Not Again

The Timetravler

Chanyeol Pov: 24 Hours Earlier.

He layed there, in the same position as usual. He'd been in a comma for 4 months now, life kindda without him. Mr. Park was written above his bed. We'd been married for almost a 2 years now. Which was suprising even for me. "He's gonna get better". Kyungsoo smiled at me, his reflection on the glass. We made eye-contact. "No he won't. You can't lie to me". "If he could hear you, what would he say?" I shrugged. Baekhyun wasn't someone who thought before he spoke, so God knows what. Kyungsoo smilled. "He'd say. 'Stop standing and being useless. Go and have fun, don't worry about me. I'm fine'". "You don't know that". Kyungsoo rubbed my shoulder. "What exactly happened?" "What?" He looked at Baekhyun, than back at me. "To him? What happened?" My stomach turrned inside-out. Remebering was too painfull. "Let's just say, I wasn't thinking". He gasped. "Chanyeol". "Yeah?" He took my hand. "It wasn't to do with, the-" "No". Kyungsoo smilled. "Good".  I took one more look at Baekhyun. "I'm gonna go and start again". "Again?" I nodded. Kyungsoo sighed. He hated when I traveled for to long, it ment he was alone.

A long time ago, Kyungsoo traveled to the 1920's at met this guy named Jongin. He was gone for a couple years, living in the 1960's for a long time. He was married to Jongin around 24 or something. But by the time Jongin was 58, he died of stomach cancer. Kyungsoo hasn't moved on, that explains why he's always hanging around in the dogs days as travelers call it.

After leaving the presant year, me and Kyungsoo traveled back to our time."You should do it too". Kyungsoo shook his head. "I can't. If I restart now, god knows if I'll make it back". Jongin was a chill guy. I'd met him a few times when I travel to see Kyungsoo. Once, we went swimming in 1555. It wasn't great. We've even travled to another country, like India 1888. Only so we could meet Ghandi. The weird thing is that, we don't change. I was born in 5012, unlike Baekhyun who was born in 1992. There's a massive age-gap. But to him, we're the same age. Only, if I go back to my time, he would be dead for 1000sd years.

Kyungsoo like to ask about our realtionship. My only answer being, "See for yourself".

My relationship with Baekhyun isn't exactly over though. I haven't been in every year of his life.

Kyungsoo slammed his fist onto the emergancy break button. "What are you doing?!" "There's a problem in the sy-". We suddenly went tumbling down something. The teleporter, bursting into thousand of pieces.

We landed on our faces. Kyungsoo had a busted lips and nose, as I had a painfill side. "What did you do?" "You were driving". The sky around us was dark. ". Looks like we've landed on a dung". Kyungsoo fiddled with his watch. "What are you doing?" "Going home". I grabbed his wrist. "But Yi-" "Yifan isn't here. I'm going home". He pressed the button on the side of his watch. I watched him dissapear. I could hear voices. The last thing I wanted, was to start again. At the lame part.