What The Hell Is He Doing In My Yard?!

I Found Him In My Yard...

"Oohf!" I tripped over something and landed flat on my face.
"Aiyaa... tttssskkkkkk!" I rubbed my knee. My black school socks ripped and my knee was bleeding.
"Aww mannnn! What the hell did I trip over?" I turned around and saw something extremely bewildering.
...
A Boy.
He was laying there with his face on the ground, wearing a black tank top, old jeans and his bare feet. What the hell is he doing in my yard?!
I got up and slowly approached him.
"Uhhh, excuse me..." I poked him a couple of times.
"Excuuusseee meee..." I pat his back but he wasn't responding. Is something wrong with him? I pushed him over and gasped. Even though my vision was blurry because of the rain, I could tell he was covered in blood.
"Omo! Yah! Are you okay?!" I leaned over him and patted his cheek. He was knocked out cold.
"Yah! Wake up!" I shook him and looked around to see if anyone was there.
"Did someone leave him here?..." The rain blew into my face and I couldn't spot anyone out. I looked back at the boy and started to panic.
"What the hell do I do?! The hospital is too far away and I don't have a ride to get him there! Ottoke! Ottoke! Ottoke!" I held my head.
"I can't just leave him here.... If we stay here any longer, all the neighbors will start flipping!" I looked around to see if any of my neighbors were watching and looked back at the boy. He didn't look like he was in any condition to hurt someone, he looked practically harmless.
"I guess he could let him stay inside until he wakes up..." I thought about it for a while.
"It wont hurt if I let him stay for a while... will it?"
I shook my head and made a quick decision.
"He needs help Annie. You have to help him." I nodded to myself and pulled out my house key from my pocket. I rushed to my door, opened it, and threw my backpack inside; not caring if my stuff flew everywhere. I quickly ran outside again, grabbed the boy from his shoulders and carefully dragged him into the house. I placed him on the tile floors of my kitchen and looked back at the trail of blood that reached all the way from the front door.


"Oh jeez..." I bit my lip. Don't worry Annie, the rain will probably wash out the blood from the outside. I ran to my bathroom to grab my first-aid kit and closed the front door on the way back. I took off his shirt and reviled where the blood was coming from. There was a deep cut right where of his right ribs should have been.
"Ouch..." I cringed. I wiped off the blood that was covering his chest and poured some hydrogen peroxide onto a clean piece of cloth.
"This is going to really hurt..." I bit my lip again and slowly pressed the towel down onto his cut. He screamed and immediately jumped up to move away from me, but I held him down
"It will only hurt for a minute! Try to stay still!" I told him. He wiggled around like a fish for a while and then started to calm down. I threw the now blood covered cloth away and wrapped up his cut with some white bandages.
"Well that wasn't that hard now was it?" I sighed and sat down next to him. We were both covered in soaking wet clothes and blood. What a wonderful sight this must be... He started breathing really hard and breaking out in sweat. I felt his forehead. It was burning up.
"We should probably get you out of those clothes before you get sick." I ran upstairs to my closet and quickly changed into some fresh clothes. I grabbed him a pair of old sweatpants, boxers and a t-shirt (which all girls should have in their closet) and ran back downstairs. I put the t-shirt on him first and then moved onto his pants. (It wasn't like I've never seen a man's down-under before ●︿●) I dragged him over to the couch and somehow managged to get him onto it. Carefully, I put a pillow under him, a cold wet towel on his forehead and a fuzzy, fleece blanket over him. I sighed and crouched down next to him.


"Damn, taking care of someone sure takes a lot of work." I rubbed my arms.
"Just who in the world are you?..." I leaned over and took a look at his face. His skin was nice clear. He had good features to his face and looked pretty charming. He was calm now and seemed peaceful. I dabbed off all of the remaining sweat that was on his forehead and got up. I looked around the room.
"What a hot mess..." I sighed. (Jesus, I must sigh a lot) I started to clean the trail of blood that was all over the floor and anything that had blood in general. That set me off on a cleaning rampage. I cleaned the entire house thoroughly and didn't leave a spot untouched. I threw our wet clothes and towels into the washer and sat on the floor next to the couch again.
"I haven't cleaned like that in forever." I cracked my neck and leaned onto the couch to support my back. What a day... I turned around to take a look at the boy. He was still sleeping peacefully.
"Still not awake huh?"

 


Moon-jah wat-shong! Moon-jah wat-shong~
 


My 'Secret Garden' ringtone went off.
"Oh-must be Su-mi." I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Photobucket

I looked at the sleeping boy again.
"Should I tell her?..." I bit my lip.


Photobucket
Photobucket


I called her and told her my situation.
*So he's just chilling on your couch right now?*
"Mhmm. He doesn't look that dangerous, so I wouldn't worry." I told her.
*Yah. Just because a polar bear looks friendly, does it mean that he won't eat you?*
"... no."
*Pabo... be careful. Araso?*
"I will~"
*Call me first thing in the morning or I'm sending in the Oppas!*
"Okay, okay! I'll call you!"
*Do you want me to ask one of the Oppas to come over just in case?*
"Nahhh, it's okay. I can take care of myself. Besides, it looks nasty outside. I don't want them to get wet."
*... Just make sure to stay safe.*
"Ye, OMMA~"
*Bye Annie! Don't forget to call me!*
"Okay~ Bye Su-Mi~" I ended the call and yawned.


"It's already dark outside... I can't go to bed yet. What if he wakes up? He'll be freaking out." I pouted.
"Guess I'll just watch some TV until he decides to get up."
I grabbed an extra blanket, my pig-rabbit, and the remote to the TV and plopped down on the floor.
"Time to watch some Running-Man!" =^__________^=
After about a good 2 hours of watching my favorite show, the boy started to come too. He furrowed his eyebrows and slowly started to open his eyes.
"Are you finally awake?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photobucket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES! Finally finished with first semester finals! WOOT! WOOT!~ \(^o^)/