Chapter one

Just one kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finally," Jungkook sighs, he jumps on his bed. "We've had such a big comeback."

Namjoon just hums, reading his book. Jungkook can't help but pout. "Hyung, let's do it," Jungkook says, "We haven't even done it yet." 

"Done what?" Namjoon asks. Jungkook would have believed him if it wasn't for his stiff posture. 

"Hyung i know you know," Jungkook sighs, and put his head down on the pillow, facing the ceiling instead. "If you're a ,- which i'm sure you aren't-, i'm okay with it."

"I'm,- i'm not!" Namjoon says, flustered. Jungkook chuckles. But he doesn't know how or what to feel. Ever since he got the courage to confess, they've only kissed once. And it was months ago. Namjoon always brushes the subject of all the time.

Does he even like you?

"Hyung," he says softly. Slowly swallowing the big lump in his throat. And he felt like throwing up. "I-, you don't need to be in this relationship with me if you don't like, m-me,"  He doesn't sound so convincing. And neither does he get an answer back. He sighs, and says "Good night," before facing the wall instead. He heard Namjoon put down his book,walk over and turn of the light. The light on the nightstand to, so it was completely dark. They could even hear Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin, laughing. He heard the bed creaking. And it did hurt, yes.

While he was thinking of how much it hurt. He didn't notice Namjoon come behind him and put his arms around Jungkook waist until it happened. "I'm sorry," Namjoon mumbles low, hugs him closer and tighter. He is practically breathing on Jungkook's neck. "I'm sorry i do like you,"  Namjoon kisses Jungkook's neck. Jungkook can't help his dumb heart beating so ing loud and fast. He is sure Namjoon can hear him. "I'm sorry if i ever made you feel like, bad," he says.

Namjoon stops kissing him after saying that. Jungkook turns around and faces Namjoon, he couldn't resist anymore so he pulls him into a kiss. Of all the members Jungkook has kissed, Namjoon is the most submissive one. He didn't even try begin dominant. And honestly it was cute. How he whined when Jungkook pulled away so he could breath. Namjoon was panting. And he was staring at Jungkook's lips. 

"Hyung i'm sorry, i really really want to do this," Jungkook's says, Namjoon only nods, but doesn't say anything. Only staring at Jungkook's lips, "I'm up here," Jungkook smiles. And starts biting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter