SeSom

IOI One-shots

(a/n I'll start with a very popular ship, SeSom, first. You guys can also request the same ship and different plot or a sequel.)

"Unnieeeeeeee~" Somi whined, pulling my hand cutely. 

I was breathless. Looking at her perfect body, I felt like I committed a great sin. Although many people has praised my six-pack, no one can really beat Somi's beauty. 

No, Kim Sejeong, you did not think that. No, no, no. 

You must think I'm a little crazy, talking to myself. Nah, usually I'm not like this, but Sosomimi? Wow. 

"Unnie, you thinking about Mina(of Twice)?" Somi cut my thoughts off. 

I nodded ever so slightly. I wasn't lying, I was just not telling the whole truth. 

Mina, my ex-girlfriend was my love that never was. We started with a topic of ballet. I had always loved it, attracted to her skills. 

How we broke up? Well, unexpectedly, Mina had cheated on me, for a pretty dance coach, Hwayoung. That day, I cried like hell and Somi came to confort me. That was also when I realised - Somi had been my true love, all this time. 

"UNNIE, STOP DAYDREAMING. LETZ GO TO EAT PIZZAAAAAAAAAAA." Ever the clueless Sohye came, linking arms with me and Somi. 

"Where?" I asked Sohye. 

Sohye looked at her feet guiltily. "Hwayoung's dance studio?" 

I sighed and nodded. Anything for my babies. 

After the whole of IOI reached the famous-for-its-pizza studio, Chungha dragged Somi away almost immediately. 

Curious, I followed them sneakily. 

Chungha locked the door quietly and turned to face Somi. Saying almost aggressively, "I like you. Let's date, Somi-ah." she pushed Somi to the wall and kissed her passionately. 

Somi opened her eyes wide. "Chungha unnie, unnie, please don't." 

Chungha stopped, blushing. She stuttered, "Im sorry." and ran away. 

I watched quietly as Chungha ran pass me. I never know that she liked Somi. 

Somi walked out shivering and unlike Chungha, she saw me. 

"Unnie...... " 

I patted her head. I thought, Somi looks so beautiful, with her hair matted and her large round eyes. 

I didn't know how, but the very next moment, I was telling Somi to go back to our dorm.

Walking briskly, I did not notice anyone. Not until I heard a soft voice calling my name. 

"Jeong-ah."