Final

Stalking My Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on, Yuwree-ah!”

“Shut up, Taengoo. You know why I can’t do anything about it anymore. She’s not mine. She’s his now and I'm not going to look at her instagram anymore... it's just going to make me look stupid.”

Taeyeon’s grin was wiped off her face and the atmosphere had become a solemn, tense one at their black pearl’s words. She, as the leader, knew every single thing that was going on in the group even if she looked clueless most of the time. She knew very well that their relationship had been let go of due to spite, unnecessarily big egos and most of all, the lack of trust they had in each other when articles kept publishing dating scandals. Although she was initially unhappy with Jessica because of the news coverage - the one tarnishing Yoona's and her own reputation - they had sorted out their own problems afterwards but Yuri couldn't. 

The fact that Jessica had been clubbing with him and his relatives or whoever they were supposed to be killed Yuri, knowing her girlfriend had been lying to her for some time now. 

Tiffany frowned and sat beside Yuri, her hand slipping into Yuri’s tenderly, “she loves you, y’know… I know she was the one who initiated the break-up but you know that woman; she does things out of spite without thinking of the consequences.”

Of course, Yuri would know that.

Yuri had first confessed to when they were promoting The Boys; that was how long they had been dating until what happened on the 30th of September, three years ago. She had tried to explain their actions over and over again util she grew tired of it all; there was no point in trying to explain to someone who wasn't going to believe her anyway. Yuri didn't even know that the ice princess had bailed out on them until the morning itself; they flew to China while she headed off on her own when they were supposed to have the meeting the day before. If it wasn't for Jessica's hot-headedness, this mess might not have been blown up so much. 

“You dumb dumb.”

The other members stayed silent as Taeyeon got up and dragged Yuri into her bedroom – one more thing Yuri didn’t know was that almost all of them had already regained contact with Jessica. So the kid leader was either going to expose that or she was going to knock some sense into Yuri’s thick head.

Yuri was pouting and whining like a baby as the shorty dragged her all the way to the bedroom at the end of the hall, which was Taeyeon and Sunny’s. She wasn’t going to get herself another lecture about how she was supposed to be more understanding of the ice princess because she wanted to chase her dreams blah blah blah – Yuri had heard enough of that. She was so sick and tired of chasing after someone who already had another man on the sidelines. It was an absolute waste of her time and emotions, knowing that Jessica was never going to come back to her. 

“Taeyeon, stop!”

“No, you need to listen.”

“Ugh!”

“You’re an absolute child. Now listen to me when I’m talking!”

Although Yuri seemed to be reluctant about listening to what Taeyeon had to say, the kid leader knew exactly what Yuri was feeling. She needed to uphold that bit of pride in her after her dumb counterpart literally sabotaged her entire attempt to hide her undying affection for her ex-girlfriend. The pride was killing their relationship and it was because of that. Yuri was adorable when she was in a relationship, honestly; she always became as soft and tender as a puppy when Jessica was around. And if Taeyeon had to sit Yuri down like that to make the stubborn one listen, she would. 

One thing more important here: Jessica's feelings.

 

*

 

Krystal was scrolling through Amber’s twitter, the latter’s head resting on her abdomen. She wanted to see people’s reactions to Amber visiting her on set; it was like a routine for her now. It was so amusing to read their shippers’ comments towards Amber’s twitter and all – perhaps Krystal liked it more than she thought so. She was giggling and enjoying the support she was receiving; it was so comical how she was shipped more with Amber than her own ex-boyfriend. More than anything, Krystal was much happier now.

“Holy , Am!! Yah, stupid!”

Amber groaned aloud and nuzzled her face into Krystal’s flat abs, ignoring the urgency in Krystal’s voice.

Krystal rolled her eyes and shoved the tomboy off her body, jumping off the bed, “ah, you’re hopeless!”  

People would have thought that there was an earthquake with the way Krystal was running to her sister’s room with the phone in her hand. Krystal was known to be the calm and composed one among the two sisters but if anyone saw her behaviour right now... their perceptions would change straightaway. It was a complete 360 degree change if Krystal would say it on her own. Nonetheless, she quickly barged into her sister's room with the phone; Jessica had been sleeping the entire day anyway, there was no reason for her to be angry at waking up so late. 

As expected, however, Jessica awoke with a jump and a scowl on her face.

“Jung Soojung…” Jessica groaned and buried her face into the pillow; she was not going to get up if she could help it. It was one of those nights Jessica just wanted to reminisce and mope about her life now. “Get out of my room…”

Krystal growled with visible irritation in her voice and jumped onto the bed, bouncing annoyingly on Jessica’s place of paradise. She was determined to get her sister up and completely awake, because this piece of news was heart-wrenching even for her. If someone like Krystal – who never got surprised by anything in her life – could be surprised like that, it was going to be big for her sister. It was going to be something that would change Jessica’s life from this moment onwards, and if Krystal could do anything to help Jessica with her love-life, she would.

“Ugh, come on! Unnie, you’re going to regret this.”

That got Jessica’s attention.

Jessica rarely regretted any decision she makes in her life; yet here her little sister was, giving her a clear warning. She sat up in her bed immediately and rubbed her eyes sleepily; if it was as serious as Krystal was claiming it to be, she had to be a hundred percent awake. Come to think of it... Krystal hasn't been so excited to talk to her for anything, not since she found her best friend aka that stupid llama's diary and read it out of curiosity (but that's for another story in the making). In fact, all this only heightens Jessica's pure curiosity and expectations for this piece of good news.

Krystal smirked and held up the phone, “look who got caught trying to catch a glimpse of you.”

A lacklustre sigh left Jessica’s lips, thinking it was one of her ex-boyfriends or something when her eyes became as big as saucers after looking carefully at the name. She could literally feel her heart racing against her ribcage, ready to burst its way out of her chest - it hasn't reacted that way to anyone for the longest time ever. Jessica hasn’t seen that person’s name or even a picture for quite some time (except for the times where her parents or sister forced her to look at it) so it was an absolute surprise.

Jessica held the phone with slightly trembling fingers, her eyes having that familiar stinging sensation as she saw her name appear on a fan-account with her name present.

“When was this?”

“Um…” Krystal peered closely at the date before smiling sheepishly, “a couple of weeks ago?”

“WHAT?!”

The shriek Jessica just gave was enough to draw some more attention to her room, and she was soon welcomed with her father panting at the door.

“What’s wrong, Jessie?”

Jessica pinched her nose bridge in slight frustration, wondering how she could have just found out about this when this incident probably happened a month ago. She was definitely going to have her sister’s head for this; knowing how often Krystal went online on Amber’s twitter, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter