Dare (Part 2)

Alright, cool.

Irene's POV

"Not her, guys. I'm begging you, please not Taeyeon-sunbae."

"It's not our fault, unnie." Joy explained, "That's the universe talking, and it's telling you to talk to the woman of your-."

"Shh!" I quickly clamped a hand over the chicken-addict's mouth. "She is going to hear you, babo." I said through clenched teeth.

"It's only fair. See, Yeri had to eat a lemon, Wendy-unnie had to ask the ahjumma behind the counter for an order of beef bulgogi minus the beef, and you're talking to Taeyeon-unnie."

"What about Seulgi?" I raised an eyebrow in her direction.

"She'll get something just as bad."

"You can do it, Baechu! Now, go make Taerene happen." Wendy said, gently pushing me forward. "The shippers are waiting."

"Seungwan, it's creepy when you put it that way." Seulgi frowned, "Don't worry, Taengoo-unnie's cool, it'll be fine."

"It's true anyway."

"Go, unnie. Fighting!" Seulgi smiled, giving me two thumbs up.

Relax, Joohyun. Taeyeon's a really nice person, that's why you fell for her in the first place. Shut up, brain!

I casually slipped behind into the line behind her as she bought a pack of gum, some brownies and a mango shake.

"Thank you very much." Taeyeon-sunbae smiled brightly as the ahjumma took down her order.

Alright, here I go- Ooh, they sell carrot cupcakes here. Aww, there's a little bunny on it, that's so cute. Sunbae should've bought this instea- where the hell did she go?! Focus! It's now or never.

"Taeyeon-sunbaenim?" I said gently, tapping her shoulder.

"Hmm?" She turned around, slightly confused. "Oh, hi. You're a member of the drama club. Bae Irene, right? Or is it, Joohyun?" 

"Yes sunbae, I'm in the drama club. I'm in the same year as Wendy and Seulgi." I replied, shifting my weight from foot to foot. "I don't think we've formally met."

"Taeyeon," She stuck out her left hand covered in dried paint, quickly retracting it. " Sorry about that, I'm Kim Taeyeon, from the art club. You can call me Tae-unnie or Taeyeon-unnie." She grinned, sticking out her right hand.

"I'm Bae Joohyun, or Irene, but you can call me yours." I replied, taking Taeyeon-unnie's hand as her eyes widened.

"Well, I'd be honored to call such a pretty student mine." She continued, maintaining eye contact. "Tell you what, why don't I take you out this week? I know a great cafe."

"You're kidding."

"I may look like one, but I assure you, I do not kid." Taeyeon-unnie replied charmingly. "How does Thursday sound for a date?"

"Awesome." I grinned, fiddling with my fingers.

"Alright, cool." She said, putting her glasses on. "I'll see you then."

"Bye, sunbae." She cutely pouted at the way I addressed her. "Unnie, Taeyeon-unnie." I corrected myself, slowly making my way back to the our table. "Guys, pick up your jaws." I teased them as I sat back down.

"Bear, why couldn't you be like that when I first used pickup lines on you?!" Wendy said, smacking the back of her girlfriend's head.

"Oww!"

"Damn, bunny's got game!" Yeri commented, eating more popcorn. "What other pickup lines work? Oh look, Sungjae-oppa's walking in."

"Sungjae's coming?!" Joy exclaimed, "My turn! Yerim give me the damn dare!"