Chapter 3

Replica
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who were you talking to?" Irene suddenly brought up as she stood by, watching Minji handle with setting up her studio. There was half an hour left until Joohyun and Bogum would arrive to her studio, and Minji allowed Irene to follow her to her studio if only the female would disguise herself with a hoodie and a pair of shades to cover her facial features.

 

"Nothing for you to worry about- Oi!"

 

"What is this?" Becoming bored of just standing, Irene went to check out some of the items, grabbing onto what seems to be a pair of lip balm, one with a pink cover and the other with a pastel purple cover. Minji was about to reach her hand to take the lip balms away, but instead retreated her hand back.

 

"You shouldn't be touching people's stuff without their permission." As if Irene didn't hear Minji's words, Irene removed the cap of the lip balm.

 

"Wow! It smells so nice!" Minji sighed, yet smiles slightly at the female's comment.

 

"You know, those lip balms are special. If you apply one of them in your lips, then apply the other lip balm afterwards to mix it, it creates a new fragrance." Irene stared at the two lip balm sticks.

 

"Wait really? Is that true?"

 

"Mhm...Try it out for yourself." Minji suggests as she goes back to shuffling through her items. Irene stared at Minji in suspicion. She first took a turn to smell the fragrance that each lip balm had to offer, then went back to stare at Minji once again.

"In that case, let me apply it on you." Irene went close to where Minji was at, now lifting the latter's chin as she began to aggressively place the top of the pink lip balm onto Minji's lips.

 

"Wha- Stop!" Minji shook her head left and right to avoid having the lip balm on her lips at first, but when Irene continued to accidentally mark the lip balm on other parts of her face, Minji just lets the female finally place it on her lips in order to not let her whole face be covered in lip balm. After placing the second lip balm on Minji's lips to mix with the first, Irene innocently moved her face closer to Minji's in order to smell the new fragrance.

 

"Hm, you're right. They do create a new smell."

 

"Y-Yah!" Blushing furiously, Minji turns her head away. Minji finally sighed in relief after Irene moved to check out the portrait examples as if the whole thing didn't happen.

 

First she almost set my house on fire...now this?! And why am I letting her do these things?!

 

Lifting her head up, Minji glanced at Irene, who was busy staring at the portraits.

 

Could I be..just imagining all of this in my head? Surely, if that were the case, then I must look really stupid for blushing.

 

It would make sense if this were all just a figment of her imagination, but everything that happened to her seems real...

The sound of chime bells brought Minji back to reality, glancing up to notice a handsome man entering the building.

 

"Hello?" 

 

Minji stood up, now approaching him. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter