Kiss

Kiss

Girls hoard around the kpop idol, their phones and arms flailing everywhere. Yells of "Taehyung!" and "Can I have a picture?" and the classic "I love you!" come from the large group that surrounded the male idol who just chuckles.

You sit at the cafe, sipping your coffee while staring at the people surrounding the idol. His hands go around the shoulder of one fan, taking a picture with her. The fan then whispered at the idol, seemingly making a request and he smiled and gave a quick kiss on the fan's cheek.

The people around them screech, most from envy, and some from shock. A few minutes later, you could see that they all started to want one. A kiss. Some asked for one shyly and some others were bold enough to steal one. What surprised you was that Taehyung, the idol, doesn't look like he minds it. He just smiles at them and concedes.

Cute, you think. You feel a smile creep up your face when you see Taehyung wave off his guards, then turns to talk to his fans some more.

You were a fan of BTS after all; but you hated crowds. Especially on a summer day, like this one. So you resorted to the shade, and watched them from afar.

Then a bulky men in a black shirt started to walk towards Taehyung, whispering to him, probably informing him that he needed to get out of there. Taehyung simply nodded and excused himself from the crowd. Your eyes followed Taehyung, watching him as he walks towards the cafe. You see him stop in his tracks, and bend down to pick up a phone.

"Who owns this phone? Someone dropped it!" He waves his hands around, his voice deep and loud. You squint at the phone, finding it very familiar. You felt around your pocket, and as expected, your phone wasn't there. What great luck. 

You walk up to Taehyung, body awkward and eyes cast down to the ground. "Uh...That's mine, I think?"

"Are you sure?" Taehyung shows the white phone. You nod your head, eyes still downcast.  

You don't see his slightly concerned expression. "Okay. Here you go then." He hands over your phone, and you bow your head in gratitude multiple times.

"By the way, cute keychain." He smiles teasingly. You look up to him, eyebrows burrow in confusion until you check your phone to see the mini-figurine of Taehyung hanging, v-pose in place. Your face bursts into a blush and the male idol laughs. You hide your face with your hands, phone tightly clutched.

He quickly snatches your phone and you let out a yell, reaching up to take it. "How about a picture?" He suggests, eyes kind. "We can take one on your phone." Taehyung grins cheekily. Excitement surges through you, but you don't trust yourself enough to talk, so you nod in response.

"1, 2, 3!" He counts down and takes the selfie. You thank him and he gives you a mischievous grin.

"Do you want a kiss too?"

You shake your head furiously, face turning red. He laughs boisterously, and you frown. He was making fun of you, wasn't he? 

His laughter stopped when he noticed your silence. "I didn't mean it that way, I'm-"

"Do you mind crouching a bit?" You ask. His expression mildy surprised, but he does it anyways. "A kiss on the lips is a declare of property," You start, brushing the bangs from the idol's face away. His expression turned confused, but he doesn't pull back. You place your lips on Taehyung's forehead, giving him a quick kiss there. "But I can never have you. So I gave you a kiss on the forehead instead." The male idol looked shocked, you noticed, but not mad.

Taehyung gives you a curious look. "Then what does a kiss on the forehead mean?"

"It means respect and showing deep affection to the one you love."

You turn your back and run away, blush rising till the tips of your ears, not noticing the happy smile that stretches on the kpop idol's face.