Chapter 1

My True Love

 

 

“Hey sweetie how was work.” I was coming home from work and I was greeted by my one and only love. Kim Seok Jin.

“Ok I guess, I mean I do the same thing every day.” I was taking off my coat and I threw my bag on the ground.

“I can change that up for you.” he said with a smirk. He came around me, pulling his tie off of his neck.

“I think after today, work won't be as boring as you say it is.”

He wraps his tie over my eyes, picks me up bridal style and he walks me to the bedroom. He throws me on the bed, I feel something crawling close to me. I pull the tie off from my eyes and he is right there in front of me. I can feel his nice warm breath hitting my cheek. He comes closer and closer to me. Nae pi ttam nunmul, nae majimak chumeul da gajyeoga ga. I shot up  so quick, I almost fell out of my bed.

“ awuu, it was all a dream, well no time to cry about it I  have to get ready for school.” while I was getting ready for school, I was singing to Jin’s song Awake.

“ Mabye I can never fly, jeogi jeo kkoccipdeulcheoreom nagael dan geoscheoreomeun an dewae”

I was all done getting ready and there was still time for me to stop and get coffee at And Here Cafe (BigBang, Seungri’s cafe in seoul). I get my coffee and Look at my phone.

“OMG I HAVE 5 MINUTES TO GET TO SCHOOL!!!!”

There is an alleyway that I can take so I can get to school faster but, my mom always told me to stay away from there but, if I don't go through the alley then i'm gonna need to stay away from her. To scared, I slowly walk down the alley. Im half way done till I get to the other end, that is until someone grabs me a head locks me.”Give me all your money or I end you right here and now.”

I am to scared to move or speak. He grabs my hair and starts to pull it. “Hey stupid, dumb girl you here me.”

All of a sudden a boy in the same school clothes I am in, except for males,  starts to run in the alley way. He looks so familiar. “Stop right there or I kill this girl now.”

“Ok, ok their is no need to do that, I will give you money and you give her to me, ok?”

He took out about $800 and he paperclipped it all together. He tossed the bundle of cash behind the the guy who was holding me hostage. The guy turned around to pick it up but before he could turn around the boy kicked him in the head and punched his stomach. The boy was so fast at what he did I could not even see him and I was so surprised that he did not even touch me. The man dropped to the floor, letting go of me and the bundle of money. The boy picked me up and held me to his chest to make sure I was ok. I could smell his cologne and I could feel his six pack against his clothes. I was blushing so hard. “Are you ok, did you get hurt, do I need to call 911.”

No i'm fine, Thank you for saving me Though.”

“My name is Jin, Kim Seok Jin.”

He smiled so big it made me happy and I felt safe around him. “My name is Y/N, Y/F/L/N.”

there's something off. I feel like I know him from somewhere, that name sounds familiar. “ I noticed that you have the same school uniform as me, you go to seoul high.”

he said “Yeah.”

I said but I was hiding my face because I was still blushing so hard. “Well let's walk together then, just so nothing like that happens again.”

we both laugh. “Yeah I would like that.”

 

 

A/N

sorry for the short chapters, like i said this is my first ff.