butterflies

the storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Everything is ready? "

The tall servant called Jimin asked, with a confused look on his face. He was not used to seeing Sowon stressing out, what she was doing right now.

" Ugh...I cant find moms necklace...its reaaaally important, you know it brings me good luck, I will be doomed if I dont find it! "

" Calm down, I will ask Sojoo to look for it on the third floor, she will bring it to the ball if she finds it, we have to go now because it starts soon, just go to the car and wait, I will ask Yuna-nim to come quickly. "

Jimin said, and Sowon went to the car with an unhappy expression. She was unhappy since the morning, unhappy because Yuna has announced that Eunbi would be staying with them, and what was even worse, that Yuna kept watching Eunbi with the in love look in her eyes.

And now she lost the most important thing in her life, she did not have too much luck, that was for sure.

She turned the radio on with a sigh and waited for Yuna.

~

" Yuna-nim, please hurry up, Sowon-nim is waiting for you in the car and she is not exactly happy. Also the ball starts very soon and we cant allow to come late. "

Jimin said after he found Yuna and Eunbi sitting on a sofa chatting happily.

" Okay, go to the car and keep Sowon company, I will be right there. "

Yuna announced and Jimin left the room with an unhappy sigh.

Yuna for sure looked beautiful in her red dress for the ball, she looked like a real life princess that somehow ended up in this world instead of a fairytale. 

And even though she loved the annual ball, she felt like she did not want to go this time, not alone with Sowon at least. She wanted Eunbi with her. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter