First meeting

Let me know your heart

It was a hot sunday morning, sinb was fanning herself due to the heat in the resting area (a big tent) as the shooting havent start yet. Deep in her heart she is annoyed coz her unknown partner for the shooting havent arrived yet. 

Sinb POV

'Ya when will he come...its so hot and im gonna die soon if i have to wait longer' sinb nag. 

"Im totally gonna hate whoever he is" sinb keep repeating the phrase in her mind

Sinb stylist just chuckled at this young teenage girl while fixing her soft flowy hair onto a ponytail. Suddenly they heard an uproar from outside and the fan was screaming like crazy. Sinb stand up and walk to the door to see whats going out when suddenly a man push him and she bump into a stand light and fall together with the light.

'Im sorry are you okay?' said the man while holding out his hand to help her up. She was about to get mad at that guy when suddenly an eye contact between them coz them to freeze at the spot.......

Jackson POV

As he arrived at the shooting scene he ran to the tent coz the fan was trying to get near him. Accidentally he push a girl until she fal down real hard. He hold out his hand apologizing for his rush.

They both freeze.

He knows the girl. The one that he have been admiring and fanboying over due to her lack of charm.

"Sinb"......

No one POV

Sinb realize the awkward situation she's in and decided to stand up. She bow 90 degrees to the respected subae.

'Mianhamnida jackson sunbaenim, its my fault for not looking in front while walking'

As jackson tried to reply, suddenly a man come to them.

'Ah finally jackson you have arrived. Looks like both of you have known each other so there will be no need for futher introduction. Both of you are going to be a couple for today advertisement shooting. Get ready shooting start in 15 minutes'

Jackson and sinb bow to respect the director and they accidentally exchange gaze. Sinb quickly revert her gaze back when jackson suddenly hold out his hand

'Lets do our best sinb-shii' he said with a wide smile.

'Ok' sinb reply like shy girl with rosy hot pink cheek

Both of them exchange smile with heart beating fast

 

 

 

Ok guys its the first chapter on how they meet...there's more chapter coming up....enjoyyy