Chapter One

Fallen Angel (An AU Xiuhan Fanfiction)

The wind flew past him as he fell. Was this the end, would he die? Or would he survive? He was an angel, wasn’t that what angels did? Survive? The earth below came faster than he thought and the ground crumbled and broke at the impact of his body. He looked around at his surroundings and found he was in someone’s back garden.

“Well this is going to be awkward to explain to the house owner,” he chuckled to himself. The back door of the house opened and the angel held his breath and waited for the house owner to come out shouting vulgar words at him. However, that didn’t happen.

“Is anyone out here?” It was a young boy; his face was familiar to the angel, knowing everyone in the world and all. He searched his knowledge to pull out the boy’s name. Minseok, that was it. The angel sighed, at least his knowledge hadn’t been taken away, nor had his grace, which was nice. Minseoks’ eyes landed on his and shock shined in them. Minseok faltered before running towards the angel, worry written on his face.

“Are you ok sir?” He asked, looking at all the flesh he could see for any injuries, not wanting to touch the man without permission.

“I’m fine; I wouldn’t say the same for your garden though. Sorry about that,” The angel stood and brushed the dirt off of himself and put his hand out for Minseok to shake, which he did. “My name is Luhan,” he said, already knowing Minseoks’ name.

“Minseok,” Minseok answered, smiling at Luhan as he did so.

“I know,” Luhan answered cheekily.

“You must be freezing. I’ll get you a blanket. Come in,” Minseok helped Luhan up and lead him towards his open back door.

“I can come in right?” Luhan asked, a bit sceptical that he was allowed in the humans’ house.

“Yes, doofus. Of course you’re allowed in my house,” Minseok continued to drag him in, except this time, Luhan wasn’t fighting back as much, happy at Minseoks’ response to his question. He didn’t want to intrude and make the other uncomfortable. When they got inside Minseok helped Luhan sit on the couch, making him comfortable, before going to get the other a blanket.

“Here,” he said with a smile as he draped the big blanket over the other. “Oops.” He giggled as he accidently put the covers over his face. He quickly pulled them down, smiling softly at the others pouting face. Minseok didn’t know what it was about this Luhan kid, but for some reason he felt safe and he felt like he could trust him even though they had just met. He felt that they were already close. He hoped that Luhan was thinking the same thing as that would be awkward if he didn’t.

“Thank you, but I didn’t need that, I wasn’t cold,” Luhan said simply. Minseok shook his head.

“Even if you weren’t cold, you must have been injured, you dented my garden. Talking about denting, how did you dent my garden? What are you?” Minseok sat down next the mysterious man and sighed. He felt safe, but he didn’t even know what the guy was, he could be an alien, or even a supernatural being and he wouldn’t know. Not that Minseok believed in the supernatural, but he hadn’t seen any ghosts before so he didn’t know whether to believe or not if he didn’t have any evidence for either arguments.

“I fell, I’m an angel,” Luhan said simply as he stared at Minseok with slight sleepiness in his eyes. Minseok looked back at Luhan with disbelief. There was no way the beautiful human in front of him was-had Minseok just called the other guy beautiful? Minseok looked at Luhan again. He was beautiful, he was more than that, and he was perfect. Minseok could not see a single flaw on the guys face or body. He was perfect in every way. There was no human on earth that could be that perfect, maybe he was an angel.

“Ok, I’ll believe you for now Luhan,” Minseok said as he made sure that Luhan was tucked in and that he was comfortable. Luhan may have been a stranger in his house, but he was going to make darn sure that he was comfortable.

“I’ll show you someday,” Luhan said sleepily. He brought up his hand and dragged Minseok down next to him, already half asleep. Minseok figured that he must like to cuddle things when he slept and Minseok just happened to be the closest thing to him. Minseok sighed but got in under the blanket with the beautiful stranger.