Oppa Oppa

My Oppas Are So Annoying!

Before I knew it, 4th and 5th period was already over.
I spent those two hours or so sleeping in the nurses office saying I was "sick."

Then, there was an announcement. 

All students, attention please. There will be an assembly at the gym. Please head to the gym.
There will be no 6th period today. And for those that have gym as 6th period.. Well, you'll have it tomorrow. Thank you.

Aw darn. No PE?
For those that didn't notice, that was full of sarcasm. 
PE isn't really... my strong point. 
Or maybe I should just say that I'm HORRIBLE at sports.

I walked to the gym by myself, mixed with a bunch of other people heading to the assembly. 

This school.. sure has a lot of good looking people. 
I looked around and stared at people's face. Wow he's got a face like a girl! 
And she... she looks like a goddess!
Hah, I really do not belong here. 

I arrived at the gym shortly and sat down in the way way back. 
 

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, and I looked back to find that it was Hyukjae oppa... and someone else with a pretty face.
"Erm... Hello"

"Angel, this is Donghae. He's my bestfriend. Well, we're in the same dance club, but I guess I haven't really mentioned him at home" said Hyukjae oppa while pointing at Donghae. 

"Call me Donghae oppa"
He said and winked. 

"Yah, don't hit on my little sister, alright? I'll kill you"
He giggled and flicked Donghae on the forehead. 

Those two.... would make a great couple, I thought in my head. 

They continued to flirt talk and sat right next to me. 

The principle came onto the stage far away from us, and approached the microphone. 

Ahem. Well, everyone, I would first of all, like to say, welcome to KPOP High. I hope you enjoy your 4 years here. 
Today, I gathered you all to announce the upcoming event.. the Sing-A-Song Show. 
Basically, I want you all to chose a song, and perform it onstage next Friday. 
You can sing it yourself, or lipsync to it. You may also choose a group or partner, or whatever sort you wish to do.
We will all vote after all the performances, and the winner will get...honor. 

The students all booed.

Very well, the students who win will receive a day off of school!

Everyone around started cheering, and asking each other if they wanted to form a team. What song they were going to sing. When they would practice. etc etc. 

Me?
I was just wishing for this assembly to win. I wasn't going to enter or anything anyway. 

Hyukjae oppa then turned my way and asked me, "Hey, Sunghee-ah, are you going to enter?"

I smiled and shook my head. 

"Why? You're a good singer, and you would most likely win by charming all the guys.. wait... DON'T ENTER"

"They aren't going to be charmed, pabo. And besides, I'm not even going to enter so you have nothing to worry about."

I heard Donghae oppa chuckle at Hyukjae oppa's over protective-ness and smiled to myself. 

"Well Donghae and I are going to write are own song. We.. could totally use that day off."

I didn't really know what he meant by that.. but I just nodded and pretended like he didn't say anything.
 

The assembly seems to have ended since.. well, everyone was leaving the gym. 
I stood up but immidiately got pushed back down because someone had bumped into me. 

"Oww.."

I hit my on the hard chair. Normally, that probably wouldn't have hurt but remember, I had that bruise that Daeun gave me when she knocked me down on the floor. 

I looked up, and saw.. a ... multicolored hair guy. 

"Oh god, I'm sorry, babe. Here, let me help you up!"

He grabbed my waist and picked me up... my waist. Omo... am I blushing again? 
I really wasn't use to this kind of treatment from guys! 

And di-did he just call me BABE?

"My name's Jonghyun, but you can call me, your future boyfriend"
He said and winked

"Err....."
I didn't know what to say. Was..was he hitting me up?
And why are his hands still on my waist! 

I closed my eyes in fear and felt his hands leave my waist. 

I opened my eyes, and saw Jonghyun-ssi getting pulled back by the collar. 

"Hey shorty. Don't you dare hit on Sunghee again. Run along now."

Jonghyun growled and walked away while scratching the back of his head.

"Chaejin oppa, thank youu"
I gave him a light hug

"Sunghee... What am I going to do with you? I can't take my eyes off you for a single second."

He chuckled and walked away.
But before he went to far, I chased after him and grabbed the back of his sweater. 

"Oppa... I'm really sorry about before. I know that you were just being a good oppa.. and I wasn't try to be mean and and.."
I wasn't the best at apologizes..

But I felt a light kiss on my forehead
"Sunghee, I know, I just got a little too protective of you. I'm sorry too, okay?"
 

Our first fight. 
Our first make up.

"By the way, Sunghee, who did that to you?"
He grabbed my shoulders and looked into my eyes. For an answer. 

"I...I told you I tripped"
I looked away from his eyes

"You're lying."

"Uhm.. well. This girl, Daeun? Do you know her?"

"No, but go on"

"She just got upset because she saw me with Yunho oppa at lunch time, and told me to back off of him"

Chaejin gave Sunghee a weird look

"Does she know that you guys are siblings..?"

"I did tell her that he was my oppa but I don't think she really...understood?"

"Violent and stupid, huh"

He sighed and took his shoulders off of me. 
"Well, I'll talk to Yunho hyung about this. Don't worry okay? Oppa will take care of this"

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

School was over, and Chaejin and I walked towards the gate to meet Yunho oppa. 

Or, actually, I wanted to walk home, but Chaejin oppa insisted on riding in the car. 
He said.. that it was dangerous or something to walk. 

So stupid. It's only 4...and its so sunny bright right now. 
I bet he just doesn't want to walk. 

"SUNGHEE!"

I heard someone yell my name, and looked back. 

"Ah Sanghyun oppa, are you going to catch a ride with Yunho oppa too?"

"Hey are you going to enter the Sing-A-Song.. thing?"

"Oppa! You just completely ignored my question -3-"

"Well, don't enter okay? I don't want guys looking at you."

....Again with this nonsense.

"I'm not entering okay? Don't worry."

"Good."
 

*You got a message~*
My phone rang, telling me that I just received a text message.

"Ohh, Yunho oppa says that he has a meeting today with some teachers. He says that we can wait until 5 if we want"

Chaejin then growns and says "Darn, I have to walk again? No, I'm just going to wait till 5..."

"I'm going to go to the library then," said Sanghyun.

"Uhmm, well I think I'm going to walk home"

"MWO?"
Sanghyun and Chaejin said in unison.

"I am totally capable of walking home. Tell Yunho oppa that I'm cooking dinner tonight, okay? And if you see him, tell Hyukjae oppa to come home by 7 or he gets no dinner!"

Their faces looked like they were still hesitating in agreeing with me walking home, but I just started walking anyway. 
A little walking is healthy, right! 

About half way home, I was stopped by a gang of girls. 

Uh oh... not this again. 

"Migit, stay away from Thunder oppa"
"And Yunho oppa, you don't deserve him!"
"Chaejin oppa too, you !"
"And not to mention, Eunhae oppa too!"

Who's Thunder?
Oh.. oh yeah. Sanghyun oppa's name. 

Wait.. then who's Eunhae oppa?
I only have 4 oppas... 

I just stood there without saying anything because I was thinking. 
But aparantly I looked like I was just ignoring their existence, which... well yeah of course, pissed them off even more. 

"We want you to stay the hell away from them, you ugly !"

Woah, what did she just call me?

"Yeah, !"

Again, with the names. 
"What's with the hostility today.." I mumbled under my breath. 

And what's with these stupid people telling me to stay away from those four?
I can't be with my own brothers?

"We saw you with both Thunder oppa and Chaejin oppa! You two-timer!"

Two-timer.. OH. 
EW SICK. 
I finally understood what they were saying all along but, gross. 
 

"That's , you people are sick. And oh I almost forgot, stupid too."

They cocked their head at the word , but burned up when they heard the word stupid.


"SICK?" "Did that just call us STUPID?"

BIG mistake for calling an angry mob stupid. 
I was thrown to the ground again, and pounced on. 

But this time, I was ready for it. 

I took one girl's hair and flung it, hitting another girl's head.
Kicked another one's stomach, and punched the other's face. 

I got punched in return a couple of times too. Lost a couple.. no a bunch of hair. But it was worth it, considering how bruised they were in the end. 

"You know what? If you're going to try to fight me, fight me fair! Four on one is ridiculous"
But then again, I did beat them

"You girls are completely useless." said a voice from behind me.

It gave me the chills. 

I turned around, and.. yes. Daeun Kim. 

"Of course you would be behind this."
"I guess you aren't as stupid as I thought you were?"
 

The four girls on the ground picked themselves up and quickly ran behind Daeun's back. 
"Unni... she's stronger than she looks!"

 

Daeun glared at the girl that just talked, and then faced me
"Fight fair? Well, what about we compete..... at the Sing-A-Song?"
 

"What am I fighting for though...?"
Are we still talking about me being lovers with my...oppas? *vomit*

"...Stupid . Look, if you lose, you, stay away from all of them, OKAY?"

"But-"
 

"Are you scared, little....girl?" she said in a mocking voice.

"It's on"

"See you at the show, "

She turned her back to me and started walking with the four girls following behind like little ducklings. 

"What have I gotten myself into..."

I'm fighting for possession of my own....siblings.