CL's bodyguard

President's bodyguard

CL is in her office, doing paperwork and checks the status of her new girl group, she then calls her secretary. Soon after her secretary enters her office.

 

“What’s my schedule for today?” CL asks her secretary.

 

“Just need to meet with a client in regards of the new clothing design for your new girl group” her secretary replied while looking at her digital schedule

 

“Oh good! Can’t wait to see what they look like, will she me again?” as CL continues to sign papers.

 

“She has to, considering the meeting will take place at a public restaurant” her secretary replied with professionalism. “Ah ok what time will she be here?”

 

"She's running late today so she might-"

 

Her secretary got cut off as soon as she sees Dara enters the office with her black suit with an earpiece and marches towards CL before greeting her with a bow.

 

“I apologize for my tardiness, are you ready Miss Lee?” Dara asks CL.

 

Then CL took her purse and stood in front of her and said. “How many times am I gonna tell you, call me Chae, you’re older than me unnie”

 

Dara looked straight and replied “Still you are my boss, the car is parked outside”

 

They both arrived at restaurant and while the meeting is taking place. Dara sat at a table close to where she can see them clearly.

 

“Well seems things are in-order, I will update our designs and send it to you immediately” the designer says.

 

“Thank you for your hard work, I look forward seeing my new girl group wear them” The designer stood up and bowed at CL. Dara then came to CL’s table and escorted her out to their car. As they exited the restaurant, a mob of paparazzi came and rushed to take CL’s picture.

 

“I have to protect her” Dara thought “Right this way Miss Lee” she said to CL while Dara lightly covering her and was able to direct CL to the car.

 

"Go!" Dara shouted at the driver. “Hmmm seems like someone gave a tip about your whereabouts”

 

CL looked at her SNS and saw her fans tagged her. “It was the designer, he posted a picture of the meeting in instagram an hour ago”

 

Dara gave a worried look and asked “Are you hurt?”

 

“It’s fine, I'm not afraid since I have you by my side protecting me” CL said as she looked at her.

 

"Oh head to the music video site, I wanna see how they are doing" CL instructed the driver.

 

They arrived at the music video site where CL can see the girl group working hard.

 

“Your movements seems stiff try to loosen up, I know it's your debut but just have fun ok? Ok everyone in formation and be lively, and watch your facial expressions! Be confident!” CL consulting them behind the cameras.

 

“Neh sajangnim!” the girl group members replied in unison.

 

“Well what do you think?” CL asked Dara.

 

“I don't think I’m in position to voice out my opinion, I'm just your bodyguard ma’am” Dara says as she stood next to her. CL then laughed and said in a somewhat serious tone. “Haha well then your boss is asking for your opinion”

 

Dara hesitates but finally voices out. “They will go a long way and they’re really close and I think that's important, what’s their group name?”

 

“Black Pink, they’ve trained for years and worked so hard, can’t wait for them to debut” CL says as she monitors the girls. CL satisfied with the outcome of the video and the Black Pink’s performance, she decided to head back to HQ. After opening a few emails and signing papers, she was able to finish for today while Dara sitting near the door reading a magazine.

 

“Ah done! We should go home now, I don’t want your fiance waiting for you” while CL closing her laptop.

 

“My fiance will understand, this is my job of course” Dara still looking at the magazine.

 

“How’s the wedding preparations by the way?” CL calmly asked.

 

Dara finally put down the magazine and said. “Well both of us are busy but we managed to decide to get married on October”

 

“Oh? a few months from now, can’t wait to hear both of your vows then” CL displaying a sweet smile.

 

“And I hope you will come, I know Black Pink is gonna debut soon so you might be busy till then” Dara looking a bit worried.

 

CL laughed and gave a relieving reply. “I’ll always make time to see you unnie”

 

Dara smiles and stood up then bows. “Thank you! Sajangnim! And also I just been informed that the car is already parked outside, I will accompany you”

 

As soon as Dara gets home, she put her bag near the couch and decided to rest a bit.

 

“Hmm I should prepare my guest list” Dara thought to herself.

 

“Are you planning to change out of your work attire soon?” As her fiance walks towards behind her.

 

“I’m just making the guest list honey” Dara nonchalantly replied. Her fiance then snakes her hands around Dara’s neck and whispers to her.

 

“Do that another time, You need to rest, you have work tomorrow, Your boss might get mad if your tardy” Dara then stood up and as she hugged her fiance she says.

 

“It’s ok my boss can understand why I’m late considering she didn't wake me up this morning!” Dara glaring at Chaerin while Chaerin started laughing and kissed Dara on her cheek.

 

“Haha sorry baby, you were just so cute sleeping, I couldn't bring myself to wake you up” Chaerin continues to laugh at her future wife.

 

“Aish! I’m still your bodyguard, It’s my job to protect you, what if something might happened to you?” Dara looked at Chaerin with worrisome. CL gave a passionate kiss to Dara before replying.

 

"Like I said this morning, I’m not afraid since I have you by my side”