1/1

Vixx's Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ITS REALLY SHORT. I didnt have time to think of a deep plot SORRY. 

The beat of '7/11' blasted through the speakers in the Practice room. Hongbin, Hyuk, and Ravi were just enjoying themselves. 

"Hey Hyung, you should perform this on stage. I bet the fans would love to see you twerk." Hyuk said jokingly.

"Yeah I bet." Ravi replied. He went to the center of the room and started dancing like crazy. Hongbin and Hyuk started laughing hysterically. 

"No. No. Like this" Hongbin Added. He put his feet on the walls and started shaking his . Soon all of the three were laughing. 

Just then a door opened. Then came all the Gugudan Members. Gugudan had debuted the year before with 'Wonderland'. The Vixx members welcomed them to to K-pop scene. They were their sister group now. Ravi, Hongbin, and Hyuk all liked them accept now. 

"Hi, sunbaenims. Is it ok if we practice in here? Our new song is coming our in 2 weeks and we have to be perfect as you know." Gugudan's leader Hana said. 

"You can practice all you want, but that doesn't mean people will like you or your songs," Said Hyuk. He crossed his arms upset that he had to leave. He had nothing else to do. 

"Yeah, stop trying. You will never be popular. Just let the adults do what they want." Hongbin said pushing Hana and the rest of Gugudan out. He closed the door and locked it. 

"Pathetic." He said turning back to the other two.

"Yeah.... I guess. That was kind of rude, guys." Ravi said. "Let's pray N-hyung doesn't find out." 

"Why would N care?" Hyuk asked. 

"You know how much he cares about them. "It's our job to make success as painless as painful. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter