Chapter 9

The Hard Struggle With A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

I run into the dormitory and to my room. I grab my keys but realized that my locks were ruined.

I opened the door and my jaw dropped. I see bed is messy. I put down Krystal from my shoulders.

“Ugh, finally! Do you-“I cover and walk to my bed.

All my bags were opened. Seems like I’m missing some stuff as well. I look at my night stand and realize that the recent family photo was ripped and the frame was broken.

I reached for the photo and try to put it back together.

No.

W-why would someone do this?!

I open my closet and realize it was messy as well.

Do you think they?

No! I hid the other photos well!

I search deep onto the right corner to my metal box. I find it and realize that it was in bad condition. The lock was not broken but it looked like it would break in any second. I took the box and sat on my now messy and dirty bed. I squeezed the box tight that you could see the veins on my hands pop out.

It’s okay, it wasn’t opened.

Yeah but it was damaged! Someone would have opened it you know!

Yes bu-

NO! THOSE WERE THE LAST REMAINING THINGS I HAD! I DON’T WANT TO LOSE IT YOU KNOW!

I went and sat down facing the balcony. I put the box down and face it.

Why is this happening to me?

Yuri’s POV

“I need you to come back to the dormitory. NOW.” She ended the call.

The dormitory women called in to me saying that Amber’s room was invaded. I of course had to call Amber as soon as I got the information. All I know is that her mood isn’t going to be good.

“Call ended.” I hit the steering wheel as I was faced with the traffic.

“Damn it why at this time?!” I yelled. I need to get there as soon as possible or else she’s going to erupt.

I check my watch and click on the crown for Jessica’s location. I see that she’s in the campus.

“Ray call Jessica.”

“Calling Jessica…” I heard the ringing.

“Hello?”

“Jessica, go to your sister’s room.”

“Ugh seriously?”

“Jessica. I’m serious.” I said coldly.

“What’s the matter?”

“It’s Amber…” I told her the current situation.

“Oh no.”

“When you get there do not yell or make a commotion. Just simply enter, open the balcony door and protect your sister.”

“O-okay.” I end the call.

“Call ended.”

I take off my blazer and my blouse. I go to the middle compartment of my car and open it. It reveals my metal plate. Recently I upgraded it but never had the chance to use it.

I reach in and take it.

I move my blouse away and put the metal piece on my left chest. The metal locks in and it pushes in against my chest.

I pant and yelp in pain as it pushes in.

“R-ray.”

“Already on it.”

I look out the window and see Suit 1 is already there.

“You know me too well.”

“Of course master.”

I step out of the car and see people staring at me. I get on top of my car and jump.

The suit locks in against my body and I start flying.

“Ray 200%”

“Yes Master.” I start flying fast but not fast enough.

After a few minutes I was able to see Amber from a far distance. I go into my release formation. Basically the starfish.

“Now Ray.”

The suit opens up and I fly inside the dorm. I roll in and I hit my back against something hard but don’t really care.

As I get up and run I slip and feel a sharp pain on my left leg. I hiss in pain and slowly approach Amber.

“Yun.” I said.

She looked up at me.

She was crying.

She gets up and hugs me tight.

“Unnie.” She mumbled. I rub her head.

“It’s alright. Unnie’s here now.” She was sobbing uncontrollably. I just kept rubbing her head and back.

Then her sobbing stopped.

Here it is…

I look at the two siblings behind me and give them a cheekily smile.

“Make sure to stay on the bed.” They both nod.

I press the crown on my watch.

“Ray, prototype 1.”

“It’s on its way.” I look at Amber and see her eyes had darken.

“Why does it have to be me?” She mumbled. I put my hands into my pocket and sigh. She looked at me.

“Why?” I shak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter