Chapter 2

The (PRODUCE101S2)

[Daniel’s POV]


 

As the time pass by my patient is getting thin. I want to get to know that little cute one over there who is being devoured by other trainees. Such as messing his hair or tickling his chin, looks like they’re enjoying over there, I’m jealous i wanna touch too!



 

“Daniel stop pouting while looking at him will you?” Jaehan hyung said

 

“But hyung, he look so fluffy and i wanna touch too!” i said


 

“Just wait a little more okay? You can know him letter after this evaluation” Jiseong hyung said but


 

“hyung, if we got a different letter we can’t be together remember? Unless it’s practice time or something” they looked at me


 

“So? Is it that you will meet him anyway?”


 

“Hyungs! You don't get the point, that cute little thing should be together with me. I wanna be with him in the same room you know, like some kind of healing when you get stressed or tired” they sighed at why i said “ You know, Daniel you really should stop treating people like a toy just because they are cute” jiseong hyung debat

 

“I’m not,okay? Anyway, i just hope to be in the same level as him” i giggle at the thought of being together always and they just let me. I just really can’t! he’s so cute for pete’s sake and i think we can be close friends or brother/s, must be hard for him at his age joining this kind of contest.



 

“MMO trainees please line up in the back stage, you’re next after YGK+” one staff came at us and what she said made us nervous. We do as what she said, Seonho and Kuanlin saw us leaving so they do a fighting moves and we nod to them with a smile.

 

 


 

And my smile get wider when i saw Woojin getting up from his seat and going to the back stage too! Aw, now i can talk to him, aside from that cute annyeong haseyo of him keke. “Hoy! Kang Daniel, you should think first about our performance before anything” Jin woo hyung tap me in my shoulder, of course i’m not forgetting about it, I came here with a mind of wanting be an Idol, so i still focus on that.


 

We already at the back stage but sadly woojin is not there, maybe he go to the washroom. Where doing a little practice while waiting for the YGK+ trainees to finish their evaluation.





 

=Fast Forward=



 

We successfully finish our performance but sadly jiseong hyung and the rest get a lower score,  I get letter B,  and hyungs get letter f.  I kind of feel bad but they said I should do my best  so I can get a score of A.  we start getting off from the stage and  to my happiness one boy greet and said good work And it was woojin,  he is really cute from closes when he greeted us with that smile and his eyes got smaller,  and I really I cannot control myself anymore so I  hugged him and said fighting  just as I imagined he so soft and so cute I just hope we end up in the same level even though it's bad to think like that.





 

[Third person’s POV]


 

as the performance of MMO  trainees woojin got more nervous cause it's finally his turn, he don't know what to do,  but he is confident that he can pass at least level C. as the trainees of MMO start getting off from the stage, he bow at them and said good work and they greeted but it caught him off guard when one of them bend his knees so he can level to woo jin's height and hug him and said fighting woojin hugged him back and said thank you hyung which made the older boy smile.



 

BoA start asking for the next participant and so he start going to stage now with a determined and confident but he didn’t expect to get such reaction.


 

“Woah. gwiyeowo” Making Hyung and Noona(s) smile.


 

And so does the other trainees


 

“I hugged him once, He so cute!” Daniel said to his hyung which made them laugh cause they saw what happened at the back stage. But yes they agreed that the boy is indeed, cute.


 

Wooohoooooo

 

The youngest is here, maknae

 

Waaah jinjja gwiyeowo!

 

Fighting!



 

“Ho why his popularity so high?” Kahi asked while looking back at the excited trainees “The youngest participant, 15 years old” BoA answer “I see. I see. the youngest”  


 

“Annyeong haseyo. I am Media Line Entertainment’s 2 year trainee, 15 years old, Lee woojin. Please look after me well” The boy finish his introduction with a cheerful smile and bow. And so it’s start again. Saying he is cute and such how much they have with the boy.


 

Well, most of them have their faces b with smile while looking at the small boy in the stage, Specially kang daniel, looking at the boy with a proud look and admiration.


 

Woojin keep telling himself that he can do well. Encouraging words, once again the people inside make a round of applause when the music started

 

Baby by Justin Bieber


 

The judges didn’t expect for him to have a good voice, so they are kinda shock. All of the people who are watching are enjoying the performance, and so they all was amazed too his pure and innocent voice.


 

“The song fits him well” kang daniel, he confirmed to himself that starting today, he is woojin fan. “He so cute” said by Jiseong and Jiwoon and other hyungs are singing along with him “Ah his voice is really good” kang daniel said to himself. He can’t help but admire the boy.



 

And the music stop and again, around of applause can be heard

 

“I’m surprised!” BoA said, She is smiling from the start of the performance until the end, satisfied.


 

“Did you live overseas?” Yumi asked “No, i live in korea” woojin answer “I think your pronunciation is good” chitah is very satisfied “Thank you” He bow and what he said next crack them and wanna run to the boy and hug him and give whatever he want


 

“I’m sorry but can i have a sip of water?” he said with a 1 finger gesture that the people there find it cute and so the judge start giving their water to the boy, the action make him confused to whom should he get water and so he run and get chita water, chita is very satisfied so does Seokhoon.


 

The scene make the other participant less pressured and some kind of healing. Thank god we have someone like him in this place full of boys they said in chorus in their heads




 

“We’ll reveal Media Line Entertainment’s individual ranking. Lee woojin.” BoA start

 

Other participant start guessing what he will get. He don’t like the idea but kang daniel is thinking he will go to A since he is really good, tho he still hoping to be in same level.

 

“Level B” Kang Daniel Clap and said yes his hyung looked to him “You’re are being rude Mister” “Good for you” but the boy was shock for what he got, he thanked the judges and start running at the back stage. A short break has given.


 

without woojin knowing that he is being live broadcast now and all the participants and judges are watching him in the TV


 

(A/N: At the Stage on top of it have a TV, if you are watching P101S2 you would know, but of course you guys watched it, you wouldn’t be here if not)


 

The staff give him his sticker “I was so shock when they said Level B, my heart was like boom boom” as the boy cheerfully saying to the staff at the back the people outside too laugh at his cute action. “Why are you shock? Is it because you are not A?” staff “No, I thought i will get C or D” he said that made the staff confused “Why is that so?” further question “If i get C i will be happy already, I have confident with my singing skills but not my dancing, so it’s half half C if just singing ! if i have both, that’s what i thought hehe”




 

“Hahahahahahaha the way he think too is cute, he is the kind of singer know their good point and weak point” seokhoon said to other trainers and they nod in agreement


 

Back at the back stage, Woojin let out a sigh “why am i not able to do this” he is having a hard time removing the sticker and so the people start cheering for him, of course without him knowing that they are watching what he is doing now and so minutes pass


 

He looked the staff “It’s done!” he peeled off the sticker and brim a smiled which melted the staff heart and so the other people outside too


 

Omg woojinie

 

That smile is cheating

 

My heart woojin

 

He will be popular

 

Good Job Kiddo

 

“He so cute being happy peeling off a sticker, if i can see woojin smile like that i wouldn't mind buying you many stickers to peel off” daniel said while looking at the face of the boy in the tv

“Yah! Kang Daniel, I know you’re a cute/fluffy things maniac but please, stop ahhahaha you’re gonna creep out the kid” Jiwoon said to him “He will be popular,no, i bet he is already, you have many rival kang daniel” Jiseong added “I just hope you will not do anything to him kang daniel, control your hormones!” and so Jaehan added to which made them laugh

 

“Yah! Hyung i will not, okay? And what hormones? I may go out with many girls outside, but i’m a good person and that’s a boy hyung, my cute little hamster!” He explained “Well, Whatever.” They said in chorus

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it take long time to finish this scene (evaluation). The next chapter will take places in their dorm and such.

 

Ps. I made this to satisfy my thirst and want to share to the people who are same as me (Woojin x Daniel) since we don’t have that many fanfiction yet,  if it’s not your kind of story the back button is there. Happy reading everyone!