Unforgettable Affair

Unforgettable Affair

Donghae:  Eunhyuk…  Are you going to repay me for giving your phone back?

Eunhyuk: I swear I won't take it out (looks at him) can I just please have back (Walks close to him and sticks his hands out.)

Donghae:  How are you going to repay me for giving your phone back to you.  

Eunhyuk: (Looks at him) I… Well what do you want?

Donghae:  (walks up to Eunhyuk and caresses his cheeks)  Nothing special…  I just want you to pay more attention to me.

Eunhyuk: (Looks at him) I---

Yoona:  Donghae! (Brightly smiles)

Donghae:  (pushes Eunhyuk away) You think you can get away with using your phone in my class!

Eunhyuk: (Looks at him shocked) (Looks at Yoona then back at Donghae) I’m sorry Mr. Lee… I’ll be taking my leave then…

Donghae: Wait [towards Eunhyuk]…  (walks out with Yoona)  Hey babe…  Can you wait for me at my office?  I need a serious talk with him.

Yoona:  He’s in trouble already? It’s only the beginning of the school year.

Donghae:  Yeah well…  You know, he’s the trouble maker.

Yoona:  I’ll wait for you then…  (kisses the cheeks)

Donghae:  (walks in the room) Eunhyuk…

Eunhyuk: (Looks at him) You're really confusing. (Lets out a sigh) Also I don’t think teachers are allowed to touch my face :-3

Donghae:  Look, I think you’re a wonderful student.

Eunhyuk: It’s only been one day how could you know?

Donghae:  I can see it in your eyes.  

Eunhyuk: (Looks at him) well… I should get going, my boyfriend isn’t going to wait for me forever (chuckles awkwardly)

Donghae:  (grabs his hand)  I bet he can’t do it like me. (pulls him in and kisses him)

Eunhyuk: (eyes widen and pulls away)  (Speaks really fast) Whoa! This is not allowed you knowwwww!! And and I have someone and you know you have a wife and this isn’t right and you like 20 something and and--

Donghae: (pulls him close and whispers in Eunhyuk’s ear) This is a secret between me and you, my love.   I can’t wait to explore what you’ve got. (kisses Eunhyuk’s cheeks before walking out of the room towards his office)

Eunhyuk:... (rushes out) (Blushes a lot) (He’s  teacher!! A Teacher!)

 


Outside of class

Eunhyuk: (Goes and sits down on the bench) (Lets out a sigh)

Siwon: (Comes and sits next the him) How was the first day of class? (smiles)

Eunhyuk: It was uh uhhhhhh (smiles) It was perfect just a little weird.

Siwon: ? Really? How so?

Eunhyuk: Don’t know, the teachers kind of… off you know

Siwon: What does that mean

Eunhyuk: (smiles) Nothing really (kisses his cheek) Hmm maybe we should go out and get something to eat.

Siwon: Ahh yay (smiles) I’m starving

Eunhyuk: Me to (Holds his stomach) so hungary

Siwon: So where too?

Eunhyuk: Oh you should know by now.

Siwon: Yeah yeah I know I know (smiles) let's go (take his hands and they walk past Donghae)

Donghae:  Eunhyuk…  It’s nice to see you, this…  This must be your boyfriend you were talking about?

Eunhyuk: uh yeah

Siwon: oh you're the teacher nice meeting you? (Sticks his hands out)

Donghae:(shakes Siwon's hand) Nice to meet you too, Siwon…. I'll see you tomorrow in class, Eunhyuk..(smirks).

Eunhyuk: y...yeah haha…

Siwon: (looks at Eunhyuk weirdly) yeah… let's go Eunhyuk (takes his hands and starts to walk)

Donghae:  Wait!

Both: (looks at him).... What?

Donghae:  I need to talk to Eunhyuk for a second privately, can you leave us, Siwon?

Siwon: Uh yeah I guess (walks off and sits down far away)

Eunhyuk: (Looks at him shyly) I… uh yes.. Mr. Lee

Donghae:  (pulls him towards the hallway in the corner)  Eunhyuk…  (presses against him, breath within his neck) I really can’t stand seeing you with Siwon, even though this is my first time..  Seeing you with him, makes my heart ache just a little…  I can see through him, he’s….  (looks at Eunhyuk, eye to eye, coming in closer) He’s bad for you.. (plants a soft kiss on Eunhyuk’s lips.)

Eunhyuk: (his eyes widen) (Pulls away) Mr. Kandinsky! (Looks away) I!...We can’t! You like 4 years older and married and I’m dating someone and and!!!......--

Donghae: (kiss him again)  Eunhyuk…  You’re mine from now on…  I’ll take responsibility of you and yourself, but just promise me one thing…

Eunhyuk: NO! I am not yours (Glares at him) You can’t do this to me! You can’t just make me fall in love with you. I hardly even know you and you don’t even know me! What If is was like a vampire or something, or a dog or a lion?!?!?! You wouldn’t know would you? Because we don’t even know each other! An to make things worst you're my teacher and stuff like that. This is illegal! Like omg are you serious. I mean you are hot and whatever but like I’m dating someone and you're married so it’s best if you leave me alone.

Donghae:  Hey!  Do you want everyone to hear you?  Did you want everyone to know what you’ve done to your teacher on the first day of school?  And don’t you dare tell me what I can and cannot do, I can and I will make you fall in love with me whether you like it or not.  It doesn’t matter if we know each other, we can get to know each other… (looks away) I just want you to give me a chance?  Despite what we already both have, can’t we try it out?  

Eunhyuk: No… it’s not how it works Lee, I’m not just going to go to you and stuff. (Glares at him) don’t touch me again or I’ll go the police.

Donghae:  I guess this is it then, I really tried to be nice…  (takes out a phone and shows him the pictures)  If at all, you’ll be the one in trouble not me and unless you want everyone to see this picture, especially your “boyfriend”, you’d have no choice but to follow me.

Eunhyuk: (Looks at the pictures) Delete it…

Donghae:  (smirks)  Catch me if you can. (Walks away)

 


Second Day

Eunhyuk: (Walks into 6th period)

Donghae:  (ignores Eunhyuk)  Have a seat, ladies and gentleman.

