"He even forgot his lines!!! AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? HE EVEN TRIPPED ON STAGE!!!!???? "

"Yeah it was a horrible play".

 

 

When Luhan entered the football club 'Sehun' was already the captain of their basketball team . 'The youngest captain in the history of their school's basketball team. 

When Luhan was still struggling to propose to a girl Sehun had already broken his relationship with his 7th girlfriend. 

When Luhan was voted as the prettiest person in their school, Sehun was voted as the most popular, most handsome and the most manly person in their school. That year was the first time a guy got the title of ' prettiest' and also the first time a person got three titles. 

The year Oh Sehun became their school's president Luhan was just a member of their school's student council. 

And now a girl he had been in love with and in relationship already for 3 years  broke up with him and went to 'Oh Sehun '. 

More than the sadness that they broke up, he was overcomed with the fact that Oh Sehun got away with his girl. And this made him angry. And an angry Luhan never thinks straight...........