One shot

Share it

"Hei, hyung."Hoseok touched Yoongi's shoulder who was watching a film, where there was a kissing scene including in it. Hoseok felt he was a bit curious, then tilted his head when Yoongi gave him a little more attention. "Why human need to kiss? Do they share food like us?"

Yoongi turned his head, chuckled at Hoseok sudden question. Even didn't try to imagine Hoseok will ask something like this, because he was a vampire, kid and innocent vampire actually.

"No. Human doesn't."Yoongi said, let Hoseok wondering again.

"So why do they kiss? What the advantage by doing that? Isn't Vampire nowdays do it to share the human blood to the younger?"Hoseok asked innocently, his mouth mumbling another questions. Yoongi laughed, refused to answer him. He just smiled gently at the younger.

Hoseok was a Noble Vampire, like Yoongi, but a young one. As the son of Jung's family, which known with their good and morality attitude, Hoseok was too innocent for a strong son of Jung's family. Yoongi couldn't agree more that Hoseok was so strong, but with the new rules made by Highest Noble, he needed to reach 25 first, before had his first experience to hunt human blood. And that made Hoseok become too innocent about this world.

By the way, about the rules, these days vampire was forbidden to hunt human blood, moreover in public place. They had enough deaths, war, being hunted and their population was decreasing. So to avoid the extinction of vampires, the Highest Noble made sure vampire weren't allowed to get out from their territory before they reached 25, especially for Noble Vampire one, which was the purest and the one who could have a strong child as they were.

Then the following rules were made, older vampire should share the blood to the younger. Highest Noble decided young vampire to have their food from the older one, their partner, as the older responsibility. It was done as simple as human kiss, the younger opened their mouth, while the older poured the blood in gradually. If human saw it, they'll probably think it was just a common kiss like they do.

Enough for those stupid rules. Yoongi at first hated it because he was one of those who should take the responsibility. He hated it that he should share, kiss someone -he didn't think it is as a love but ugh, he hate it-. He hated it so much that he almost ran away from his house. But when Highest Noble gave him Jung Hoseok to take care of, from Jung's family, he couldn't help but agreed.

"So, what's a kiss mean to be?"asked Hoseok, his eyes gazing at Yoongi which gulped. Hoseok then sat beside him.

"Em.. yeah, just sharing?"Yoongi replied, nervous. He could feel Hoseok's eyes staring deeply.

"No, not that- in human's way." Hoseok pouted, he shook Yoongi's shoulder. Forced the older to face him.

"Mm.. it's... they share love, Hoseok."Yoongi tried his best to explain while the younger face was only inches away. Hoseok seemed confused.

"...love?"Hoseok asked, and totally made Yoongi knew how innocent this boy. "Isn't love is a feeling? How come it can be shared by kiss?"

"Mm... because human don't eat their blood, stupid. So they share love."Yoongi answered, mocked him to hide his shyness. But he fell silent as Hoseok looked at him. Some dangerous words escaped from Hoseok pretty lips, made Yoongi shivered.

"I want to taste it. Is love delicious?"

"Mm... it is?"Yoongi said, he bit his lip.

"Hm-. Hei, hyung. Because hyung is my partner, how about you kiss me?"

"Huh?" Yoongi stunned.

"Kiss me. Isn't it normal as a vampire?"

"B-but it's not my time to share blood... with you"

"Share your love then." Hoseok asked with his eyes, Yoongi's heart fluttering. He nodded weakly.

Yoongi put his hand on Hoseok cheek, while Hoseok took his best position and let the older, who had experiencing human's life, to press his lips againts. Hoseok opened his mouth, a usual habit when the older gave him blood in.

"No, no, closed it first. I'll teach you a human's simple kiss."Yoongi whispered. Hoseok felt something weird on his belly, somehow excited. He followed Yoongi's order. Yoongi pressed his lip, then as time passed, he deepened it.

He could feel Yoongi started to his lips, then later it gently. It was weird, but he felt so good. Hoseok found it was really addicting than human's blood.

"You can my lips, too."Yoongi said, let the younger to experience something he never done before. Yoongi actually felt so nervous, to be honest, since he never did it with a vampire. He had kissed human, but he never thought it'll be more addicting when it comes to vampire.

No. It might be because it was Hoseok. Yoongi blushed at the thought.

After Hoseok could be used to it, sync, Yoongi bit his lower lip.

"Now open your mouth. We'll do it like the vampire always do."

Hoseok nodded, and Yoongi put Hoseok's hands in his shoulder.

"Mm... you can hug me, okay? If you feel uncomfortable with it, let's just stop."

Then Yoongi slided in his tongue, while Hoseok felt his belly twisting. The older could feel Hoseok's mouth, tasted it, and Hoseok let a slight moan.

Hoseok's cheeks flushed. Yoongi too. They stunned for a moment before Hoseok pulled himself.

"Mm... hyung. Thanks."Hoseok averted his eyes. Somehow understood. "I won't ask anything about it again. I-understand. I- uh- human kiss- is- be..better-uh-what am i saying?!"

Yoongi chuckled, didn't feel regret at all even they couldn't finish their kiss. It was short, but somehow he felt so nice here inside.

"May-maybe. If you don't mind. Could you share it again one day, beside the human blood...?" Yoongi chuckled again, then he kissed Hoseok's forehead.

"You learn it fast, y know?"Yoongi said, as Hoseok smiled sheepishly. "Well, I'd love to. You can ask me if you want it."

"Can i?"

"Yes. Everytime, anytime."

###

Lololol. Just read it again. It's clumsy :v

*fakelaugh* XD