Eunhyuk: (Glares at Donghae) (God stupid jerk face tiger) (Closes his eyes)

Donghae:  (laughs) Yesterday my wife and I had an argument over something extremely small, (walks up and down the rows of desks) but we made up and do you guys know how? Or what I did to win her favor?

Eunhyuk: (He useddddddddddd her)

Donghae:  (walks up to Eunhyuk and crouches down and whispers in his ears)  I made love to her. (out loud) I gave her hugs and kisses! (smiles)  Moral of the story, students!  Give love to those around you and you’ll receive nothing but love back.

Eunhyuk: (Sighs) (What does he think I’m going to get jelly? NOPE HE’S A DIRTBAG)

Donghae: First Assignment!  I want a fiction story, it can be romance, preferably…  Action, thriller for the freaky ones (laughs), it can be anything but I want a fiction story.  It’ll be out of 10, whether it’s interesting, and I’m not going based off of your grammar or your mistakes, just the story itself.  You have till tomorrow in the beginning of class.  If you need help, raise your hand and I’ll come rescue you.  (looks at Eunhyuk and smirks)

Eunhyuk: (Looks away from him and hurries to get paper out) (Lets out a sigh and starts working)

Ryewook (student):  (raises hand) I need help…

Donghae: (croutches down next to him which he was sitting next to Eunhyuk). Yeah what do you need help with?  (Touches his shoulder)

Ryewook:  I know I'm a junior but…  How do you spell submissive and dominant?

Donghae:  Well, actually..  Eunhyuk is quite good with words like that aren't you?

Eunhyuk: uh… I'm busy (frowns)

Donghae:  you're not going to help your fellow student?

Eunhyuk:... I… I need to do my work too

Donghae:  See me after class. (Angry tone)

Eunhyuk: (sighs)

Ryewook: (laughs)

Donghae: (helps out the kids)

 


After Class

Eunhyuk: what :-|

Donghae: Disrespect much.

Eunhyuk: I… (looks away) in sorry

Donghae:  (stands up) let's go to my office, I need to get something anyway.

Eunhyuk: (goes…)

Donghae:  I don't mean to be so mean to you, you know…  I do it because I have to...

Eunhyuk: no you can let me go!

Donghae:  I'm not doing anything….

Eunhyuk: (looks at him) I should go Siwon’s waiting

Donghae:  I haven't talked to you yet.

Eunhyuk: well what do you want?

Donghae: (Walks towards Eunhyuk) Seeing you like this… Kind of.. Turns me on… (Blushes) But you're not worth even an ounce of my time! (Slams the table)

Eunhyuk: (looks at him) I never wanted to anyways!

Donghae:  Wanted what ?  What did you want ??  

Eunhyuk:... (looks away) I'm… I'm leaving (walks to the door)

Donghae:  (chases him) Did you want this? (Kisses him)

Eunhyuk: (kinda kisses back).. n...no…

Donghae:  Exactly… (Pulls away) I know you want this as much as I do… (Pulls him closer , he grabs Eunhyuk’s face and caresses it) Don't restrain from me… (Kiss him softly and passionately)

Eunhyuk: (holds him). (Kisses his neck)... (w...what am I doing…) (looks away)

Donghae:  I'm sorry…  (Pulls away and walks towards his desk).

Eunhyuk: (walks to him).. (biYesunghis lips) d...don't be

Donghae:  You should leave.

Eunhyuk: (sits on Donghae's desk and crosses his legs) hmmm are you sure?

Yoona:  You dare!!! (Grabs Eunhyuk and slaps him)

Eunhyuk:... (holds his face in shook)....

Donghae:  Yoona !

Eunhyuk: (gets off) you're right… I should go (leaves)

Yoona:  Damn right !!!  How dare you seduce your teacher !?

Donghae:  God dammit Yoona!  You want everyone to hear you or what!?

Yoona:  that's right!  I want everyone to hear me, he's seducing you right in front of my eyes, in your own office!!  How dare him?!  I also heard he has a boyfriend, I should warn his boyfriend, Eunhyuk?  He's such a hoe.

Donghae: (slaps!) Get out of my face, I don't want to see you right now.

[Yoona cries and leaves, she bumps into Eunhyuk]

Eunhyuk: (looks at her)... uh… miss? (Looks at her) I'm sorry I'll leave him alone. I swear

Yoona:  Miss?  (Scoffs) It's Mrs. Lee for you, Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk: he has a wife?

Yoona:  You're going to act stupid in front of me right now?  Everyone knows I'm his wife, the one and only Yoona Freeman! The one and only CEO of Diamond Corp. (Smiles and walks around him)

Eunhyuk: (sighs) it's only the second day of school!? Why the hell does everyone think I know everything!?!! (Sighs)

Yoona:  (scoffs) Donghae Lee ..   Isn't he just … Wonderful?  He's hot, rich, smart, handsome, and just perfect…  

Eunhyuk:.. uh sure? Okay thanks for that description… I guess (walks away)

Yoona:  My husband is not gay!  So don't you dare think you can seduce him ….

Eunhyuk: did I say I was (shakes his head)

Yoona:  If you weren't interested, you wouldn't have responded to me.

Eunhyuk: it's whatever I'm tired of you and your husband I'm done

Yoona:  (laugh crazily) He's not gay!!!!

Eunhyuk:.. (psycho…..)

 


Evening

Eunhyuk: (walking home)

Donghae:  Hey… (Popped out of nowhere)

Eunhyuk: no. I'm not planning to get slapped again

Donghae:  please wait...

Eunhyuk: no we're done this thing is done it's over leave me alone and go to your crazy wife

Donghae:  I'm sorry…  I didn't know she was going to be there..  I know this is crazy, especially on the second day of school..

Eunhyuk: yeah (looks at him) no more I'm happy not dealing with drama. Because you see. We didn't developement relationship so you could hardly care for me just as I am with you

Donghae:  (walks closer to him) but what we feel for each other, you can't ignore it..

Eunhyuk: you know what Donghae. Wait for a bit. Don't rush this. This isn't a fairytale Donghae, I'm not even sure if I even like you or not. We can't rush character development you know

Donghae:  Admit it…  You want me as much as I want you..

Eunhyuk: no just leave me alone

Donghae:  (scoffs | I should’ve known.) I’m sorry I even tried…  (nods and walks away)

Eunhyuk: (Watches him leave) (Looks away) (I don’t need him…)

Donghae:  (Once again, I became hidden…)  (fakes a smile)  Your wife is waiting for you at home. (talking to himself outloud)

Eunhyuk: (is he talking to me? Thats kind of creepy :( I don’t really like his wife and uh oh maybe he’s not?) (goes to him) Your wife is waiting for me? I think she’s kind of crazy no offence.

Donghae:  What are you doing?  I thought you wanted me to leave you alone, why are you talking to me?  Selfish much?

Eunhyuk: If I was selfish I would have kept playing that little game we were playing. I would have kept your love and not given you mine. I just came because you said something out loud Donghae.

Donghae:  Well you don’t need to worry…  Just mind your own business…

Eunhyuk: I… I’m sorry… I really am… (Turn around) I’ll leave you (Walks off)

Donghae:  That’s what you wanted, wasn’t it?

Eunhyuk: (Stops) You don't know what I want, so stop thinking that you do.

Donghae:  You told me to leave you alone, if that’s not what you want then what is?

Eunhyuk: (Looks forward) (Walks forward) See you in class Mr. Lee.

Donghae: (ignores and walks away)

 


Lunch

Eunhyuk: What no way (smiles and chuckles)

Siwon: What I’m serious (messes with Eunhyuk’s hair) There are flying fishes.  They soar through the air and (Looks at him) Give cute people little kisses (pecks Eunhyuk's cheek) Lots (dose it again) and lots (again) of kisses

Eunhyuk: (Surprised face) Wow (smiles) am I dating a flying fish?

Siwon: (chuckles and holds Eunhyuk close) I don’t know (smirks) those fishes are pretty ually active

Eunhyuk: mmm then nope your not a flying fish (smiles) your Siwon (pokes his face) your Siwon… A Siwon fish (smiles) and I caught you.

Siwon: (smiles and kisses him)

Eunhyuk: (kisses back)

They just hold hands together and eat.

Donghae:  (walks by them)  Flying fishes? (laughs) only fools would believe that.

Eunhyuk: uh yeah… okay?

Siwon: (Looks at him) (What a mood killer)

Donghae:  (walks away)  Foolish kids.

Principle Park:  Donghae Lee!  (smiles brightly, walking towards Donghae)

Donghae:  Leeteuk Park, long time no see!

Principle Park:  Oh, Donghae…  How have you been?

Donghae:  We saw each other just yesterday. (Leeteuk’s hand is on Donghae’s shoulder)

Principle Park:  Don’t be silly, we’re best friends!  Let’s go to my office. (smiles)

Donghae:  What do you want?

Leeteuk:  Oh, don’t act like that, Donghae…

Donghae:  If you don’t have anything to say, I’ll be leaving.

Leeteuk:  Have you forgotten?

Donghae:  Forgotten what?

Leeteuk:  That I’m Yoona’s uncle…  And the principle of this school…  

Donghae:  How can I forget. (sits down on the couch)

Leeteuk:  And the mistress of Donghae Lee.  (smirks)

Donghae:  “Mistress”, funny word.

Leeteuk:  Tsk, you think?  I think it’s pretty y…

Donghae:  I found someone else to toy with.

Leeteuk:  (curled eyebrows, angrily) Who?

Donghae:  (smirks)  It wouldn’t be a secret if I told you, now wouldn’t it?

Leeteuk:  But Donghae!!!  I’ve been with you for so long and we’ve done so much together.

Donghae:  We’ve slept together, that’s it.

Leeteuk:  That’s the special part of it.

Donghae:  I want more…  

Leeteuk:  You can’t get what you want, Donghae. (Stern voice)  I bet it’s a student.

Donghae:  I just want a taste of him.

Leeteuk:  Fine.  But only a TASTE, I still want you..

Donghae:  (walks towards Leeteuk)  How can I ever abandon you?  (Kisses Leeteuk, Leeteuk goes down and continues...)

 


 

Night Time

Donghae:  How did I come to this? (drunk, roaming around the streets)

Siwon: (Riding his bike and almost hits him) whoa! (turns to avoid him and falls off) (Laying on the ground)

Donghae:  What the are you doing in my way!?  Can’t you see that I was here, you scumbag!

Siwon: (looks at him) (stands up) in sorry

Donghae:  Always sorry…  ALWAYS SORRY!!!  Just SHUT THE HELL UP!!!  Why does everyone say sorry?  (tears coming out)  What’s the meaning of sorry if everyone keeps saying it?  (tumbles and falls on the ground)  Stop saying sorry, it’s annoying.

Siwon: (Sits next to him) Mr. Lee? (Looks at him) I may not know what you're going through, or know the pain that you may be enduring (Pats his back) but I feel as if I know you can do it. (Leans back) You seem… independent strong maybe? Life get people down… I know that from my own experiences, but Life does give you things to help you (smiles a little) Eunhyuk for example… he’s helped me out from my own crippling depression. He showed me that I could be strong. (Lets out a sigh) Maybe… maybe a Eunhyuk might come to you, you know. (smiles) To help you out.

Donghae:  (laughs) I’m getting advice from a kid…  Eunhyuk…  He’s nothing special…  

Siwon: (Looks at him) He may not be to you (smiles) but he is to me

Donghae:  Of course he is…  He’s your boyfriend…  (stands up, still drunk)  

Siwon: (smiles) See you later (Gets up)

Donghae: Ah…  (falls and sleeps)

Siwon: (Sighs) (Picks him up and walks to his house)

Donghae:  (mumbling) Everyone thinks I’m a piece of toy…  (tears falling down)

Siwon: (Looks down) Wow… That must … (Sighs)

Donghae:  (hits Siwon)

Siwon: (Looks at him) Ow?

