Baekhyun; chapter «1»

My Guardian Angel [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KJK: Just so we are clear, I'm writing Baekhyun and Arron is writing Chanyeol. we thought it'd be better if we wrote for each others biases.

AjayWelsh: the chapters would be too long otherwise.

both: BYEE~

(discliamer: i don't know the excat heights of Lisa and Bambam so i've had to go about by guess work.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Our begining.

After my converstation with Kyungsoo and Tao, I flopped onto my bed.

"Ahh!" I screamed into my pillow.

'Why do i have the worst luck in roommates! I swear if he does the deed with some of his groupies, I'm bleaching this entier room.' I thought.

"Baekhyun-oppa? You okay?" I heard a female voice ask. I looked up and towards my door.

There stood Lisa and Bambam. Lisa was around my hieght- 5ft 9in, she had blonde hair cut in a bob-like style and, todays oufit was a short green plaited skirt, fishnet tights, thigh high boots and a fishnet top cover overed by a black and white tank top.  Bambam was taller, he was 6ft. He has a pink streak in his hair and was wearing a purple jumper and blue jeans paired with black trainers.

"Oh yeah. I'm good, just got some news from my mom was all." I smiled.

"Was it good news?" Bambam asked.

"Yeah, you know my dog, Layla, she had puppies, seven of them." I repiled happily.

"Aww, well that's adorable. We'll see you in music oppa!" Lisa smiled pulling Bambam away.

I got off my bed, I closed the door and finished making Chanyeol's bed.Once that was done, I started cleaning the floor.  I wonder if Chanyeol's anything like I think he is. I should ask Kyungsoo for some of their best interviews and their best Music videos. As I was just about to pull out my phone and text him, my door swung up and hit me.

Literally hit me...

IN THE ING FACE!
"Ow, ow,ow,ow!" I muttered.

"Baek? Oh , sorry!" Kyungsoo said, turning into a mother and trying to help me.

"What the hell Soo? That hurt!" I cried.

"Oh hush now, it's not broken." He laughed.

"What did you want?" I asked.

"I was coming to show you some of the Fallen Angel interviews and MVs for you to get an idea of what Chanyeol is like."

"Soo, i swear we are like mentally linked or something." I laughed.

So Kyungsoo pulled out his phone and got onto youtube. He opened a playlist called 'Fallen Angel Interviews'. He pressed the forth video down.

"So Chanyeol is the one with bright red hair in this video." Soo told me. I nodded and the video began.

The video was by Buzzfeed, Fallen Angel had gained massive amounts of fans since their American debut. They were sat in the order of Kai (Kyungsoo yet-to-be husband), Kris, Chen, and Chanyeol was closest to the interviewer.

about 2 minuets and 16 seconds in, the interviewer asked them what music they liked. I saw Chanyeol perk up.

"I like Far East Movement, Jason Derulo, and AC/DC." He said.

"Wow, that's an incredable spread." She smiled.

Chanyeol had a very deep voice and damn... It shook my core. I'm only gonna tell you all this once, my closest friends know I'm gay.

Kyungsoo then showed me a music video called 'Monster'. The dark vibe and hardcore outfits worked with the song. I saw that Chanyeol still had his red hair, meaning the ineterview from earlier was after the song.

"By the way, this was the most recent comeback. So when you see Chanyeol on Monday, he may still have red hair unless he's dyed it to fit in." Kyungsoo noted, his eyes still glued to the screen.

So this was the guy I would be romming with for the next year.

This was P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter