Noona Neomu Yeppo (누난 너무 예뻐)

Noona Neomu Yeppo (누난 너무 예뻐)

 

Lee Taemin.

The cute young junior that was only seen as a dongsaeng in her eyes.  She was a senior, but little did she know that she was the one that stole Lee Taemin's heart and refused to return it.

She tutored him math, the subject that he failed on purpose just to get closer to her. After the first few sessions they became close friends. No could blame Lee Taemin for falling hard for this girl.  She was beautiful, what every guy looked for.

When Taemin found out she already had a “lover”, he did feel a little disappointed but he never gave up.  Taemin believed that there was still hope, although it seemed impossible from how happy she looked.

When her "lover" broke up with her for another girl her heart was crushed.  But, Taemin was the only one that knew that. She seemed uncaring on the outside, but she was broken on the inside.  Taemin was there when she broke down into tears and silently comforted her.  Taemin was the one that mended her broken heart, picking up the broken pieces as their relationship got progressed.

Now Lee Taemin stood dancing in front of her, the streetlight giving off a warm glow on the just rained on sidewalk.  Her dressed in white made the dark night seem bright.

 Her doe-eyes glistened in the moonlight, making his performance even more passionate.  Although many people had begun to gather as he continued to dance, his eyes were only locked on her.

"Noona neomu yeppo" he sang as he continued dancing passionately .  There were also many other noonas in the crowd fawning over him, but he only wanted her.

She was smiling happily, the type of happiness that hasn't been seen since her "lover" left.

 

That's right Noona, keep smiling like that.  Keep laughing like that.
 

Taemin could hear the song beginning to end.  He swiftly made his way over to her, as the crowd gasped at the awfully sweet moment.  Taemin began to move closer, her breath-taking smile, assuring him to come closer.  Lee Taemin stood right in front her, he bent over so his mouth was right by her ears.

“Don’t you know you're beautiful in every way?  Don't you know you're the sweetest person I’ve ever known?”  His voice indicating that it was a legitament question.  He saw her knees become weak, and quickly wrapped his arm around her waist, keeping her from falling and stared straight into her eyes.

"Don't you know that  that it may not seem like it at times, but you’re loved?  Don't you know that you've stolen my heart?” He moved a back a bit so their foreheads now touched.  She felt as if he was looking into her soul as he started intently at her.    

“Don’t you know I love you?" he whispered as the song ended.

---------------

Another oneshot from yours truly~~~~