Final

Say You Won't Let Go - NamJin

Kim Seokjin had been waiting for his dragon friend and his Vampire cousin. He had been sitting in the booth and looking at the cold blooded coffee for almost an hour now. Jin had called Hoseok after three days of missing. He had ran away from home after hearing what his use to be boyfriend had said to him.

Jin, I’m sorry. I just don’t think you are the right one for me. My parents don’t like Vampires. They also don’t like how you eat blood and all. Like, I really love you, but… They are.. They’re forcing me to marry someone and… I don’t want you to get hurt.

Jin silently cried into his arms. Namjoon and him had been together for three years, and Namjoon had never let Jin meet his parents, until a week ago. After that, Namjoon and Jin had been in so many fights, that Namjoon ended the relationship. Jin had left Namjoon’s apartment, without caring to go back to his and Hoseok’s apartment.

Jin was in deep thoughts when the doorbell rung. Hoseok looked around the small cafe and when his eyes landed on Jin, he grabbed his boyfriend by the collar and dragged him to Jin.

“Jin…” Hoseok let go of Taehyung’s collar and sat across from Jin.

“Hoseok.. . Am I not enough?” Jin sniffed.

“Oh, Jin, don’t say that,” Taehyung put his hand on top of Jin’s arm.

“I… He…” Jin broke down again. Jin couldn’t hold everything in. He cried and let all his tears go.

Jimin, the cafe’s owner, came out when he heard wails from outside the kitchen.

“Omg! Jin, you here! Mathew! Why didn’t you tell me!” Jimin’s cat ears pricked up as he yelled at his trainee.

“I.. I didn’t know it was him,” Matthew whimpered.

Jimin and Yoongi were soon making their way to the table. Yoongi, who was Jin’s second cousin to his great uncle, didn’t like seeing Jin crying or sad.

“What did he do now?” Yoongi growled.

“Yoongi! Don’t be-” Jimin glared at Yoongi.

“I don’t care if his family is your family trade partner. I will-” Yoongi growled. Jimin’s ear went back, like he was scared. Yoongi then calmed down.

They all sat down in silence as Jin cried into Jimin’s small arms. Jimin tried to hush his hyung, but couldn’t. He kept crying.

I’m not good enough. Why do I have to be who I am? Why? Why can’t I be like those girls and guys that his parents like? Why..? Jin thought everything over and over. He couldn’t stop thinking, which caused him to cry over and over.

They sat there for almost thirty minutes, before Jimin and Yoongi had to go back and work. Taehyung took Jimin’s spot of comforting Jin, and sat next to him. They were all there until past midnight. Jin had finally calmed down, and was now laying down on Taehyung’s lap, sleeping.

“Should we-” The bell to the cafe rung. Usually, by midnight, nobody had come to the cafe. It didn’t really have a specific day the time closing, but midnight was only for night monsters.

Two werewolves entered the cafe. They didn’t notice the three sitting in the back table. The alpha did smell his mate, but he couldn’t now, since the other’s vampire scent was all over him.

“Jimin!” The alpha yelled, and the little werecat came out.

“Oh! Hello Namjoon! Why are you here?” The cat tilt his head, even though he knew why.

“I was wondering if you saw-” Namjoon said, but the younger beta bumped his arm.

“Isn’t that Jin over there?” The beta whispered to Namjoon’s ear.

The alpha quickly looked at where his friend pointed to. He saw what he was looking for- his mate. He started walking towards the three, but a dark figure appeared in front of him.

“Don’t go near them,” Yoongi growled.

“You don’t-” Namjoon growled back.

“Don’t what?! Fight your hyung you little-” Yoongi pushed the younger boy to his , but Jimin had stopped him from doing more.

“Yoongi, why don’t you go to the back?” The small cat demanded and the vampire listened to what his boyfriend told him to do.

Namjoon quickly got to his feet, and was going to walk towards Jin but Jimin got in his way.

“I don’t know what you did or said to Jin, but whatever you did, you made him feel worthless. Namjoon, I think it’s time you leave and fight for your relationship instead of looking for your love one,” Jimin glared at his older friend.

“Jimin-” Namjoon tried to walk past the smaller boy.

“He’s right, Jungkook why don’t you get your alpha to his wife?” Hoseok growled and picked up Jin from Taehyung’s lap, “Anyways, thank you Jimin for letting us stay here. I will bring Jin to our apartment. Come on, Taehyung.”

