O N E

Black Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[A/N: All of the characters and other names in this story belong to their rightful owner, the only character I own is Ueno Yuri.]

 

If Ueno Yuri can describe her daily life in two words, it would probably be bland and uneventful – she can say the same thing about her love life as well. The last time that she was in a relationship was probably 5 years ago and the break up was pretty messy, so dating has been her least priority nowadays even though her friends and co-workers at the pub she works at always urged her to date. Somehow, Yuri had gone used to her bland lifestyle, go to work, party a little then go home. 

 

And tonight is like any other working night for Yuri – loud random strangers and groups of people in front of her as she tends to their drinks as a bartender. Her eyes then suddenly landed on a pair of familiar guys who sat on her right, she chuckled as leaned towards them to take their orders.

 

“Hello boys, the usual?” She asked casually, flashing a friendly smile.

 

The long haired one smiled back at her and nodded, while she saw not even a change of expression from the other one who looked like he had an awful day.

 

“Looks like someone had a bad day, don’t tell me Hiroto’s heartbroken? Huh Masaki?” She joked, earning a glare from the guy who looked like he had an awful day whose name was Hiroto while the long haired guy named Masaki just laughed and shook his head.

 

“Nah, he’s always like that Yuri-chan. And it’s more like he broke a gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter