#BESTLEADERJBDAY.

Like Oh 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I still can't believe we're really here." Serena stated in awe as she and Melanie sat among fellow IGOT7s at GOT7's fan meeting held in Taipei, Taiwan at the Taiwan International Convention Center. "Of course." Melanie laughed. "For his birthday he wanted me here." "Well, you could've come by yourself." Serena deadpanned as she adjusted the ahgabong onto her other wrist. "You know I don't go to these things alone. Besides, I'm pretty sure your man wanted you here, too." Melanie teased as she elbowed her sister playfully. "Don't try to deny it since we're gonna go to LA on the the twenty-ninth." "Sure." Serena dismissed her sister as Melanie laughed.

~~~~~~~

The fan meeting was going well with many things already happening. The sisters found out that Jaebeom's parents were there as well and sitting among the other fans in the audience. Serena sister by saying that Jaebeom probably wanted her to meet his parents, too, which made Melanie rolled her eyes at her sister's words. Still a heart thumped hard against her chest at the mere thought of it. Anyways, GOT7 opened with the Chinese version of Let Me and then Prove It afterwards. Then the group did their greetings and introductions while also speaking in Chinese for their fans and showcasing their language skills. Everyone greeted Jaebeom with a 'happy birthday' in Chinese when it was his turn. Jackson skipped over Mark so he would be last to say more words compare to the other members.

After that they then played charades with the fans before their next two stages of Boomx3 and Just right. Once both performances were done they went into their first talking ment with BamBam leading the crowd to do a wave of sorts. Later GOT7 answered post-its from the fans with majority of the questions being directed towards the leader due to his birthday. The other six were acting and singing cutely towards Jaebeom due to his birthday as they knew he couldn't deny them with Jackson going first, followed by Jinyoung, and then Yugyeom who grew embarrassed during the segment. Next was Youngjae being his typical cutie self and then by BamBam shoving a heart in Jaebeom's face. Finally Mark ended it with his cutesy self and later his high-pitched voice saying 'JB' made him stop from continuing.

Jaebeom thought it was over until Youngjae read a post-it where a fan wished Jaebeom a happy birthday, but wanted to see the leader's aegyo causing the older male to become fluster and everyone else cheering for Jaebeom to do it. Eventually giving in, Jaebeom did it after psyching himself up with the help of Jinyoung telling him to do it while facing towards a specific camera. Jackson's announced the next post-it note that he had chosen that wanted Jaebeom to do a y dance and Jaebeom pointed out that his mother was in the audience. However it just caused Jackson to egg the leader on even more as Jackson asked for the music to play and 'Prove It' came on. Jaebeom seemed embarrassed and shy, but nevertheless he went with it and his mother even signaled him with a heart above her head to encourage her son and even showing a thumbs up afterwards.

Following that act Mark's sticky note requested for Jaebeom to do the 'I'm So y' dance, and the leader did it alongside Yugyeom by his side. Next was Jinyoung's note where he chose one that wanted Jaebbeom to sing and he did, but for not that long must to dismay of fans and even Melanie who wanted to hear more. Luckily, Jinyoung wasn't satisfied with it and Jaebeom sang a little longer and a bit louder where the fans even waved along to his singing. Some more things happened with Youngjae reading for Jaebeom to do another y dance while showcasing his English speaking skills as the fan had written in English. Later BamBam read another for the leader to dance to girl group songs. Jaebeom didn't want to do either, but with the members pestering him he once again gae in finally danced to Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb as the song had randomly come on.

Some more fun happened with Yugyeom picking out a note requesting for yaja time with BamBam and Yugyeom having lots of fun with this little segment much to the dismay of the older members. Luckily, that was the last bit for the sticky note board and they moved on with GOT7 performing two more songs which were Fly and If You Do next. Then came the special project from IGOT7s which was dedicated to Jaebeom for the idol's birthday where they had prepared a special video. Within the video also had Jaebeom's mom delivering him a heartwarming letter which caused Jaebeom to shed a few tears upon watching it. A moment later the birthday cake was presented while singing the happy birthday song before GOT7 ended the fan meeting with their title song, Hard Carry.

~~~~~~~

Melanie and Serena actually returned back to Taipei 101 Sparkle Hotel once the fan meeting was over to rest before heading home later the next day. As much as the sisters wanted to stay and hang out with the group, but they couldn't just walk up and have access to the backstage without having to explain this and that. In the end the sisters didn't bother with Melanie sending Jaebeom a text that they had left back to their hotel instead. Anyways, once the sisters were back at the hotel Melanie went to shower and Serena changed clothes before lying on her stomach to upload her fan-cams onto Instagram like she usually did after such an event.

Some time later Melanie got done showering while cleaning out her ears with q-tips as Serena was a third of the way of uploading her fan-cams onto her social media account. Both sisters were chilling on their respective beds as they re-lived the fan meeting experience like they always did. "I think you got some serious competion, Mel, becauseJackson was seriously all over Jaebeom." Serena commented with a chuckle upon seeing one of the many moments of the two together as Melanie laughed in agreement. "I know right. He'll always be his number one fan." "Still though, I hated Jinyoung's hairstyle even though he looked handsome as always." Serena complained as Melanie shrugged indifferently. "That's just you." "Yeah, basically."

The duo continued to talk before becoming silent to do their own thing in comfort. Serena continued uploading one minute clips unto her Instagram with Melanie later changing into something more casual cozy instead of staying in her tank and shorts. Serena eyed her sister weirdly upon hearing Melanie moving around the roo

Please log in to read the full chapter