The couple left the cafe with Hoseok carrying Jin all the way back. Namjoon watched as they took his mate, and left him there. He broke down into tears, and stood there feeling useless. He couldn’t tell them that he had fought back and was kicked out of his own household. He couldn’t tell them what respect he was now getting. He couldn’t tell them anything that had happened during those three days of Jin being gone. He couldn’t. He was lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jin finally woke up, he walked into the living room and sat on the couch with a black furry blanket. Hoseok noticed him and quickly grabbed the tray he made for the vampire.

“Jinnie! Here!” The dragon smiled.

“I’m not hungry. You can eat yourself,” Jin replied and laid down.

“But-” The doorbell rung. Hoseok got up and ran to the door. Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Jin’s parents, was at the door along with Minsung, Jin’s older brother. They were wearing the brightest colours ever. Jin’s family was not like any other Vampire family. They like being different. The colours they wore made them stand out. Their personality was very different-very cheerful.

“Where’s Jin?” Mrs. Kim worried.

“He’s over there,” Hoseok smiled and let the family in. They all rushed to see Jin, who was in very bad condition.

“Jinne~Binnie!” Mrs. Kim couldn’t look at her son like this. Jin was very pale and was getting worst by the minute. She pulled out her small doctor kit and started seeing if anything was wrong with her youngest son.

“Honey, can you go find some blood for him, Minsungie, go to Mrs. Jae to get some vaccines and Hoseok, help me bring him to his room,” Mrs. Kim directed and they all helped each other.

Everything was done in Jin’s room. He had cords on him, trying to keep himself alive. Jin was in deep sleep. He hadn’t gotten good sleep in those three days. He walked and walked until he was so far. He almost killed himself. But now he was going to if he didn’t help himself soon enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a whole week before Jin woke up from his deep sleep. Even though he didn’t eat as much, his family and friends would bring him food for all his meals. He had slept through most of the day, and had become very weak. He couldn’t even open his eyes.

Hoseok had finally let his friends come and visit Jin after two weeks of his absence at school and work. Jimin and Taehyung had been the most worried, and Yoongi was done with Namjoon. They all came over one Tuesday night and found Jin sleeping.

“He hasn’t been eating,” Hoseok frown as he walked the others to the living room.

“What?!” Jimin was very surprise. He didn’t think his hyung would starve himself. He thought Jin was smarter than that, but it was the outcome of getting imprinted by a werewolf. Anything could happen.

“Has Namjoon heard?” Taehyung asked cuddling into Hoseok’s arm.

“I sent him a message about-” Hoseok looked down at the floor.

“YOU WHAT?!” Yoongi was mad, “Namjoon should’ve known the minute Jin was dead looking that night. URGH! STUPID WEREWOLVES!”

Yoongi had always thought of Namjoon as a better Werewolf  than all the others. He now thought wrong. Namjoon wasn’t as good as he thought. He was like every werewolf. Selfish.

“Babe, don’t get mad,” Jimin hugged the bigger boy. He hate seeing Yoongi mad, especially at Werewolves. He knew the backstory of Vampires and Werewolves.

After a while, Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi had to leave. They bid goodbye to Hoseok and sleeping Jin before heading out. Some of their worries had left them, but seeing Jin on the edge of dying made them fear more.

“Jin, please get better. For everyone. Namjoon wants you to get better. He’ll be coming back for you. Just please fight,” Hoseok hadn’t told the rest to them what Namjoon had told him the day before.

“I have to fight against my dad. I will be fighting him tomorrow night. Please tell Jin to wait for me and stay alive. I don’t know if I will win or not, but please tell him that.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin slightly open his eyes, and what he saw was unbelievable. Namjoon was sitting on his bed. He closed his eyes and opened them, but Namjoon was still here. He stared at Namjoon until Namjoon opened his eyes.

“Jin!” Namjoon quickly ran up to Jin from where he sat, “Are you okay?”

Jin kept staring at Namjoon. He didn’t think it was real. Was he really seeing Namjoon for the first time in so many weeks?

“Hoseok! He’s not responding!” Namjoon shouted to the male in the next room.

Hoseok came running in. He was shocked to see Jin opening his eyes for longer than a few seconds.

“Jin! Hey! Do you want to eat? Namjoon, can you bring him to the kitchen. I’ll quickly make something for the both of you,” Hoseok had finally smiled for the longest time he could think of. He walked out of the room and left to the kitchen to make food for six.

Jin and Namjoon was left in silence. Jin moved the blanket and tried to stand up, but he was so weak. Thanks to Namjoon, who had left the bedside to his mate’s side, he didn’t collapse on the floor. Namjoon helped Jin to the bathroom, who wanted to be left alone.

“Jin, I’ll be waiting for you outside. If you need anything, just call for me,” Namjoon left the door and walked around Jin’s room.

All the picture frames had no pictures in them. They were all taken down, in a box. The teddy bear Namjoon had gave Jin was also in the box. Everything that reminded Jin of Namjoon had been putted away. His room didn’t have the shine that it use to be when Jin was very happy. His happiness was taken away from him, and he had nothing less.  Namjoon went through Jin’s draws and found no pictures or gifts from him in the draws or anywhere.

Jin slowly cracked open the door, and Namjoon rushed to the door.

“What do you need?” He wanted to prove himself good again. Jin pointed at the towel. Namjoon quickly got him what he needed. Namjoon left the room to give Jin his privacy. Jin pulled on a sweatshirt and baggy jeans to keep himself warm from the cold apartment.

Jin slowly limped his way to the door, but Namjoon opened the door. He quickly went to Jin’s side.

“Let me help you,” Namjoon smiled, but Jin kept his arms closer to his own body. Namjoon sighed, but kept close to Jin’s side.

Hoseok smiled when he saw Jin walking. He was tired of having to see Jin in his bed doing nothing productive.

“Jin, isn’t that my sweater?” Hoseok walked over to the older boy.

Jin nodded and mumbled something to himself. Namjoon pretended to not hear, but he did.

“The others are coming, so please prepare yourself,” Hoseok smiled and walked back to the kitchen.

“Omg..” Jin said loudly and the door rung.

“Jinnie!” Jimin and Taehyung came up and hugged their hyung. They could finally bug their hyung again.

“Why didn’t you tell me this little-” Yoongi growled but Jimin shot him a look. Jimin hated the fact that Yoongi was biased against Namjoon.

“I hope he doesn't bug you,” Jimin apologized to Namjoon.

“Doesn't matter to me,” Namjoon smiled slyly.

Everyone settled down at the table, and Hoseok’s cooking was not really good. The bread was kinda burnt and the eggs and bacon wasn’t really tasty looking.

“Now I know why Jin Hyung doesn’t let you cook when you guys are over,” Taehyung laughed.

“Stop! This is my second to third time cooking here. He even says it’s better than Yoongi’s and Namjoon’s!” Hoseok whined to Taehyung.

“Jin, why would you tell how bad my cooking is to him?!” Both Yoongi and Namjoon whined to Jin.

“Aw, Yoongi it’s okay! You can still learn,” Jimin laughed.

Jin  sat quietly eating his food that Hoseok made for him. He wasn’t in the mood of eating or talking to the es. Namjoon recognized his silence, so he nudged the boy.

“Do you want to go to sleep?” He asked and got a nod back but Jin kept eating.

Hoseok smile disappeared when he saw the two talking silently. He knew they needed their time alone.

“Tae~ let’s go spend time together! We never get to spend time together anymore. Namjoon can take care of Jin and we’ll go play around!” Hoseok smiled.

“But…”

“I wanna go too!” Jimin jumped up in excitement.

“Fine,” Taehyung puffed.

“I might as well go or might get beat up,” Yoongi chuckled.

They left after cleaning the kitchen. They all bid goodbye and left Namjoon and Jin alone. Jin slowly walked to the couch and Namjoon followed him.

“Do you need anything? Blanket? Water? Pillows?” Namjoon asked.

“I want the black fluffy blanket on my bed,” Jin yawned quietly. Namjoon quickly went to get the blanket and brought some pillows.

Jin was laying on the couch when Namjoon got  back. Namjoon helped Jin rest on the pillow and into the blanket.

“Jin… I’m really sorry I left you. I really am, I should’ve ran after you instead of having you run all over and leave home. You would’ve been better than you are now,” Namjoon’s eyes became teary.

“Don’t worry. It’s not like it’s your fault,” Jin turned around and face away from Namjoon’s face.

“Jin, please listen to me,” Namjoon begged.

“I don’t need to-” Jin shook his head lightly.

“Jin, I fought my father to be able to get you into the pack. I didn’t come back because I still had to fight to get what I wanted. Don’t say that. Listen to me,” Namjoon was becoming impatient.

“Well you shouldn’t. It was a waste of time. I wasn’t even worth it,” Jin argued back.

“Well you are. Jin don’t say that,” Namjoon wasn’t gonna go easy on him anymore.

“Maybe I was-”

“JIN! I didn’t do this to make you com alive. For the past weeks that you haven’t been feeling well, Jungkook and I went through so much just to make my dad change his mind!” Namjoon yelled

Jin whimpered at Namjoon’s yelling. He knew well that Namjoon only yelled when he was telling the truth and he was mad. He kept his back facing Namjoon as he had tears coming down.

“Namjoon… You need someone who’s going to keep you and your pack good. I am not worth it. Everything that we have been through is nothing. I am a Vampire and you are a Werewolf. We were never meant to be,” Jin tried to say calmly but cried in the end.

“Jin, that’s not true. Don’t believe those lies that my dad says,” Namjon got up and hugged Jin from on top.

Jin cuddled in the blanket more and hid his face from Namjoon, but Namjoon got to his face first.

“Please Jin… I want us to be happy together.. Please… Let me be yours again. Let you be mines again,” Namjoon cuddled in with Jin.

“I…”  Jin was lost in words. He didn’t know what to say to Namjoon. He really wanted to push Namjoon away, but his heart wouldn’t let him.

“Please..” Namjoon whispered into Jin’s head.

“I… Okay.. But you have to promise me that you won’t let me go?” Jin turned around. His eyes were puffy from crying.

“Yes, and I won’t break that promise!” He smiled and hugged Jin into his arms.

They both laid there, Jin drawing on Namjoon’s chest and Namjoon smelling Jin’s hair. They were lost in their little world when the others came in. The coupled didn’t seem to realize that they came sneakliy in, and they started to take pictures on them. The four had also brought in Jungkook ,who was sending the pictures to Namjoon’s mom, who was making ordiments for their upcoming wedding.

“Aw! Look at the two love birds,” Yoongi yawned pretending to come in.

Jin quickly got up from Namjoon’s arm, and Namjoon fell onto the floor. He got up within seconds.

“Why didn’t you say anything?” Jin asked bringing his legs close to his body.

“Because we thought that you guys didn’t make up,” Jungkook laughed from the corner.

“Yah! Why are you here? Aren’t you suppose to be helping Auntie with the decorations?” Namjoon went up to Jungkook.

“Aha, nope! Auntie said I could leave early and check up on you and your mate. But it seems like you don’t need the support,” Jungkook giggled and Jimin and Taehyung joined.

“I swear to-” Namjoon glared at Jungkook.

“I am going to bed. Good night,”  Jin quickly got up, but almost fell.

“You’re funny. We are going to have a sleep over. Get your on the couch and stay there,” Jimin sassed and joined his hyung on the couch, “We don’t need you dying in your sleep.”

Everyone cheered when Hoseok said that he was going to get some food and his Play station.

Namjoon sat next to Jin, who had put his head on Namjoon’s shoulder. They sat like that and waited for Hoseok and Yoongi to come back.

“Namjoon, your mom is calling you! Stop cuddling with your bae and answer your mom before she rips your head,” Jungkook yelled from the kitchen. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were making some brownies for them all.

“Urgh, I should check my phone,” Namjoon got up and left from his spot to talk to his mom privately.

Jungkook took this as his advantage to ask Jin some questions. He sat where Namjoon was.

“So, Jin. I heard a lot about you from Namjoon. I was wondering… What did you say to him?” Jungkook started to record what Jin was saying.

“I… I told him it wasn’t really worth it to fight his dad for me. I thought it was stupid. I am a creature that many Werewolves hate because we ‘kill’ humans,” Jin quietly said.

“Did you say yes to him being with you?” Jungkook asked. Of course he had heard everything that they were talking about. He made sure to record everything.

“Isn’t that why he’s still here?” Jin asked slightly smiling.

“HOSEOK!” Taehyung had smiled when he saw his boyfriend with his PlayStation.

They all sat together and played some games. Sometime after they were playing, Namjoon came back and cuddle in with Jin, who didn’t want to play any games with the others. Jin rested his head on Namjoon’s shoulder. Namjoon watched as Jungkook dominated all the others in all the games.

“I don’t know how many times I told you, but I am a pro at these games. I play them every day!” Jungkook bragged.

“Taetae, it’s okay. We’ll win against him one day,” Hoseok laughed and the others laughed along.

Everyone played until they all decided to sleep. Jin and Namjoon cuddled up on the couch, since the others didn’t want to be around them if they did anything. There was silence between the two. Jin snuggled into Namjoon’s warmth while Namjoon held tight onto his mate.

“Let’s promise each other this: We won’t let go until the very end,” Namjoon smiled into Jin’s hair.

“What end?” Jin giggled.

“The end of everything,” Jin kept giggling at Namjoon’s cheesy-ness but agreed.

That night, was the night that Jin and Namjoon found their happiness with each other. They knew it from the beginning that they couldn’t let go of each other, and even through the tough time, they were still together.


The End