Finale bishes!

A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I DID NOT PROOF READ.

***

When I said, I don't love you anymore. I was just lying.

When I told you, I don't want you beside me. The truth is I'm dying for you embrace.

And  when I said let's broke up, and told you I'll be fine without you. 

That was the biggest lie I've ever said, because just the thought without you, already makes me want to die.

So, I'll say this again, because maybe it's for us.

"Hey, Tzuyu." There was this voice, that Tzuyu have been longing to hear. The owner of that voice, who just happen to pass by infront of her.

"H-hey Unnie, off to somewhere?" Believe it or not, Tzuyu have tried her best not to stutter, infront of the goddess but she still does anyway.

"Yeah, I'm going to supermarket and buy some of our daily needs." Tzuyu nodded, there was a hint on the older girl eyes that Tzuyu can't seem to understand.

"Uhm Mina unnie, D-Do you want me to come with you? I mean help you." The older girl just smiled and nodded her head at the latter.

"I need your strength to carry our groceries." With that Tzuyu sprinted to the maknae's room as she changes her clothes into more decent ones. She grab the couple caps on the night stand as she goes back in the living room and saw Mina already waiting for her.

"Ready to go?" Tzuyu walk towards the older girl and decides to make a bold move at her ex-girlfriend.

She stood infront of Mina and fixes the strands of the older girl's hair. She wear her cap, as she put the other one on Mina's head.

"Yeah, all fixed. Let's go unnie." Mina have never been confused with her feelings after she realized that her  ex-girlfriend just did that.

---

What I said, was just a lie

When I told you to leave and find someone better, I'm still hoping that you'll come back for me.

"BamBam-sunbaenim is planning what?" Tzuyu was now trembling from what she just heard from their oldest unnie.

"I said, he told me that he's planning to court Mina. Unless you mind having Mina a suitor? You are not together anymore right?" Tzuyu shakes her head and bit her lip, preventing tears to escape from her eyes.

"Yeah, we're not together anymore. She can have suitors as much as she want. " A lie, that once again have escaped from Tzuyu's mouth.

"That's good, because I know BamBam would not leave her just like what you did." Nayeon said with a hint of anger in her voice, Tzuyu is not dense, she sense that ever since she have broke up with Mina. 

All of her co-members were not treating her the same way as before.

"Unnie.." Tzuyu was left speechless in what just Nayeon have told her, she saw how Nayeon have left her alone in the living room.

She saw how the members react when she's around them, acting like everything is fine and nothing is wrong.

A bit awkward when Mina was been told to shoot a shoe commercial with Tzuyu, acting like they were just a unnie and a dongsaeng having fun together.

But Tzuyu have look at her like she was just the only person in the world.
It's a shame that she's the reason why the older girl's bright smile have turn into tears and flows whenever she's alone.

The songs that they have used to sing together have drenched both of their hearts, wishing they can still pick up all of those broken pieces and turn it into a beautiful piece once again.

But they can't, and Tzuyu knows she can't fix it anymore.

Because when she saw Mina getting so far, she slowly turned into a blur dot.

When Mina's smile have already buried into darkness, and her sunlight was trapped with her darkness everyday.

Tzuyu decided to just let go and let Mina to live at the sunlight that she once lived in.

On how Tzuyu saw Mina's shadow always seemed strengthless and tired.

She then saw, how Mina always bite her lip with soltitude. Enduring the pain, swallowing her tears. She saw Mina always lived each day with torture.

And yet, she's the one behind all of this.

"I need to let out all of this..." She muttered under her breath, Tzuyu knows herself. She's keeping too much for herself to handle.

The latter decided to sneak out from their dorm, with only a mask and a cap to prevent celebrity issues, incase she was been seen by a fan.

And thankfuly Tzuyu have sneaked out without the other members noticing.

Tzuyu decided to walk around the street near their dorm building, because she don't want herself to get too far from the building as well.

Tzuyu was amazed on how people walk pass infront of her, plastering smiles on their faces like nothing is wrong with their lives.

But cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter