One

Be it!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So? What's this?" Jungkook asked his girlfriend seeing her in bed with a guy,he thinks older than her or him.

 

"Jungkook, no please! Let me explain!" His girlfriend -now ex for Jungkook -said and wrap her body with the blanket and was about to go near Jungkook when Jungkook glared at her and said.

 

"for what? Isn't obvious already? Do I look like a fool? A stupid?!" Jungkook shouted and his ex didn't even shed a tear nor looked even guilty.

 

"No! Please!" She cried and Jungkook wants to laugh at her, why is she like this? She didn't even looked like she really regret it or want to actually went near at Jungkook and just stayed at the stranger's side.

 

"Why do you need to beg for him if I'm here? Don't be like him,pathetic" The older male said and hugged her at her waist, and Jungkook wants to throw up at them!

 

Just then the older male her earlobe and she moaned and Jungkook stared at them, disgust is visible at his eyes.

 

And the other male smirked.

 

And something in Jungkook snapped.

 

"Remember this! If you can cheat on me with another guy and replace me with an older one! I can also do that! And I swear I'll do it!" Jungkook said, slam the door shut and did not look back at the house of his ex.

 

He just continue walking subconsciously and before he knew, his sitting at one bench of a park. Then the tears his been holding fall non-stop.

 

He's strong, he knows that, And his an idiot for crying for her, but he liked her for almost a year, she's the first one who Jungkook taken serious -but he'll never tell it to anyone and never will- and seeing her with someone else and ! And makes him question himself. Is he not enough? What made her choose him? Is he not good in bed? Or she's just a or something in between? Maybe she has a older kink or something? Can't he be enough? He wants to laughed at himself, maybe he did like her a little too much? Maybe that's why his crying

 

He doesn't notice his loudly sobbing and someone is currently at his side, staring at him.

 

Well, that went last until someone yelled and make Jungkook jolt at his seat, and when he looked at his side he finally see there's someone at his side then they eyes locked, and Jungkook can't find himself anymore, too lost at the beautiful honey brown orbs of the stranger.

 

"Jin-hyung!" Someone yelled and the stranger's looked where the sound came but Jungkook just stared at the person sitting at his side.

 

"Taehyung! I'm here" The stranger yelled back but quickly stared back at him.

 

The stranger smile at him then he fished something at his pocket. It's an handkerchief and he gave it to him. Jungkook accept it, but he still doesnt wipe it at his face and just stared at it. And Jungkook thinks, this is like an romantic drama or anime that he accidentally watch.

 

"You know, I don't know why you're crying, I cant just say or tell you to stop, but I hope that handkerchief of mine helps you even just for the slightest. " The beautiful stranger said and smile at him. And Jungkook thinks his the kindest person with the prettiest face he had seen. He just stared at the stranger, the way the sunlight came across at the stranger's hair and the way the light reflect at his eyes and make it more lighter is just mesmerizing. Beautiful, Gorgeous, he can't really pinpoint what word can describe the stranger. He can't really felt if it's still beating, to engrossed at the stranger the way his plump full pink lips curl upward throwing a smile at him is just alluring.

 

"Oh! Don't worry it's clean" the stranger said that break Jungkook from staring

 

"Umm, who are you?"he finally asked and his thankful that his voice didn't crack

 

"oh? How rude of me, my name is Ki--"but the stranger couldn't continue coz somebody shows up at his side.

 

"hyung!! Come on! Hurry up!" The new guy said and grab the stranger hand. But the stranger looked unsure if he will stand up and let the guy drag him or stay at Jungkook's side.

 

"Ah, y-yes"The stranger said and let the new guy drag him.

 

"umm bye!" He said to Jungkook and waved at him. And Jungkook stared at their hands. And something stab his heart "bye" Jungkook whispered, he wants to wave back but what's the point the stranger is walking away from him, if Jungkook wave back can the stranger see that? He knows it a no.

 

"Hyung? Whose that?" Jungkook heard the new guy said, the duo aren't that far from him so he still can hear what their talking.

 

"a beautiful handsome stranger Tae"And Jungkook wants to laughed again is he describing himself?

 

He just stared at them until they are out of sight of Jungkook's.

 

Well, the handkerchief doesnt really help, but the stranger smile does.

 

***

 

When he got home, his mind is still in the stranger who he met earlier. He remember when the beautiful stranger yelled someone's name.. something like..

 

Tae...Taehyung? Yeah it's Taehyung. And that Taehyung guy... he remember that Taehyung yelled the strangers name..

 

Something like, Jan? Jen? Ah yes! It's Jin!

 

And he doesn't know why his so eager to type that name at the search box to all of his social media account. Actually it didn't take 3 hours to find the right one his searching, because apparently that guy likes to take selcas and Jungkook gather all of his might to not download every picture of Jin.

 

"So his name his Kim Seokjin? Born in December 4, 1992.. 5 years gap, don't care" And Jungkook can't figure what his feeling right now, he wants to scream or shout but he doesn't know why. But before he can throw a party for just knowing the elder's name, birthdate and age, -yeah it sound like his stalking, and yes his stalking but of course he will never admit that- there's a picture that caught his attention, It's just 4 hours ago.The Taehyung guy back hugging Jin while Jin is throwing a peace sign with the both of his hands at the camera. Jungkook thinks it's cute their like brothers. But the caption didn't...

 

'Baby, hold me so I won't lost, but even if I get lost I know you'll be there to find me'

 

And a tear escape at Jungkook's eyes, the stabbing feeling came rushing back at him, then he remember the way Taehyung hold Seokjin 's hand.

 

He set aside his laptop and curl himself at his bed, his not like this, he is not emotional , but he look like a wreck right now, for what? for whom? To his ex who cheat him for a dirty old man? Or to the person he just met and make him confused but unfortunately have someone else?

 

He's confused at his own feelings! What the heck? He just cried at the stranger earlier and now his happy just knowing the stranger's name? Just knowing a little information about the elder makes him feel cloud nine. And why did it hurt knowing that the elder have boyfriend? As if he cared right? So why?

 

"Jungkook? " his so much deep in thought and didn't realize one of his friends knock on the door.

 

"Hey? Are you crying?"His hyung asked, slowly approaching him.

 

"oh my lord! You're crying?!" Jimin exclaimed

 

"shut up hyung! I'm sleeping"

 

"well, I will think that too if you aren't sobbing and sniffing, and yeah shaking".Jimin stop himself from rolling his eyes

 

"go away Jiminie"

 

"It's hyung to you!"

 

"why are you here?" Jungkook asked, trying to change the topic. He doesn't want Jimin to know his current situation

 

"Oh yeah, go with me at Namjoon's party" Jimin said and that made Jungkook rose and stared at Jimin with questioning look

 

"Namjoon hyung never throw a party" Jungkook said

 

"see! Look at those eyes! You're crying!"

 

"You tricked me!" Jungkook gasp

 

"Hey! Tell your hyung why"

 

"No"Jungkook said and go under his blanket again refusing to face his hyung.

 

"Jungkookie please? I know you too well, you only cried two times in your life, now three"

 

"when? I can't remember, named it" Jungkook challenge and glared at his hyung eventhough his eyes are red and puffy.

 

"Oh, please! The first time is when your 6, your dog rip your first iron man doll but you can't punished your dog coz you love him too much so you just cry, and the second is when your 14 and Hoseok hyung accidentally kick your and you threatened Hoseok hyung you're gonna steal and burn his j-horse doll if your never gets work again and were shock to find out that our maknae knows what ion is "

 

"Stop! Don't want to hear and remember it anymore!"Jungkook cried

 

"Jungkook, I'm just saying, you rarely cry, and the time you cry is when your only a child, now your matured and adult the thing you must dealing are big or important or something, so please? Tell me what it is"

 

Jungkook went silent and Jimin thinks his thinking if his gonna say it or not, but Jimin will do anything to make the younger speak.

 

"Hyung"Jungkook start

 

"I, me and my girlfriend broke up"

 

Jimin raised his eyebrow, his not gonna believe to what Jungkook had said, he knows Jungkook never shed a tear at any of his past relationships.

 

"Then I met someone earlier and... his already taken, and it hurts"

 

"OH EM GEE! YOU FALL IN LOVE! JEON JUNGKOOK FALL IN LOVE! and to think it's love at first sight? I can't be--"Jimin yelled while wiping his fake tears away.

 

"stop exaggerating hyung! I-im not! I just get cheated on and you expect me to fall in love with a stranger? "

 

"What?! She cheated you?!"Jimin yelled, who have thought that someone will do that to Jeon Jungkook "but what's the deal with that stranger guy? You know maybe his your soulmate or something " Join ask eyebrow rising up

 

"he's, HE IS A GUY hyung! It's not possible! And stop reading those romantic psychology with Namjoon hyung! "

 

"oh, so what? If his a guy? And you know it's not ! It's a romance book! "Jimin said folding both of his arms in his chest

 

"He's a guy, I'm a guy? Like duh?!"

 

"then it means your a gay"

 

"I'm not! How could I?"

 

"your attracted to him"

 

"I'm not!"

 

"then why are you crying?"

 

That made Jungkook silent, he wants to to think, he wants to find the answer himself, but at the same time he didn't, he doesn't want know the answer.

 

"I don't know hyung, but it hurts" Jungkook said and curl himself more.

 

"Jungkookie" Jimin softly spoke but he doesn't know what to say next.

 

They fell in silence untill Jimin remember what brings at the younger house at the first place.

 

"Go,get up! We're going to Namjoon's party" Jimin said and pull the sheet that wrap around at the younger's body.

 

"Wait? You're serious?" Jungkook sat up, his eyes widen.

 

"Yes, It's not really Namjoon-hyungs idea but his cousin, but the party is on his house"

 

"I don't want to" Jungkook said and lay at his bed again.

 

"stop being dramatic and emo! You're not like that" Jimin said grabbing both of the younger's arm to make him stand, but only to make the younger half sit still hanging.

 

"I know" Jungkook said gloomily eyes doesn't meet Jimin's

 

"so get up! If your first love have someone else then move on!"Jimin said and let go of Jungkook's arms and the younger fall back to bed again.

 

"I'm not in love!"

 

"Go on! keep denying it! But I don't take your "

 

He look at the ceiling and let out a deep sighed. He's not in love! Not with a guy! And he's gonna prove that! He will laid a girl tonight! And boast it to Jimin.

 

"I'll go change" Jungkook sighed and went to his dresser

 

"Yes! See you downstairs" Jimin happily cheered and rushed out of the younger room.

 

****

 

The heavy sounds made by the speakers ringing loudly,.the smell of alcohol and smoke welcomed Jungkook and Jimin's ears and nose at Namjoon's house. They made their way inside and find a certain tall purple haired man, they found him at the couch chit chatting at one of their friends, Jackson.

 

"Namjoon-hyung! " Jimin tapped the shoulder of Namjoon to gained his attention

 

"Jiminie, Jungkookie! Glad you two came!" Namjoon happily yelled due to the fact that the music from the speaker is too loud.

 

"Yo!" Jackson said and gave the two new comers a brotherly hug, but just then Namjoon spot someone and called him.

 

"Ah! Wait! Taehyung!"

 

And Jungkook froze, did he hear his namjoon hyung right? Taehyung? He roamed his eyes around the room to see if the 'Taehyung' Namjoon's calling is the same man his thinking of, and when he see who's approaching them... a tall handsome guy.. and Jungkook's eyes widen, and the eyes of Taehyung and his met, the latter halt but after seconds ago throw Jungkook a boxy smile.

 

He quickly excuse himself from his friends saying he really needs to go at the restroom, and before his hyung can answer him, he sprinted to the crowds.

 

When Taehyung finally got into Namjoon he looked puzzled.

 

"Why did that kid go?"he asked

 

"oh? He said he needed to go at the restroom" Namjoon said after giving his cousin a bro hug

 

"Is the restroom is there?" Taehyung asked while pointing at the direction Jungkook just went to.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter