Final.

The coffee after taste

 

I never liked coffee, but now it was my addiction. Maybe because the coffee burning as it ran down throat, moving the heat from my chest to my stomach reminded me of you. To be honest I liked the pain the coffee gave me. Wait. No, I loved the pain. It made me feel whole again.

 

 

Like usual I go to the Cafe in the morning, order a black coffee, extra hot and sit at a small table reading why society is ing the world up. But today was different.

'TVXQ BACK IN SEOUL FOR A CONCERT IN 3 DAYS.

How will SM Entertainment react, as JYJ is also in Seoul for their concert'

When I was finished reading I was fuming. SM must have planned this on purpose. Everyone knew about our concert, I mean not to brag but we're a pretty big ing deal now.

 

I sighed in frustration. 'DING' The Cafe door opened. I could careless about who was walking in but that laugh, that toned skin. And the man beside him, those long legs. Only two names came to mind, Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin.

 

I coved my face with my magazine, but kept my eyes out peeking at the two boys. I forgot what they looked like. Sure, I see picture all the damn time but wow. They looked amazing. Yunho looked stronger then ever and Changmin. Still had long legs that reached from Korea to Canada. I chuckled to myself.

 

I saw Yunho stalk off to the washroom as Changmin ordered their drinks. I missed them more then anything but what can I do now? Junsu and Yoochun were moving on but why can't I?

 

“U-know it's really rude to stare at peoples legs.” I froze realizing who was talking to me.

 

“It's rude to talk to random strangers”

 

“So that's what we are to each other now? Strangers?”

 

“Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know!” I got up and taking the last sip of my coffee realizing it was cold.

 

“JaeJun-”

 

“No Yunho.”

 

 

I walked out of the Cafe letting tears run down my face. I may have just ruined everything that could have been perfect but who gives a .

 

I had a bitter yet sweet flavor lingering in my mouth, It was like love.

But it was just The Coffee After Taste.

 

A/N: This was amazing to write even though it . But whatever. Make sure you catch me for the update to my BangZelo fanfiction. 'Til then, bye.~