Betrayal Is The Name

The Cracked Heart

The Cracked Heart
Chapter Two

Genre: Angst, Romance
Warnings/Tags: AU, Mpreg, Hurt/Comfort
Rating: Explicit
Main Character: Song Minho, Kim Jinwoo
Pairing: Songkim, Minwoo

 

Hello, everyone! Guess who's back? Kkkk. I'm so so sorry, well the past months almost made me want to delete this story, because I had no idea and lost the desire to continue this. But, then when I read the story from HOTGEE, Hipsterian and others songkim-couple author which is so many of them these days, the desire to complete this story grew again. So here I am~ I know excuses make people look bad but please forgive me. So, I have something to compansate to you. I made a video https://youtu.be/cZo7ND1uP4o

This chapter based on Tablos's version of 'Eyes, Nose, Lips'

******

You left me paralyzed, no cure, no rehab for me,
funny that you got the nerve to keep asking me,
How i’ve been?
You’re the victor in this pageantry
but the only trophy you deserve, catastrophe

People said time fly so fast. 'Why?' Mino thought. 4 years have been passed just like a century for him. Said Mino was too much. But the reality hit harder than the meteor crashed the atmosfer. It was hard for Mino to let go of his soul that died along when Jinwoo left. Souless, Iike he was in coma. Everyone tried every possible ways just to make him stay alive. But always failed miserablely, cause it was impossible that there'll be no remedy to cured him.

Jinwoo hyung, If it was a competition. You are the winner. You've won, Jinwoo hyung. I gave you my love and hope, those was the gift from me. But the only trophy you deserve is a catastrophe. Catastrophe, not just for me but for others. You have been shattered not only my dream but the others two. So take your prize, Jinwoo hyung.

I’d rather we be dead to each other
No eulogies said for each other
No “Rest in Peace”s
The memories got my chest in pieces

Today, Mino still couldn't believe that he met his sister in here who supposed to be in US to took her master degree. He swore to himself that he saw the acceptance letter from the university 4 years ago, he still remember that he sent his sister to airport that time. This past 4 years he only communicated with her by phone but he never see her face since he saw her in airport, even when it was christmas she didn't go back to Korean for visit their family. Yet he found her in Japan with a little girl calling his sister as her mom. Was Mino really not invited to his sister's wedding or he missed the invitation letter because he was really busy that time?

Or perhaps he had a little amnesia in this 4 years, but surely he remembered everything that happened in 4 years. How he almost died, still lingered on his mind.

He has so many things to ask to his sister, like who is the father of the little girl, were they parents know about the girl existence and what exactly was happened. But he was really unfortunate enough to lose the chance to talk to his sister earlier today, thanks to the crowd of the amusemant park that made him lose the track of his sister.

He laid down on the bed in his hotel room and massage his temples, try to relax himself. He closed his eyes but the face of the little girl always appear. He decided to play some classic song to bring him to dreamland. But suddenly a memory flashed on his mind, it was one of the memories that he tried so hard to forget.

He sat on one of the bench in the park in his apartment complex, look at the children who played with their parents. Maybe later he and Jinwoo will have one, adopted for sure. He really want at least a child, but it' was still early to discuss this topic with Jinwoo. He knew it if he talk about it with Jinwoo, the latter will tell him to looking for a girl who can carry his baby. But Mino couldn't stop thinking how great Jinwoo if he'll be a father, he'll sure be a caring, lovely, gentle father. Just thinking about those things could make him so giddy.

Mino still in a deep thought when a head placed on his shoulder.

"What are you thinking about?" said the soft voice he thought from the heaven

He turned his head a little to left, and found the beautiful creature on his shoulder. He decided to wrap his hand to the latter's waist.

"Geunyang, I just want to relieve my stress"

The beautiful creature slash angel slash Kim Beautiful Jinwoo turn his head to face Huge Boy Mino.

"Stress? You have problem? Why don't you tell me?" He pouted cutely

Mino found Jinwoo so cute, so he pecked the older guy on his cheek "No, I mean It's just we're being trapped for so long and I miss going outside"

"Ya! We're outside now"  though they were wearing mask and hoodie to hide their identitiy, but still that made Jinwoo nervous.

He brought the older boy closer to him, to felt his warm body. But suddenly Jinwoo stood up and run to a little girl who fell from the swing.

Jinwoo brought the little girl to the running water, so he could pour them on her wound on the knees. "It's okay, It won't hurt again okay" He patted the girl's head.

The girl stopped sobbing, and look at Jinwoo "Thank you"

And that was so cute for both of the man "Your welcome" This time Mino helped the girl to stood up and she waved her hands as she walked away

"Be carefull!" shouted Mino

He turned back to Jinwoo, and found that Jinwoo looked a bit strange. "Mino, do you perhaps want a child?"

"Maybe" he still unsure what to answer

"Must be" Jinwoo sighed and looked down at his shoes

Mino grab Jinwoo's chin, so he could see his face "Babe, don't think about it again okay? You know we could adopt one in the future"

Jinwoo beamed, his eyes twinkling with happiness "Really?" Mino just nodded

"But I want two, a girl and a boy. How's that sound?"

"Everything sounds perfect to me if you're always with me"

I’m praying that your eyes are the first to go
The way they looked when you smiled
The way they opened and closed
And your nose, every single breath against my neck
And then your lips, every empty promise made and said

=========

Please fade, fade to black
Please fade, fade to black
But the nightmares come back

After he tried so hard to looking for every information about his sisters, he came back from Japan 3 days ago. He searched from the tiniest dot to the biggest circle, yet there ain't no one who knew about his sister. He just knew about how his sister was in Japan instead in America. One of her friends told him, that Danah turned down the scholarship to took a job offer from Japan, to be designer for exactly. But that was it. There's no one who knew about the children or the marriage. So he gave up, like usually.

This morning YG called Mino and asked to meet him in the office. Mino still hadn't any idea why his boss asked him to meet him, cause these days he barely saw his boss.

There were so many reporter in front of YG Building as he arrived in there. Is there any special occasion that he didn't know or was there any scandal from one of YG Family? When he entered into the building he could hear the employees whispered, yet he couldn't catch what they're talking about. He decided to just go to Yang Hyun Suk's room.

He knocked the door and hear a voice that told him to just come in.

"Mino you're here"

He looked at his boss in his chair and a man in front of his boss. He recognized that man from his back. He is him.

He came back. The nightmare, his wildest dream came back.

Suddenly he felt someone backstabbed his heart with knife, It still hurt.

Because your eyes, nose, lips
Every look and every breath
Every kiss still got me dying
Still got me crying

"Why don't you sit down, Mino?" 

He hesitanly sat on the empty chair beside the man. He didn't want to look at his right side. Even from the side profil, he looked so damn beautiful. His brown deer like eyes still sweet as ever, he thought there'll be honey would dripping. His nose, one of the part of his face that Mino liked. and those lips, he craved to taste them again, years passed but the feeling never left.

The voice from his voice brought him back to the reality.

"Because the two of you are here. I want you to know that both of you got an offer, a good one" YG says and break the silence, he gave them papers for them to sign.

Meanwhile the two young man, didn't sure what their boss talking about.

"U.. Us? I mean me and... hi.. him? Are w.. aish On the same project here?" the sweet voice sound a bit stutter, the voice that mino used to really like.

The thing, their boss talked about is a suprise. Not only for him, but its shocked Mino as well.

Mino braced his heart up to look at him. Unfortunately, Jinwoo looked at him too, but it was not the way how the old Kim Jinwoo look at people. He still looks eternally beautiful and the eyes screaming glorious, yet his face says otherwise, he really seem so annoyed. Even in the dim silence of the dark hours, His eyes still looked pierce into Mino's orbs, it was unbearable. He felt like drowning till he couldn't see the surface. It got him want to cry.

Forget a promenade, let’s juggernaut
Down memory lane, leave no thought alive
To the slaughter house, I’m taking my pain
Time to sever my brain from my heart and soul
My knees are burning hot, but God is cold

"I want to explain everything but please don't ever interrupt me, can you?" Both of them nodded.

"Yes, Both of you have the same project. It's a Japan-Korean Shows, because now Jinwoo is a Japanese actor oops I mean an actor in Japan. The show called The Reunion. Its means that you two will reunite, not only the two of you but Seungyoon, Seunghoon, and Taehyun too. The five of you will live in the same dorm, and they will recored you're daily activity. It is some kind of WinnerTv part 2. I think it's really a good idea right? "

"What is it that you've plan, boss? A good idea? I thought it's some kind of joke that you're making. Well, I definitely refuse it" Jinwoo sigh and crossed his arm.

Mino couldn't believe that kind of show is existed in this world. Mino now feel like in dilema. A part of him want to feel the feeling when they're still called Winner as five, how they lived in the same roof everyday, Mino really missed that Feeling. But a part of him want to move on, cause there's no way that they'll be back as Winner and it would just make him hurt more cause it's just a show and every show has its end and Mino definitely has no other heart to break apart for the second time with them.

"Are the others know about this? How about Taehyun? He's in a different agency now" said Mino.

"You don't have to worry about the other Mino, they agreed about it even they're already sign this project. Taehyun also confirmed to accept this offer about an hour earlier" Mino swore to himself he just saw his boss smirk.

He really doesn't want to be near Jinwoo. Not because he hate him, even after the wounds Jinwoo gave him, he never really hate him or maybe he just couldn't hate him. The reason Mino doesn't want to be near Jinwoo, cause he doesn't know what will happen if he live everyday with him, again. But on the other side he also want to know something about the older guy. So he decided.

"If Seunghoon-hyung and Seungyoon take this offer, i have no more objection. I take it too, I'll sign this" Mino says that steadly. 

Soon he sign the paper in front of him. With the decision that Mino take, Hyunsuk had his eyes on Jinwoo now, waiting for the sweet guy to make a decision too.

"What about you Jinwoo? I heard from your manager that all your dramas or film in Japan have been packed, so I think you'll have time to shoot this show"

Jinwoo look down at his fingers that he playing with. 

"I can't take it. I also have a life in Japan" Jinwoo says feebly.

"Why? Because of this 'Life' ?" YG pull out a newspaper on the table.

The first thing that Mino's eyes catch is the headline of the news.

'KIM JINWOO SECRETLY BUILD A FAMILY WITH HIS EX-MEMBER'S SISTER' 

There's a photo of jinwoo holding a little boy in his arm as his other hand was being hold by a little girl, and there's also a woman who walk beside the girl. They really look like a family.

And here Mino looking at the photo until the realization hit him hard. He abruptly rise from the chair and knock Jinwoo out.

"BASTARD! She's my sister! How could you do this to me!"

Mino grab Jinwoo by the neck, Jinwoo think that Mino will punch him but then unexpectedly he laugh "Are you a magician Jinwoo? Is it another trick of yours? You're really great"

He let go of Jinwoo's neck then he grab Jinwoo's hand and shake it "You did it! After you left us this is one of your biggest movement" he chuckles

Jinwoo just stare at Mino "Can you just face the truth?"

"What is the truth?" he said challenge Jinwoo

He pushed the newspaper to Mino's chest  "This". Mino cupped his face caressed it a little bit but then a fist landed on his unstained face "That was for my sister!"

Then another fist landed on again "This was for your betrayal"

I’ve been told, one day you’ll know
Too much of heaven’s a sin
After the show, it’s only hell that it brings
So take it slow and let time heal everything
They say that time flies, but you keep breaking its wings
You’ll never fade, fade to black
Please fade, fade to black
But the nightmares come back

He punched Jinwoo untill the pretty guy laid on the floor then Mino straddle him "Say something"

Mino never hit Jinwoo before, he didn't have the guts to give the beautiful hyung a bruise in his body. But now, he doesn't even care how many times his fist landed on Jinwoo's face. The burning feeling inside mino's heart make him beat Jinwoo, forgetting the love he used to feel for him. Even Mino beat him,yet Jinwoo remain silent, he took the hate gaze mino gave to him and also his fists.

The staffs suddenly came in and took Mino's arm from the back, taking him away from Jinwoo. Hyunsuk asked Jinwoo to go from his office but the latter doesn't even move an inch.

"Go Jinwoo, I don't want my office to become your grave"

A staff taking Jinwoo out from the room. As Jinwoo out of the room, mino screamed his heart out "Kim Jinwoo, I IN' HATE YOU. I swear you're gonna taste my revenge!"

As soon as Jinwoo out of the room, Mino cried his heart out. After a while he stood up and walk to his CEO. "You know something about this right? Tell me what exactly happened?"

"You know that I have no right to tell you this"

"Why? Please just tell me"

"You won't understand if I tell you. You have to let them tell you. Next time ask them to tell you everything and please don't beat my actor okay? Now leave"

He walked toward the door when his boss told him "I know you'll believe and understand what you think they said, but I'm affraid that you won't realise what the meaning from what you've been heard"

"What?" He really couldn't understand the meaning what his boss have said

"Just for your reminder"

He has no strength to walk to his apartment "Breath, Mino. It's just a bad day not a bad life"

"Or it's the both"

He decided to head out to somewhere. Maybe he'll find the answer there, or maybe just to calm his brokenheart.

Because your eyes, nose, lips
Every look and every breath
Every kiss still got me dying
Still got me crying
The tears drive me out of my mind

Because your eyes, nose, lips
Every look and every breath
Your kiss still got me dying
Still got me crying
Crying, crying
Fade out

*TBC*

I know It's not that good but I've tried my best. Enjoy everyone! xoxo.