Chapter 4

Girl meets Evil

 

"This café is relaxing"Sinb said as Umji went and give her the coffee she ordered. "Here's your Cappuccino and yes, It's totally relaxing here. Sometimes it's packed with people because of it's aura."Umji said, with a warm smile. 

Sinb nodded. "Anyways, thanks for bringing me here, made me relaxed."

"You're welcome. I'll get back to work"Umji said before walking away giving Sinb one last smile. 

Sinb looked at the other people around as she drinks her cappuccino. 

"Do you often come here?"A short-haired girl asked, sitting on the seat across her. Sinb placed the cup down. "It's my first time here, you?"she said raising her eyebrow up. 

"I sometimes go here, to check things how's going."The girl said. 

Pointing her finger at Sinb's lips. "You have a foam left on your lips"The girl giggled. Sinb hurried to wipe off the foam. 

"So, are you like the head here? Ceo? or like the manager here?"Sinb asked, crumbling the tissue. 

"Ceo, nope, manager, then yes. My dad's the CEO, he just made me the manager in this branch."The girl said, huffing. 

"Wow, and you look like a year younger than me... are you?"Sinb asked, unsure. 

"I'm '97, you?"

"I'm born in '98.."

The girl burst out laughing, gaining some eyes on them. 

"Hahaha, omg I'm sorry for that-- Oh.. Dad's calling. I've got to take this. Talk to you next time!"The girl waved as she stood up. 

Sinb held her hand up and waved awkwardly as the girl leaved through the glass door of the café. 

 

 

I hope you guys like this. I'm sorry for the slow updates getting busy in college ahaha.