Just Maybe.

Let's Try To Not Fall In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hansol

I look around the room, it's all messy and dirty, but I can't help it, between practice and practice the less thing we can do is eat and sleep. Thankfully our manager gave us some few free days before returning with the promotions for our new comeback, Jihoon basically teared himself up for the comeback, so I expect him to sleep through the day, same with Soonyoung, even though the choreography was amazing it was super tiring to create, I'm still a little bit surprised myself of how hard they work.

It's already 7:00 am and I know that some members are already up, including Jeonghan, the boy with the beautiful blond hair. Even if some of us, including myself, have blond hair I think that it fits the best for Jeonghan, the hair remarks his handsome face even more. My feet touch the cold ground and I make an expression of disgust, even if no one can see me I still express my emotions, my mom calls it a weird behavior. I get out of the room and I notice that everything is dark, even if the sun is out it's seems like it's being covered by something, the whole apartment must be dark, so I must have thought wrong, everyone is asleep.

I walk carefully to the kitchen, making the less noise so I won't wake up someone, but when I get there I realize that Jeonghan is already there.

-Jeonghan- I look around, it’s only me and him-, good morning.

-Good morning, Sollie.

He began to call me Sollie when my sister jokingly called me that, the name stayed between us, no one knows about that and Jeonghan likes to call it, “Our own little secret”.

-Did you sleep good? - he asks.

-Yeah, you?

-Not so much, I have this terrible headache and I can’t find a way to stop it.

-You should get some rest or something, I’m not that good at giving advices.

-I can realize.

Jeonghan walks his way to me and before I can realize he’s already hugging me.

-You’re so soft- he says.

-I would take that as a compliment.

-Let’s get some rest- he says, but I’m not so sure-. Come one, it won’t hurt nobody.

-Yeah but…-I look away-, the idea of two men sleeping

Please log in to read the full chapter