finish

WE ARE SATZU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina like stick around to her precious twice maknae, chaeyoung and tzuyu. especially tzuyu. she like to hug tzuyu and kiss her cheek. there is the time when she cant near tzuyu without murderous intention attacking her. the time when satzu is strong.

But that is just history…..

Tzuyu now like to hang out with momo and her. sometimes with jungyeon too. Tzuyu is cute little fox. Mina wonder why sana choose dubu over tzuyu. and glad the latter do it. Without saida, she cant get near tzuyu. without saida, she will never know how she like ‘mitzu’.

 

Mina POV

“ unnie… help me with Japanese please…. I confuse….” tzuyu do aegyo on me and shook my hand , I smirk and pull her into me and we are rolling on bed.

“ unnie…” she blush. I caress her cheek and peck her lips softly. She taken back and touch her lips. She sit on bed and seem in deep though. I sit beside her and pat her head,” sorry, chewy. i….”

“ unnie, I don’t mind you kiss my cheek. but my lips… my lips…..” she shutter and hold into her neckless. Its squirrel neckless. Sana gave it to her.

“ baby, I will be nice to you. I will be kind of you. Just forget sana…. what can sana give to you and I cant?? I will be nice girlfriend. I will learn chinese, I even gonna learn your Tainan dialect. “ I ask her

She look other side of the room and sit cutely. “ I don’t know… i… I will go to sa… I mean momo unnie. Bye unnie…” she said

“ no….” I hug her tight. “ please don’t be like this… if…”

“ I … “ tzuyu said and then peck me. I taken back with her peck.

“ I just go to momo unnie… I need to calm my mind. Please give me some time…” tzuyu said and then run to momo room. I touch me lips.

 

“ YEAHHHH…. TZUYU JUST PECK ME……” I scream and jumping around.

But in the middle of my jumping ceremony, I feel someone push me hard on wall. I groan, and face my attacker. I saw dahyun with angry face. chaeyoung hide behind her.

“ what is it??” I pout

“ unnie, tzuyu is sana un….”

“ oh, I though sana is yours, dahyun…” I smirk and sit on my chair.

She is taken back and chaeyoung hug dahyun tightly. “ unnie….”

Chaeyoung whine at me. she is like dahyun for long. But again, saida.

“ unnie. You know that saida is just for show isn’t it??” dahyun yell at me. I standing and look at me. “ I know. But tzuyu don’t. that is important . that is enough now…. “

“ unnie…”

“ end of question…..” I said

 

 

“ and if I want to ask question???” sana voice is heard. I look at the source of sound, sana is standing behind dahyun and chaeyoung. she is pouting.

“ I want to sleep….” I said.

3 of them is want to bother me more, but jihyo come and order them to sleep. Sana is sleep next to mine. She is glare at me and I just stick my tongue out.

 

 

With momo

Momo POV

“ what you mean you peck her?? and she peck you??? You play peck peck????” I said to tzuyu. she come and ask me for some tips for Japanese. Which I gladly teach her. she already help me a lot with my chinese and English. And she is my sister too.

“ don’t you know I like mina??” I glare at her

“ helloww… who don’t know?? All twice member minus mina know you like her. but she peck me and its kind of hot.she is pretty you know…” tzuyu whine at me.

“ but.. but… why you peck her then??” I said

“ she whine at me…. I need to slient her. don’t worry its just lips against lips. Beside don’t you ever kiss her???” tzuyu said

“ well, I did kiss her. with sana help… that is our first kiss….” I said

“ wait, that pepero kiss is your first??? Wow, that’s tragic….” Tzuyu said and fan herself with her hand.

“ tzuyu, my dear sister. Don’t do this. Sana is…. Well, she… I mean…. Uhhh….” I don’t know what should say to make she believe in sana.

“ snake?? Squirrel??? Shiba inu?? Saida?? Yeah….” She said and back to her room.

 

 

Fan meeting

Sana POV

It is too much, mina literally abuse tzuyu holy waist. She put her hand on tzuyu waist, neck head and kiss her a lot. And the stupid fan is cheer them up.

Where is my fans???

Oh, yeah. They are exist. Only they are cheer on and chant saida a lot. I really want to turn back my time, and put leash on tzuyu. if I can turn back time I will never leave them.

They are look so happy, and I saw momo. she is pouting and……. She walk to momo and kiss her too. “ what kind of madness is this???

 

“ TZUMO…...”

“ MOTZU….”

“ NOOO…. PABO COUPLE…..”

“ BOO… MITZU IS LIFE….”

“ SAT…”

“ SATZU IS SINKING , YOU IDIOT….”

“ SAT…”

“ I SAID THEY IS SINKING, IDIOT….”

 

 

My heart is boiling and I really want to kick that stupid fan of mitzu and tzumo. What is that?? I look at them with anger.

Tzuyu look at me and smirk. she is kissing mina is her lips and fan is cheering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter