Conversations

Conversations
Please log in to read the full chapter

A quartet of female friends sat secluded in the quiet cafe after attending a late evening GOT7 fanmeeting for their Never Ever promotions. The group began discussing about the event once they were settled and had their drinks and snacks before them.

"Dude," Melanie began, "Look at how handsome Mark is." Melanie swiped through the many photos of her bias on her phone. "Kyaa, he's so perfect. I need to find a man like him." "You're never going to find one because of Mark." Her sister, Serena, remarked with a smirk. "You only have Mark in your eyes and your heart." "True." Melanie agreed before moving through her phone to find the videos she had recorded throughout the event. "But ugh, I can listen to him talk for hours." "Hey, Melanie, let me see." Jeannie asked while holding out her hands for Melanie to passed her the phone. "I couldn't record anything because my phone kept acting up." "Yeah, sure." Melanie passed Jeannie her phone. "Here you go." "Thanks." "Welcome."

"I still wish we could have attended their fansigning though." Jeannie's sister, Jasmine, stated with a sad tone. "I think we would have had a better interaction with them instead." "Dude, do you know how much albums you have to buy to actually be able to go to that?" Serena looked at her friend with widened eyes. "A grip. And we don't have the money to spend on more twenty plus albums just for the four of us to get in to a fansign." "I know, I know, Serena." Jasmine huffed in defeat. "I already spent money on two new phone cases for Jean and I a few days ago." Jasmine held up her mobile device to show the phone case design even though she had shown it to them before. "But, I don't regret it because I definitely needed one for this." She laughed a bit after.

"I would have prefer the fansign, too." Jeannie piped up a little while later while watching the second video on Melanie's phone. "At least we could have seen them up close and talk to them while getting our albums sign." "I know, right?" Melanie interjected. "I even brought both albums although I don't even know why I did since at a fanmeeting they don't sign it." "Because you were hoping to catch them after the event in hopes of running into them accidentally or something like all the other fans who were doing the same thing." Serena said as she shot her sister a look. "Which you made us wait for like an hour for nothing." "Not even. It was like ten minutes." Melanie chuckled. "Besides, at least it cleared up traffic on the way to find a place to eat and rest." "True."

The quartet continued with their discussion while snacking away not taking complete notice of another group of friends entering the cafe and sitting just a table or two away from them.

"Damn, Serena, JB looks so good right here." Jeannie commented with a sly look while showing the older woman the video of JB moving about as Serena rolled her eyes. "Mmhmm." "Yeah he was looking extra fine today." Jasmine agreed with a look of approval while doing the 'O.K' sign. "You got good taste, Serena." "Stop." Serena told the younger woman despite the twitching of her lips. "Don't even start, Jasmine." "Why can't you appreciate your man looking good, huh?" Melanie asked with a knowing smirk while making a hand motion to Jeannie to hand her back her phone. "I got a lot of pictures of JB just for you." Melanie laughed as she found the pictures and began swiping for her sister to view. "This is my favorite and I ain't gonna lie, Serena, but he look hella good tonight."

"Stop. I don't need to see that." Serena pushed her sister's phone away from her. "Just look at Mark instead." "I always do that." "Geez, Serena, why are you always denying JB is your bias?" Jeannie asked with a wry smile. "When you know he is totally your bias." "Yeah just admit it." Jasmine interjected with a smirk. "He's not. I like everyone." Serena denied although the other three knew the truth. "Stupid." Melanie remarked with a roll of her eyes while a smile traced her lips. "Stop denying your man, okay?" "Okay, first of all, he's not my man," Serena began while holding up her index finger before making a peace sign, "Second of all, he's his own person and not some property to be claim, and third of all, he doesn't even know I exist, so let's leave it like that. Alright?"

The trio continued to tease the older woman who kept on denying that JB was her bias without noticing that they had caught the attention of the group of friends that were a table or two away from them. Fortunately, this other group of friends remain discreet without drawing too much attention to themselves and continued to quietly eavesdrop on the quartet's conversation.

"Seriously, I really hate you guys." Serena glared at her friends and sister as they continued to . "I wouldn't even be in this position if it wasn't for her." She pointed an accusing finger in Melanie's direction who stuck out her tongue in response. "Whatever, Serena, you were a fan of them before GOT7 even debuted." "Oh you're talking about the whole JJProject unit, right?" Jasmine asked while vaguely remembering the duo as Jeannie added more. "That's when JB and Jinyoung appeared in Dream High 2, right?" "Mmhmm." Melanie nodded her head before speaking fully. "Oh, the funny thing is though, Jinyoung was Serena's actual bias at the time of JJProject's debut before JB became her official bias when GOT7 finally debuted."

"Not uh, seriously?"

Please log in to read the full chapter