Donghae:  (weeps)  How can you just leave me like this? (hits Siwon) How could I live without you?  I’m sorry…  Yes, I’m so sorry…  

Siwon: (just carries him to his room) floor or bed?

Donghae:  You.

Siwon: That makes no sense… but okay? (puts him on the bed. And lays next to him)

Donghae:  (smiles and hugs Siwon) Siwon…  

Siwon: (This is super uncomfortable!!!!!!!!!)

Donghae:  (knocks out while hugging him)

Siwon: (sleeps as well)

 


Morning

Donghae:  (yawns and opens his eyes slowly)  Ahhh…  

Siwon: (Has his rubbed against Donghae’s area and is sleeping)

Donghae:  (touches his area, he looks in front of him and saw a man sleeping, confused) Huh? (he gets up immediately)

Siwon: (Wakes up because so much movement) (Looks around and yawns)

Donghae:  De-Siwon?  (shakes Siwon)  Wh-what?? (super confused)

Siwon: (Looks at him) Oh I was coming back from a basketball game and then I almost crashed into you. You kinda knocked out and I didn’t want to leave you in the streets you know, since Eunhyuk says you his favorite yet not teacher. So I just dropped you off here and yeah.

Donghae:  (gets up)  Yeah…  I’ll get going, thanks. (Rushes) Oh and by the way, I wasn’t here.  Whatever happens, this stays between us, thanks. (smiles and tries to find the door to leave)

Siwon: (Follows him) over here. And yeah nothing happened (chuckles) you just talked about someone named Yesunghaha… sorry if it is personal (opens the door) and however your feeling I hope you get through it haha (smiles)

Donghae:  Tes?  I don’t remember talking about Tes…  He…  He was years ago…  

Siwon: well you were talking about him. And don't worry I won't tell you what you did (chuckles) when you thought of him

Donghae:  What I did when I thought of him?  What are you talking about?  What did I do?

Siwon: uh nothing haha (opens the door) You should get going I need to get ready for class.

Donghae:  (shakes head) Right..  Right…  Don’t talk about this to ANYONE!!! (Runs away but then runs back) Where am I at?

Siwon: You act like I’m a bad guy or something, and you're just 2 miles east from school.

Donghae:  Thanks. (Runs)

 


School

Eunhyuk: (sitting on a bench reading a book) (he has glasses on)

(Two students walking by sits on the bench beside Eunhyuk)

Taeyeon [Student #1]:  OMG, did you see Mr. Lee?

Hyoyeon [Student #2]:  No, why???

Taeyeon [Student #1]:  I saw him running…

Hyoyeon [Student #2]:  Okay…  And? So what?  He ran?

Taeyeon [Student #1]:  He wore the same thing yesterday.

Hyoyeon [Student #2]:  What?

Taeyeon [Student #1]:  And guess what?

Hyoyeon [Student #2]:  What.

Taeyeon [Student #1]:  He was coming from Siwon’s house.

Hyoyeon [Student #2]:  What!?  How do you even know that!?

Taeyeon [Student #1]:  Uh, Stalker 101, duh!  Honestly, I really don’t know…  I just saw him coming from Siwon’s way.

Hyoyeon [Student #2]:  It could be that Mr. Lee was just dropping by at someone’s house or something.

Taeyeon [Student #1]:  True…  But what if…  He slept at Siwon’s place?  

Hyoyeon [Student #2]:  I mean c’mon…  Lee has a wife, why would he sleep w9ith Siwon?

Eunhyuk: (Gets up) (God Taeyeons so annoying) (Yawns and walks to the library)  (I just wanted to read my book in peace) (Looks into his phone camera) (eh…. My hair) (Fixes it)

Taeyeon [Student #1]:  You never know…  What if…  Lee is sleeping with Siwon!!!!!

Siwon: (Walks by casually)

Taeyeon [Student #1]:  Oh, here comes the devil…  Let’s just leave, they probably slept together anyway.. (giggles)

Hyoyeon [Student #2]:  You’ve got to be kidding me. (They both walk away, laughing.)

Siwon: (Looks confused) (God Taeyeon is so annoying. TBH how could anyone be so air headed their are like 50 other people in that same other neighborhood and she also lives over there i think)

Donghae: (runs towards his office, everyone’s eyes are fixed on him.)

Siwon: (Goes to Eunhyuk and they read together)

Siwon: Oh weird thing I had to bring Lee to my house. He was drunk.

Eunhyuk: Really? (chuckles) Thats funny

Siwon: Did you hear Taeyeon XD

Eunhyuk: (yawns) yeah. I guess she was right but she’s stupid (frowns) always thinks the bad stuff.

Siwon: Maybe because she wants that to happen?

Eunhyuk: Yeah maybe it just a (chuckles)

Siwon: A cheating ?

Eunhyuk: It’s possible (Laughs) but it’s whatever, I don't really care what other people think.

Siwon: Yeah same. Random people don’t matter to me. All that matters is you

Eunhyuk: (smiles) yeah. (Looks at the time) I should go

Siwon: Yeah (smiles) bye

Both: (Leave)

 


6th Period

Donghae:  … Believe it or not, I was actually running this morning around school and I found interesting stuff around the school, actually…  In fact, I need to talk to Taeyeon and Hyoyeon after class in my office…  

Taeyeon [Student #1]:  Aw man!!!

Hyoyeon [Student #2]:  What in the world, dammit Taeyeon!

Eunhyuk: (MMMMMMMM GOOD THOSE NOSEY PEOPLE  GONNA GET IT NOWWW)

Donghae:  (walks to Eunhyuk)  I need to talk to Siwon too…  Please inform him..  

Eunhyuk: Ehhhh He’ll come..

Donghae:  Do you wanna know why I’m going to talk to him?

Eunhyuk: yes I do

Donghae:  I’m leaving you alone, again…  That’s what you wanted anyway. (walks away)

 


After class  

Siwon: (walks in) Yes Mr.Kandinsky?

Donghae:  You didn’t tell anyone right?  How come Taeyeon and Hyoyeon knows?  I heard them talking, a little snippet of their conversation when I ran passed them!

Siwon: They saw you walking comeing from my house (Frowns) They are annoying they always assume things like this.

Donghae:  Did you…  Did you tell Eunhyuk?

Siwon: Well I did, because it means nothing and so I had too. I can;t hide anything from him but he was like okay? He would expect the worst if he heard the false rumors.

Donghae:  I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!  I didn’t want anyone, not even Eunhyuk, your boyfriend to know.  I don’t care who that person is, you’re not supposed to tell anyone.  What if someone heard you?  They can spread the false rumors about us.

Siwon: Well they already are Donghae (Looks at him) They did it even before I told Eunhyuk. I had to tell Eunhyuk Donghae, because if I didn’t he would have thought I slept like slept with you. I don’t want him to think of that of me and you.

Donghae:  I don’t want to hear it anymore.  And by the way, it’s Mr. Lee--

Siwon: I don’t really care about what you want to here or weather your going to kick me out. I don’t really respect you as much, especially since I’m not your student. You can tell everybody else that but you can’t tell me that. As a matter of fact you should be grateful because I didn't let you die out in the cold. I didn’t leave you to get hit or let some other person pick you up. If you want to hate me go ahead but I told Eunhyuk because it would help both of us not just for my own selfish needs, so you need to stop being such a little about it and actually say thank you. Not everyone is like Eunhyuk who will listen to you. (Glares at him) Now I will be taking my leave now ( Turns around)

Principal Park:  (comes in the room after Siwon)  Sleeping over at a student’s house?

Donghae:  You eavesdropped?

Leeteuk:  Kind of. (Donghae rolls his eyes)

Donghae:  It’s not what it looks like.

Leeteuk:  I trust you…  (Walks to Donghae) Did you want me to take care of him for you? (kisses Donghae on the neck)

Donghae:  Not today. (shoves him off and walks towards his office)

 


Outside of school

Siwon: I’m tired (Holds Eunhyuk's shoulder) Super tiered (Frowns)

Eunhyuk: (Holds him and smiles) TBH me (yawns) I’m so tired of school already

Siwon: right (Chuckles) So what do you think of Donghae?

Eunhyuk: (Looks at him) He’s alright I guess. Why?

Siwon: he seems like a lot of work. (Looks at him) That for you (smiles and kisses his forehead) But if you ever need help with your work just hook me up and I’ll be there in an instant.

Eunhyuk: (smiles) alrighty (Takes his hands) So where too?

Siwon: Let’s go to the cafe (Smiles) you seem to always like going there

Eunhyuk: (Smiles) alright then

Both: (Goes)


Chocolate Cafe

Siwon: (Sits in  chair) (Leans back) mmm I love it here, always smells like chocolate

Eunhyuk: I know (Smiles) I love it too

??: (Sitting down across from them) (Looks at Siwon)

Siwon: (Smirks and sees him) (Spreads his legs a little)

??: (Smirks and walks to the bathroom)

Siwon: (Gets up) I’ll be back love Ima take a dump (Kisses Eunhyuk)

Eunhyuk: (Chuckles) gross I didn't need to know that.

Siwon: (Walks in and bla bla has fun with??)

Eunhyuk: (Sitting eating a chocolate fudge ice cream)

Hyoyeon:  Hey, Eunhyuk!  It’s nice seeing you here..

Eunhyuk: Oh hey (smiles cutely at her) oh sit down you should have some fudge it’s so good

Hyoyeon:  Well thank you but… I was just about to go use the restroom right now, I just wanted to drop by and say hi. Actually, I’ll get going, I hope you enjoy it.  

Eunhyuk: Bye (smiles) Hve a good day

Hyoyeon:  (walks to the girls restroom and hears sounds)  Are you ing serious?  Who would have in the bathroom?  Disgusting!  (walks into the restroom and uses the restroom)

Siwon: (Shoots inside) (Smirks and Yesung’s earlobe) Such a nice body (says angrily and winks) (Pulls out) See you (Pulls up his pants and buckles his belt) (Walks out normally)

Hyoyeon:  (comes out) Siwon?

Siwon: (Looks at her) (chuckles) I wasn’t done ting but then these creeps came in and started doing it. (Sighs) I had to run out of there ASAP

Hyoyeon:  (Hm…)  Didn’t need to know any of that…  Thanks for the info though…  (Walks away and orders before walking out of the cafe)

Siwon: (Goes to Eunhyuk) Mmm babe

Eunhyuk: Yeah?

Siwon: I’m so hornyyyyyy

Eunhyuk: (Chuckles) You know I don’t do that Siwon

Siwon: I know I know buttttttt whyyyyyyyy (Complaints)

Eunhyuk: (Smiles) fine let’s… go to a different bathroom… I guess I can… help

Siwon: Really? (Smirks) then let's go

 


They go to Siwon’s house

Yoona:  I don’t understand, Donghae…  Why can’t you just kick Eunhyuk out of your class?  He likes to seduce his teachers when he has a boyfriend?  That’s just abnormal.

Donghae:  Why are we talking about him?  

Yoona:  Because I care for you.

Donghae:  I’m leaving.  (walks back to the school to do some work)  [I just want to relax.]  

Mrs. Park:  Hi, Mr. Lee.

Donghae:  Hey, Mrs. Park.

Mrs. Park:  How is it going so far?

Donghae:  UGH!  You don’t even know how much stress there is, I swear.

Mrs. Park:  (laughs)  Welp, that’s high school.

Donghae:  Yeah…  

Mrs. Park:  I wanted to talk to you about something…

Donghae:  What?

Mrs. Park:  Make sure you’re careful about the people that’s surrounding you, (smiles)  I care about you and when you lost Tes…  It seems like you lost everything, I just want you to be careful and I don’t want you to think you’re alone.

Donghae:  Thanks…  (Mrs. Park smiles and leaves)

Donghae:  (walks to Siwon’s house and knocks on the door)

Siwon: (Opens the door a little and only sticks his head out) Uhh (BiYesunghis lips) W...whats up ah...

Donghae:  Are you okay? (tries to open the door a little)

Siwon: (Has something to stop it) yeah I’m fine whats up.

Donghae:  Where’s Eunhyuk?  

Eunhyuk: Why? What do you want?!

Donghae:  Eunhyuk?  What are you doing here?

Siwon: (shoots and closes the door) (Fixes himself and then opens it) (Leans on the door frame) Whats up?

Eunhyuk: ( on his knees and looks away hiding his face) Hi Mr. Lee!

Donghae:  What are you doing there?  What’s going on?  You guys…  (speechless) [They had .}

Siwon: (Looks at him) what do you want?

Eunhyuk: ( his lips and then looks at him and smiles) Hey (he has some white stuff On the side of his mouth)

Donghae:  (opens the door wide and grabs Eunhyuk)  Come here!  (Drags Eunhyuk out)  

Eunhyuk: (Follows unwillingly) Ahg! What?!

Donghae:  I have to talk to you! (Runs away with Eunhyuk)

Eunhyuk: (Follows) What?

Donghae:  (reaches to a Kim far away from Siwon’s house, he harshly lets go of Eunhyuk’s hand)  You disgust me.  (pushes Eunhyuk)

Eunhyuk: Why because I’m doing it with my BOYFRIEND? That what boyfriends do don’t they Donghae. Stop treating me like you own me because you don’t.

Donghae:  (grabs Eunhyuk’s arm harshly)  I own you.  I OWN YOU! (BiYesungEunhyuk’s neck and makes a dark red hickey)  

Eunhyuk: AHG!! (pulls back and holds that spot)!!

Donghae:  (widen eyes)  Eunhyuk…  I…  I’m sorry…  I-I didn’t…  I didn’t mean too…

Eunhyuk: (Looks at him)... that was…. Hot….

Donghae:  (curls eyebrows, confused)  Wh-what?  Eunhyuk….  (stutters and is flustered)

Eunhyuk: oh … did I say that out loud… I meant to say-

Donghae:  (grabs Eunhyuk by the head and lands a passionate kiss on Eunhyuk)

Eunhyuk: (Looks at him)...

Donghae:  (takes a look at the hickey mark)  Does it hurt? (worried)

Eunhyuk: (Smirks) it feels nice… I mean (Shakes his head) it hurts?

Donghae:  (chuckles)  You liar…  I see that devil in your eyes..  (moves in closer to Eunhyuk’s neck, and starts to kiss it.)

Eunhyuk:  ah… (BiYesunghis lips) your… your ...

Donghae:  (pulls back, excited)  Let’s go.  (drags Eunhyuk to the nearest bathroom and into the stall, stares at Eunhyuk with passionate eyes)

Eunhyuk: (Looks at Donghae) (Starts to take off Donghae’s shirt.)

Donghae:  [He looks into Eunhyuk’s eyes before attacking Eunhyuk with a sealed kiss, as Eunhyuk takes off his shirt, he does the same then down to his pants.]

Eunhyuk: (Slowly pulls his pants down)... are you ready...

Donghae:  (smiles and nods, Donghae runs his hands through Eunhyuk’s hair)

Eunhyuk: (Goes to Donghae area) ( it)

Donghae:  (shocks ran through his body, letting out a small moan)

Eunhyuk: (Teasingly the tip but then stops) (Looks up to him and smirks) Maybe I should go

Donghae:  Maybe you should stay.  (grabs his head and pulls it closer to his area)  No, you need to stay and finish what you’ve started.

Eunhyuk: Going to force me? ( it even more teasingly)

Donghae:  You shall obey.  (pushes Eunhyuk’s head onto his area)

Eunhyuk: (Takes it all in his mouth) Ahg… (Kind of gags)

Donghae:  (tilts head up and softly moans as he glances at Eunhyuk)

Eunhyuk: Is this all you wanted from me (Continues to ) To see me in this position.

Donghae:  (shakes his head)  I want to see… (getting close to )  I want to see the back side of you in front of me.

Eunhyuk: It that so? (Gets up and leans against the door) (Gets in position.)

Donghae:  (grabs Eunhyuk’s , Donghae positions his thing and slowly puts it into Eunhyuk)  Oh my god…  

Eunhyuk: (Covers his mouth to hold the moans)

Donghae: (goes in and out, slowly not wanting to hurt Eunhyuk after a couple of times)  Tell me what you want.

Eunhyuk: I want you to never give me a choice...

Donghae:  Wish granted.  (Donghae goes in and out faster and faster, pulling Eunhyuk closer and closer to him, so within each pounce, all of it goes inside.)

Eunhyuk: !!!! ahg! (Moans loudly and tilts his head back) I want you to claim me and never care about what I feel! (Says because he has lust in him)

Donghae:  (pulls Eunhyuk’s head towards him, and wraps his arm around Eunhyuk’s neck and whispers)  You’re body is mine.  (he biYesungEunhyuk’s shoulder and back, making marks on it, while pouncing against Eunhyuk.)  

Eunhyuk: Make me… want to leave Siwon (Moans and whimpers a little)

Donghae:  (leaves kisses down Eunhyuk’s spine)  I’m about to…  …  

Eunhyuk: Me too-- Ahg! (Cums) Don’t shoot ins----

Donghae:  AHHH…  (shoots inside, Donghae’s body lays on top of Eunhyuk, hugging him and clutching on his body, sweats falls down their body, as his thing is still inside.)

Eunhyuk: You… shot… inside.. (Pants heavily)

Donghae:  (laughs)  It’s not like you’ll get pregnant, anyway.  (pulls out and turns Eunhyuk around, forces a kiss on Eunhyuk)  I want to see yours. (looks down and s Eunhyuk’s area)

Eunhyuk: (Whimpers a little) Ahg… it’s sensitive.

Donghae:  (lands kisses down his neck, down to his chest, then to his stomach and slowly reaches to his area.)  I’ll take care of it…  

Eunhyuk: It’s okay Travie…

Donghae:  (has his hand on Eunhyuk’s area, and he kisses the tip, examines it)  It’s just perfect. (he then goes right into it, everywhere and it, over and over and over again.)

Eunhyuk: (Cums again) Ahg! BiYesunghis lips...

Donghae:  ( the , wipes it off with his index finger, he then stands up and makes Eunhyuk his finger, he biYesunghis lips and makes out with Eunhyuk)

Eunhyuk: (Kisses him) I need to go to Siwon...

Donghae:  I don’t want you to go, so don’t go. (wraps his arms around Eunhyuk)

Eunhyuk: I have to (Tires to escape)

Donghae:  (holds onto Eunhyuk’s face and stares into his eyes)  Eunhyuk..  I claimed you, you’re mine from now on, I don’t care what you want to do, you’ll obey me at all cost.  (Closes the gap between them two)  I’ll say it again, you belong to me.  

Eunhyuk: (Smiles) Then make me stay (Opens the door)

Donghae:  (pulls him back and slams Eunhyuk onto the wall and smirks, he biYesunghis lips)  You’re so damn y when you’re like this. (makes out with Eunhyuk)  But you’re not done yet, (shakes his head)  I still haven’t cummed.

Eunhyuk: Ahg… (Smirks) Then .

Donghae:  (rolls his eyes)  Just do it. (Forces Eunhyuk onto the ground)   it. (pushes him towards his area)

Eunhyuk: (Grazes his teeth in his area the the length and it all)

Donghae: (moans) That’s how you do it…

Eunhyuk: ( fast and hard) god yes I love this smell

Donghae:  I…  I love my in your mouth…

Eunhyuk: I love your anywhere in me

Donghae:  Open your mouth, I’m…  I’m about to …  I want to in your mouth….

Eunhyuk (Looks up and smile) (Opens his mouth)

Donghae:  (cums and breathes heavily)  Omg…  

Eunhyuk: (Blinks and looks up at him)!!!!

Donghae:  (pulls him back up)  How can I let you go to Siwon, when you’re so good at satisfying me?  And yet, I still can’t get enough of you.. (smiles)

Stranger:  (talks)

Donghae:  (pulls Eunhyuk towards him, body on body, and makes eye contact.)  

Eunhyuk ( his lips)... (Smiles)

Donghae:  I wish we can continue, but I have to go. (lands a kiss on Eunhyuk’s forehead and starts to put on his clothes.)

Eunhyuk: Yeah (Smiles) Siwon’s going to be mad for me being gone so long (Puts on all his clothes) Bye (Walks out)

Donghae:  Hold up..  (pulls Eunhyuk back)  Can I see you tomorrow night?

Eunhyuk: (Looks at him)... Y...Yeah

Donghae:  (smiles softly)  Then…  I’ll see you tomorrow… (lets Eunhyuk go)

Eunhyuk: yeah (Nods and walks away)...  

Donghae:  (walks out of the bathroom and washes his hand, he looks at himself and sighs)  Donghae…  What are you getting into?  (looks down before walks out of the restroom.)  

 

Next Morning

Donghae:  (walks to class but sees Hyoyeon)  Hey, Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon:  Oh, hey Lee.

Donghae:  So informal.

Hyoyeon:  (laughs)  I thought we were close.

Donghae:  Yeah but, I’m still your teacher.

Hyoyeon:  Right.  

Donghae:  Getting work done?  Anything interesting going on?

Hyoyeon:  Yeah and no, except students having in the restroom.

Donghae:  Who?  Where?  Let me bust them!

Hyoyeon:  Some student, I can’t tell you, you’re my teacher.  (smirks)  

Donghae:  You-You little stinker! (rubs on her head)

Hyoyeon:  Hey! (pulls aside)  I’m just restating what you told me!  (they both laugh)

Principal William:  Well, don’t you two look like you guys are having fun. (smiles and sits down next to Donghae)

Donghae:  Well, Hyoyeon here was just telling me that students are having in the bathroom, right Hyoyeon?

Hyoyeon:  What?  I didn’t do anything.  (runs away)

Donghae:  (laughs)

Leeteuk:  Yoona told me that you came home late, unlike the usual times.

Donghae:  Yeah?  Well, I had stuff I had to do.

Leeteuk:  Like what?

Donghae:  It’s non of your business.  (walks away)

 

6th Period

Donghae:  Please get to work and if you need help, ask those around you then me.  (smiles and walks to the desk)

Eunhyuk: (Sitting and starts to get to work) hmmm.. (Looks at his pencil) It’s… so… dull 😞

Donghae:  Did you say something, Eunhyuk?

Eunhyuk: Huh? Oh just… talking about my pencil…

Donghae:  Please, no talking and get to work.  (smiles when he turned around)

Eunhyuk: (Gets distracted by looking out the window)

Student, Yuri:  What’s so interesting?

Eunhyuk: mmm nothing really. Just wondering about food

Yuri:  Ou, food sounds good right now.  (giggles)

Donghae:  10 minutes.

Eunhyuk: Oh I forgot what we’re doing (Chuckles)

Yuri:  Hah, same.  We should get back to work.  

Eunhyuk: (Smiles and starts to work) (He looks at Donghae and then gets distracted again by him)

Donghae:  (turns to look at the class, he scans the room and notices that Eunhyuk’s looking at him, he smiles and winks)  

Eunhyuk: (Gazes into his eyes…) (Closes his eyes) (Yawns)

Donghae:  (laughs softly) Silly.  (He stands up and walks around the class and towards Eunhyuk)  Eunhyuk, are you almost finish?  Have you even started?  (lands his hand on Eunhyuk’s shoulder.)

Eunhyuk: (Jolts a little) Uh… no haha.

Donghae:  Well you better hurry up, you’ve got 5 minutes.  (biYesunghis lips and then walk away)

Eunhyuk: Uh right… (Looks at his paper and starts copying off someone)

Yuri:  Should I report you?

Eunhyuk: Sure?

Yuri:  (giggles)  I’m kidding.  You think Lee will stay after school, I want to talk to him… ?

Eunhyuk: I’m Sure he wil (Smiles)

Yuri:  (blushes)  I hope so..  

Donghae:  Pass up your papers.

Eunhyuk: (Passes up an empty paper) (Yawns) why am I so tiereddddddddd

Donghae:  Those who didn’t finish their work, will stay after class.  And those are: Alex, Tyler, Eunhyuk, Hector, Yasmin, Taeler, Eliza.  You all will stay after class, I will call your parents to let them know.  

Eunhyuk: (Sighs) (Texts Siwon) -stuck at school go ahead and go home.

Donghae:  (catches Eunhyuk on the phone)  Siwon.  (He walks up to Eunhyuk and takes away the phone.)  Class hasn’t ended yet.  (annoyed, he walked back and threw the phone in the cabinet.)  

Siwon: (While it was in Donghae’s hands sends a message)

Eunhyuk: :(

 

After Class

Donghae:  (passes back their work)  The faster you work, the faster you’ll get to go home.

Yuri:  Mr. Lee?

Donghae:  Yuri?  What are you still doing here?  You finished your work.

Yuri:  I need your help.  

Donghae: (walks to Yuri and sits next to him.)  Yeah wassup?  (they continue to talk and laugh, Yuri starts to blush) You don’t have too.. (they smile at each other)

Eunhyuk: (Notices) (Gets up and goes to them) I’m done (Hands him a paper and storms out) (hmmm I think I was too dramatic? Maybe they were… uhgggg!!! I Shouldn’t even care!!!)

Donghae:  (Noticed that Eunhyuk left, he runs after Eunhyuk)  

Yuri:  (frowns)  Eunhyuk?  

Donghae:  Wait.. (pulls him back and looks around before pecking Eunhyuk on the lips.)  Before you go, a gift for you.  {indicating the kiss] (he smiles)  See you tonight (he whispers before walking away)

Eunhyuk: (Looks at him)... (Sighs) (What did I get myself into).. (Walks to class)

Yuri:  (smiles when seeing Donghae comes back)  

Donghae:  The faster you complete the task, the faster you’ll be able to leave.

After School

Eunhyuk: (Sitting on the swings swinging on the swing singing a swinging song)

Yuri:  Hey, Eunhyuk..  

Eunhyuk: Yo? (Looks at him?)

Yuri:  Yo?  (laughs)  What the heck.

Eunhyuk: Um… we don't really talk so it’s awkward (Like hides like a turtle?)

Yuri:  I actually wanted to talk to you about Mr. Lee.

Eunhyuk: Oh… I guess I’m not important (Says jokingly and playfully) So what about him

Yuri:  It seems like you two are close.

Eunhyuk: mmm I guess yeah

Yuri:  Like how close?  

Eunhyuk: Just close (Shrugs a little)

Yuri:  Can I tell you a secret?

Eunhyuk: Sure go for it

Yuri:  I like him… (giggles)

Eunhyuk: Oh  (chuckles)

Yuri:  I think he’s just wonderful…  He’s cute, tall, hazel beautiful eyes, great personality..  Ah…  He’s just perfect..  (smiling)

Eunhyuk: Yup

Yuri:  You think so too!?  You don’t like him too do you?

Eunhyuk: Eh.

Yuri:  EH !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?  What does that mean??? [exaggeration]

Eunhyuk: (Smiles) nothing

Yuri: Hm…  His wife is so lucky to have him…  Just imagining him holding my hand and kissing me with those lips of his…  She’s so lucky!

Eunhyuk: (Puts his hands behind his head) Yeahhhhh I guess. (Yawns)

Yuri:  (looks at his watch) Oh, I should get going..  See you...

Eunhyuk Alright peace out (Yawns)

Yuri:  How annoying. (rolls his eyes and walks away)

Eunhyuk: (Chuckles)

 


Night Time

Donghae:  [In his office]  Where is Eunhyuk?

Eunhyuk: (Walks in) (Looks around) Donghae?

Donghae: Yeah?

Eunhyuk: I left Siwon…

Donghae:  What?

Eunhyuk: I realized I didn’t love him… I… I never felt close to him as I do with.. (Looks away) like how I feel with you

Donghae:  What is that?  Lust?  [scoffs]

Eunhyuk: No with him it was lust… with you it was…..

Donghae:  You shouldn’t have left him…  Don’t you remember?  I’m married…  [frowns]  I-I wish I can return what you gave up, I wish I can be with you but…  I’m married…  

Eunhyuk (Walks to him) Then I guess we both ended tragically haha...(chuckles sadly)... I’ll be leaving your class tomorrow. (Kisses him gently) I guess… this means good bye...

Donghae:  (grabs his arm)  You’re leaving?

Eunhyuk: Yes...

Donghae:  Why?  Because I’m married?  Because you left Siwon?  Why?

Eunhyuk: Because seeing you… makes it hurt… makes my heart hurt…. It just makes me hurt.

Donghae:  (grabs him and hugs him)  I’m sorry…  (lifts his head)  I want to be with you too, I really do, it’s just that I am married and cannot just simply leave my wife…  Plus, I’m still on the down low. [Looks away]

Eunhyuk: (Kisses his cheeks)... (Walks away)

Donghae:  Don’t do this, Eunhyuk…  I- DAMMIT Eunhyuk!!!  What do you want from me!?

Eunhyuk: I want you to leave her!

Donghae:  [sighs heavily, walks towards Eunhyuk and hugs him, he plants a kiss on Eunhyuk]  I will…  Just not now…  I know this might sound ridiculous but why don’t we stay together in secret, just like how we’ve been…  Plus…  You’re a student, I’m your teacher…  We can wait until you graduate or at least become legal… (winks and smiles)

Eunhyuk: (Smiles a little) Fine fine…

Donghae:  Now that’s more like it…  (teasing Eunhyuk with small kisses around his face but not his lips.)

Eunhyuk: (Grabs his face and kisses him) I’m the teaser (Chuckles.)

Donghae:  (blushes)  So we good now? (pulls Eunhyuk towards the table, knocking down a couple of papers, lifts Eunhyuk on the table and smirks)

Eunhyuk: (Smiles) as long as you're mine and mine only.

 

THE END